Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Win Party Grab Bag (Closed!)

Somnom wrote:
Hello, hello! The Prize Potato has returned for Epic Week! Did ya miss me???

giphy.gif

Since it's Epic Week, up for grabs are several Party Grab Bag 2020! What's inside? Who knooooows!

To win, you must roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)....If it lands on repeated digits, you win! Just to be clear: The winning numbers are 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99.

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT HOURS (ain't no one gonna take my Cross-Check Crown), but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. You must roll a 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99....AND QUOTE ME IN THIS THREAD to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number. And if someone else beats you to the punch, them's the breaks.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway. It's a giveaway of grab bags that have been purchased from the site's store.
6. Please remember that I'm a human being with an incredibly busy work schedule (especially with the pandemic going on)....that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
7. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.
8. Game ends after four SIX TEN grab bags are won!

giphy.gif

Happy birthday, RPR!

Okay, go roll nooooow~~
<3,
Somnom, The Prize Potato

🥳 Winners: 🥳
1. HibariHaru013
2. Pirate
3. miarup
4. Dndmama

Additional grab bags to win provided by my friend, uhh !! :D

How generous! Thanks!

Edit: I won!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 66.
Somnom wrote:

giphy.gif

Since it's Epic Week, up for grabs are several Party Grab Bag 2020! What's inside? Who knooooows!

To win, you must roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)....If it lands on repeated digits, you win! Just to be clear: The winning numbers are 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99.

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT HOURS (ain't no one gonna take my Cross-Check Crown), but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. You must roll a 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99....AND QUOTE ME IN THIS THREAD to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number. And if someone else beats you to the punch, them's the breaks.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway. It's a giveaway of grab bags that have been purchased from the site's store.
6. Please remember that I'm a human being with an incredibly busy work schedule (especially with the pandemic going on)....that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
7. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.

giphy.gif

Happy birthday, RPR!

Okay, go roll nooooow~~
<3,
Somnom, The Prize Potato

1. HibariHaru013
2. Pirate
3. miarup
4. Dndmama
5. JoJoApples

let's give it a whirl

edit: You're kidding
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 44.
Sanne Moderator

Not sure if there are any slots left to win at this point but I still wanna try!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 54.
This is awesome of you and your friend!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 29.
Bloop, another roll!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 9.
Sommon you're very generous for this.

Thank you. 😃✌
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 52.
3rd try!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 11.
Somnom wrote:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

Happy birthday, RPR!

Okay, go roll nooooow~~
<3,
Somnom, The Prize Potato

1. HibariHaru013
2. Pirate
3. miarup
4. Dndmama
5. JoJoApples
6. GrandFinale

HOLY CHEESEBALLS I FREAKING GOT IT‼️

I ROLLED AN 11‼️‼️‼️
Cass Moderator

Quote:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

Happy birthday, RPR!

Okay, go roll nooooow~~
<3,
Somnom, The Prize Potato

1. HibariHaru013
2. Pirate
3. miarup
4. Dndmama
5. JoJoApples
6. GrandFinale

7. Orrik_Zynn_x2

I hope I'm lucky!!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 66.
Cass Moderator

Did I win :O
Rogue-Scribe

I think it's been over 8 hours...
Somnom wrote:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

Happy birthday, RPR!

Okay, go roll nooooow~~
<3,
Somnom, The Prize Potato

1. HibariHaru013
2. Pirate
3. miarup
4. Dndmama
5. JoJoApples
6. GrandFinale

7. Orrik_Zynn_x2
8. Cass

Damn! I rolled a 22!
Thanks Somnon & uhh!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 22.
Go!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 95.
Quipy_Cat

Somnom wrote:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

Happy birthday, RPR!

Okay, go roll nooooow~~
<3,
Somnom, The Prize Potato

1. HibariHaru013
2. Pirate
3. miarup
4. Dndmama
5. JoJoApples
6. GrandFinale

7. Orrik_Zynn_x2
8. Cass
9. Shadow-Ranger

The potato of Awesomeness
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 9.
Somnom wrote:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

Happy birthday, RPR!

Okay, go roll nooooow~~
<3,
Somnom, The Prize Potato

1. HibariHaru013
2. Pirate
3. miarup
4. Dndmama
5. JoJoApples
6. GrandFinale

7. Orrik_Zynn_x2
8. Cass
9. Shadow-Ranger
trying again
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 34.
Wish me luck!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 56.
Another try
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 60.
Ok i hope i win. 👍
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 7.
Keke Moderator

Blep!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 35.
AdoniVae

Shake shake shake
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 29.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

You are very generous prize potato
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 55.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Win Party Grab Bag (Closed!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus