Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

"How do you know that!?" Lonnie snapped. She didn't mean to but she couldn't handle what they had just heard moments ago.
Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

" I mean that I'm 15 and your 14. We've got a few years before our" Going away partie."

"So? Your point?" Lonnie was confused.

" My point is that we've got time, we won't be murdered, even if they would do that. Not for atleast a few years. Besides they don't know we over heard them."

"Yeah okay." Lonnie said as she walked into the dining room and took a seat.

Eli walked beside her companionably. He nudged her pointing towards some of her favorite foods. He smiled," See they even cooked ya somethin' good."

Lonnie smiled and let out a small laugh. "Yeah yeah, lets just eat."

Eli grinned softly happy that he had succeeded in brightening up the mood. He scooped some soup into a bowl breathing in it's aroma. " Mmmm" He said closing his eyes in bliss. He grabbed up a spoon with a clink of metal, before walking over to the table. He set down by Lonnie shoveling his soup in his mouth as if this was his first meal in a week,even though he had been eating steadily through the day. After he finished he leaned back with a sigh of content.

"Whoa, why are you so hungry?" Lonnie was surprised at how fast he ate.

" Hm..." He said coming out of a filled stomach induced stupor. He shook his head," Whatya mean I'm always eatin', I like food." He shrugged," Besides, Why aren't you?" He challenged.

"I did eat" her voice got quiet. "a little bit..." Lonnie said almost sounding ashamed.

Eli waggled a finger at her." I see what your doing. If you starve yourself to death the caretakers won't have a chance to kill you first." He whispered chuckling softly.

"WHAT?! Eli! What are you talking about?! Why would I do that?" Lonnie snapped.

Eli put his hands up in a mock defense," Whoa there cowboy, I'm just jokin'. Calm down."

"You better be telling the truth Eli!" Lonnie was still upset.

" I always tell the truth don't you know." He grinned.

Lonnie sighed. "Yeah your right." Lonnie headed out of the dining room and tied her high tops.

Eli followed,"Hey, you good?" He asked.

"Yeah..." Lonnie was pretty sure Eli could tell she was lying but she didn't care.

Eli shook his head,"No you aren't. Come in let's talk." He said pulling her towards a door.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus