Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hewwo!!!!!

How is everyone? I am an SCP, MCU, and sushi loving monster. I have an SCP roleplay and I hope to get someone/some people for it! I have been roleplaying for close to a year and I have discovered this site.

Thank you for reading this! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I'm not sure about SCP but for sure, there are people who love the MCU on here. I'm one of them although I don't roleplay it.

If you have any questions about the site or would just like to chat, PM me!
Hello there and welcome to RPR.
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help.
Always take care and stay safe.
welcome to the rprepository the website is cool hopefully you feel safe
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you'll have a great time while you're here.

There are lots of forums to check out, and a bunch of groups, and a lot of helpful links in the dropdown menu. If you want to chat, feel free to message me! I'll reply sporadically, or very quickly, or at an unusually steady pace, but probably not not at all. :P

Anyway. Enjoy making characters, and maybe some friends, and following the rules of the site even if you play a bad boy or villain type! Have a great time!
Bye bye! :) :) :) <3 <3 🌻 <3 <3 🌸 <3 <3 🌺 <3 <3 🌷 <3 <3 🌹
Hello and welcome to the website! I hope you make a lot of friends to have a lot of fun RPs with! :D
Hello there, and welcome to RPR!

What kind of role-plays do you like to do? The site has a wide variety of them, and there are even groups to join. Enjoy your stay!
SCP682sRealAccount wrote:
How is everyone? I am an SCP, MCU, and sushi loving monster. I have an SCP roleplay and I hope to get someone/some people for it! I have been roleplaying for close to a year and I have discovered this site.

Thank you for reading this! <3

Hi and welcome! Okay, maybe I'm old or just super blind to some things, but what is SCP? But talk at me about MCU and I'll yack your ear off!
Hi and welcome to RPR!

You can search under "Find RP" or the forums to see if someone has an RP that meet your interests or feel free to create your own interest thread :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hewwo!!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus