Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » An introduction worthy of Vahalla

Hello rolepalyers, and welcome to my humble little post. I'm just here because it's the easiest way to introduce myself to mass amounts of people quickly. I've a roleplayer of three, almost four years, and I have dabbled in nearly every good (and not so good) aspect of the roleplay communities. I started with a wonderful gal named Riley and it was from her that I developed my love of Dark/High Fantasy. I consider myself rather flexible when it comes to plot development and plot twists. I produce quotes for every type of character imaginable (mainly necromancers and the likes) and I can make a starter that'd make any writer proud. I also speak a little bit of Icelandic.
Hello there and welcome to RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and please don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and willing to help to the best they can.
Anyway, always take care and stay safe.
See you around!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you ever have any questions about the site or would just like to talk, feel free to PM me.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Hails 'n horns, friend! Welcome to the site. :) It seems like you're figuring things out so far, but if you need any help, feel free to reach out!
Sounds pretty epic to me. Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and get a lot of good threads out of this place. :) Good timing; Epic Week is starting out soon, too!
nice welcome to the rpr
Ulfurinn Topic Starter

Hail Heimdallr, Keeper of the Bridge. I thank you, but I've been here before. I know my way around here well enough to thrive.
Ulfurinn Topic Starter

Lovely picture, Lass.
Ulfurinn Topic Starter

What in the name of all the gods is Epic Week?
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! If you click the plot reviews being posted right now, they explain Epic Week is the website's birthday celebration / adventure!!
Ulfurinn Topic Starter

Lovely, I appreciate your help Vinur.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Halloa, sir! :D Have a great time, pleased to meet you, and uh... guðir veri með þér!
I just copied that from Google Translate. Anyway. :) :) :)

I love to discuss old Mythology of almost any sort, so maybe we'll chat about that sometime! Who knows! I've also joined a couple groups recently which involve storytelling, which is fun, so uh... Yeah!

Well met, have a great time here, and maybe I'll see you around on the site! Bye bye! <3 🌱 <3 🌻 <3 🌵 <3 🌷 <3 🌼 <3 🌹 <3 🌺 <3 🌸 <3 💐 <3 🌾
Hello there! I hope you have a great time on RPR!
Helloooooo! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun RPs and make a lot of new great friends!
Ulfurinn Topic Starter

Lovely profile picture!
Ulfurinn Topic Starter

The gods are with all of us, Vinur. Perhaps we will talk later and possibly even roleplay.
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Wow, that’s a lot of skill of roleplaying. I’ve been at it for maybe a couple of years. Anyways, a lot of people are into what you’re into so I suppose if you post something in the forums you’ll get a lot of responses as long as you’re creative!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » An introduction worthy of Vahalla

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus