Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli looked to her," Whenever you want. Doesn't matter ta me."
Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

"Well, I don't know. You're the one that came up with the idea to ask them!" Lonnie said.

"Sheesh! Ya'd think ya were still mad at me or somethin'." He laughed," Alrighty I'll go ask one, but it's gotta be one o' me ol' friends. After all it wouldn't make sense if I asked about some random kid."

"Okay so then go, I'll wait here." Lonnie tied her shoe.

Eli shrugged bouncing off. He was suddenly full of energy after the enormous meal he had eaten. He wandered the halls looking for a caretaker.

(( whose gonna take control of caretakers?))

(Oh, right. I actually have no idea XD. I will I guess but if you want you can I don't really care)

(( go right ahead!))

Eli walked up to the caretaker," Hey" He said his hands in his pockets as he swayed. He had too much energy not to be moving at all times." What happened to Chase? He said he wanted to be a doctor. Did he ever go to college? I'd like to visit sometime. Maybe it could be like an educational fieldtrip."
jfo7 Topic Starter

(I like how you used one of your character's names :P)

The caretaker turned around to face Eli. "Oh, I'm sorry Eli but we recently heard that his best friend passed away in a car crash so he is currently unreachable." The caretaker tried her best to make the lie sound believable.

Eli nodded slowly," Ok. Thanks" And he wandered off to Lonnie," Yeah. So I don't know if they necessarily killed him, but they said that one of Chase's friends died and so Chase was unavailable. They were definetly lying but." He shrugged," Maybe he just doesn't want us to visit him. Maybe Chase is having a rough time."

(( Thanks, I wasn't feeling creative on names so I just took another one.))

"Really? Chase always loved everyone here. Do you really think that the caretakers wouldn't think to bring us to cheer him up?" Lonnie brought up a good point.

Eli shrugged ," Could be its just that kind of hard for him. So hard that seeing people makes him hurt."

Lonnie gave him a look that said 'really?'

" What? It's better than the other option!" He exclaimed.

"Which is...?"

" That they really did kill him once he turned 18." He shrugged like 'you asked'.

"I'm just saying, they have no reason to joke about death!" Lonnie said.

" Maybe it's for... Halloween!"

"Eli...it's the middle of June" Lonnie said, annoyed he would even say that.

" Maybe it's a gonna be a real big thing this year." He shrugged his shoulders," Besides, if we can have Christmas in July why can't we have halloween in June?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus