Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy!!

Hey! I'm Wordsmith316! I've always been fascinated by the story aspect of RP and DND. I like to write and create new characters as well as draw them on any piece of paper i can get my hands on. I've never role played before so i don't have that much experience, but i would really like to start! i'm hoping to add more characters as i go on, but at the moment i just have my main OC. If there are any other new comers out there or people looking for players, let me know!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Hopefully you will get the hang of things soon! If you have any questions about roleplaying or the site, PM me. :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to the RPR!
Hi and welcome to RPR!
It's really nice to meet you and I do hope you enjoy your stay.
Always take care now and stay safe.
Bye!
Welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help.

Cheers to making friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
hello welcome
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a good time here. :)

If you want to roleplay, the forums are great; there are groups, and games, and organized events... It's delightful! There are also casual chat threads and discussions.
If you want to chat, feel free to message me! I'm on pretty often and I love the science and logic of roleplay just as well as actually doing it.

So- follow the rules, keep an eye out for awesome events if you like those, and have a great time!
Bye bye! <3 🌻 <3 🌸 <3 🌻 <3 🌸 <3 🌻 <3 🌸 <3 🌻 <3 🌸 <3 🌻 <3 🌸
Hello Wordsmith!!! I hope you have a great time on RPR!!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus