Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

" So now that we've discussed all the things we can't do, what can we do?" He asked seriously.
Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

"I'm not sure at the moment. If you have any ideas let me know otherwise, we should sleep on it." Lonnie suggested.

Eli shrugged," I ain't got nothin' not to moment anywho." He said walking off.

(( very sorry,trying to base his accent and way of speech of off mine. translation:I ain't got nothing at the moment anyway))

Lonnie was a little annoyed that he would just walk off but she let him go.

(It's fine)

Eli continued on until he found the boys room.
(so is this kinda like the Promised Neverland?)

(I don't know what that is, sorry)

Eli flopped onto his bed with a humph. He didn't want to admit that he was wrong. He hated being wrong. And this... this was altogether different. That kind of wrong was just... a lot. And he didn't enjoy the fact that he couldn't come up with an idea to get out of here,or that the caretakers really were evil.

(Time skip to the morning)

Lonnie had just gotten to the dining room. She got her food and sat down.

Eli woke up groggily, rubbing his eyes. He groaned looking up at the ceiling. Eventually he built up the ambition to get up and get dressed. He walked down tiredly grabbing a plate of waffles digging in with vengeance. He leaned back closing his eyes. He didn't want to look at Lonnie because then he would have to remember that the caretakers really are evil, and that he really did need to get out of there if he wanted to survive.

"Morning Eli." Lonnie said, putting syrup on her pancakes.

He nodded, not even opening an eye. He still wasn't going to look at Lonnie. He leaned back a little farther until his chair tipped back and dumped him on the ground. He put it back up and crossed his arms unhappily.

"Hey, are you okay?" She said while cutting her pancake. "You seem...off." Lonnie pointed out.

Eli nodded,although his expression told a different story," Yup, I'm all good."

"Okay then..." Lonnie knew something was wrong but she knew better than to ask.

Eli was grateful that she didn't pdy,he had never been very talkative and didn't enjoy showing his emotions.

Lonnie finished her breakfast and grabbed a pencil and paper and started drawing.

Eli looked at her drawing," Whatcha drawin'?" He asked.

"Nothing" she said, sheilding the paper. She was always very self conscious when it came to drawing, even though everyone always said they were amazing.

Eli backed off, after all she was giving him space so he was going to give her space.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus