Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

"Sorry!" She said as she tapped yes, got any ideas?
Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli let his lower lip drop into a pouting face," Lonnie!" meanwhile his fingers tapped out a quick reply,"as far as feeding them is concerned we could probably teach them archery and steal some of the practice bow and arrows. Getting free of here is a different matter.

"Eli!" She said mocking him. She tapped maybe...

Eli stuck out his tongue as he tapped,"maybe what?

"Stop being so immature Eli!" Lonnie said annoyed. I don't know, I was saying maybe to your suggestion

Eli raised his eyebrow," Imature, that's what you think of me?" He turned his head away with his nose high in the air," Women!" He muttered just loud enough for her to hear. He tapped,"Sorry was the best reply I could think of before the caretakers figured it out. So, how do we get out of here?

"I'm sorry Eli! You know I don't like sharing my art!" She tapped its okay. I'm not sure

" Oh fine." He drew out the vowels." come on I've had to think up everything, you must have some kind of ideas. Don't sell yourself short." He tapped.

Lonnie rolled her eyes at the comment. She tapped I'm just not sure how we're going to get everyone out of here unseen.

"maybe... maybe we don't have to be unseen. Maybe we knock out the caretakers.

yeah? And what’s gonna happen when they wake up? Or are you suggesting we kill them. That would make us just as bad as them.

His expression nearly gave everything away.Kill them!no! I mean if we knock them out we can run off and get far enough away that they can't find us, and by the time they awake we'll be gone.

They could call the cops to find us though

But how else are we going to get out of here? They're little kids they don't sneak.

I don't know! Just then, they called everyone in for dinner. Lonnie tapped Look, we'll talk about this later. She got up and headed inside.

He smiled when he heard the dinner call," Yes," He said rubbing his hands in anticipation,"Food."

Lonnie laughed as they walked into the dining room. She grabbed some steak, mashed potatos, and salad and sat down.

Eli grabbed steak, and looked around for some more meat. His shoulders slumped when he found none. He grabbed a second bit of steak digging in with all of him.

Lonnie took a bite of her potatos and asked jokingly "Whoa, got enough meat there Eli?"

He smiled,"No, I dont." He joked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus