Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Win Party Grab Bag (Closed!)

Thanks everyone for playing, as always! All the prizes have been won this time around!
But, as with the Prize Potato, more giveaways coming soon! :D
~*~*~*~*~

Hello, hello! The Prize Potato has returned for Epic Week! Did ya miss me???

giphy.gif

Since it's Epic Week, up for grabs are several Party Grab Bag 2020! What's inside? Who knooooows!

To win, you must roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)....If it lands on repeated digits, you win! Just to be clear: The winning numbers are 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99.

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT HOURS (ain't no one gonna take my Cross-Check Crown), but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. You must roll a 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99....AND QUOTE ME IN THIS THREAD to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number. And if someone else beats you to the punch, them's the breaks.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway. It's a giveaway of grab bags that have been purchased from the site's store.
6. Please remember that I'm a human being with an incredibly busy work schedule (especially with the pandemic going on)....that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
7. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.
8. Game ends after four SIX TEN grab bags are won!

giphy.gif

Happy birthday, RPR!

Okay, go roll nooooow~~
<3,
Somnom, The Prize Potato

🥳 Winners: 🥳
1. HibariHaru013
2. Pirate
3. miarup
4. Dndmama
5. JoJoApples
6. GrandFinale

Additional grab bags to win provided by my friend, uhh !! :D
7. Orrik_Zynn_x2
8. Cass
9. Shadow-Ranger
10. LakotaSiouxWarrior
Sanne Moderator

Aaaaaa you're always so generous! <3 This will be fun!!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 45.
*tackle hugs the potat* HI SOMNOM‼️💕
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 97.
Yaaaay :D
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 8.
LOVE U 3000 POTATE
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 50.

Note: ty for doin this ;;

Rogue-Scribe

Lives prize potato!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 46.
Thank you for hosting this!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 63.
Claine Moderator

Lets do this!!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 25.
:D
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 29.
To battle, Potato friend!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 83.

Note: Chaaaarge!

Somnom wrote:

Since it's Epic Week, up for grabs are several Party Grab Bag 2020! What's inside? Who knooooows!

To win, you must roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)....If it lands on repeated digits, you win! Just to be clear: The winning numbers are 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99.

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT HOURS (ain't no one gonna take my Cross-Check Crown), but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. You must roll a 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99....AND QUOTE ME IN THIS THREAD to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number. And if someone else beats you to the punch, them's the breaks.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway. It's my own personal giveaway of grab bags that I've purchased from the site's store.
6. Please remember that I'm a human being with an incredibly busy work schedule (especially with the pandemic going on)....that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
7. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.
8. Game ends after four grab bags are won!

Happy birthday, RPR!

Okay, go roll nooooow~~
<3,
Somnom, The Prize Potato
BlackFabulousBellfrog-size_restricted.gif
OMGGGGGG XD
I just wanted to try, so I didn't really expect to get a winning roll, but yey! :D
Thank you, Somnom, for this rolling game. At least I have a chance on this one <3 <3 <3
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 99.
JetStorm

rolled 1d100 and got a natural 48.
Thank you!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 1.
let's start rolling!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 14.
Whoo! Thanks for hosting more fun stuff, GR!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 50.
The Prize Potato strikes again! Huzzah!

giphy.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 20.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

You are so generous prize potato.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 54.
Somnom wrote:

giphy.gif

To win, you must roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)....If it lands on repeated digits, you win! Just to be clear: The winning numbers are 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99.

giphy.gif

Rules:
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway. It's my own personal giveaway of grab bags that I've purchased from the site's store.
8. Game ends after four grab bags are won!

giphy.gif

Happy birthday, RPR!

Okay, go roll nooooow~~
<3,
Somnom, The Prize Potato

🥳 Winners: 🥳
1. HibariHaru013
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 91.

Note: This sounds fun!

MasterWinter

Thank you lovely Prize Potato! Somnom is awesome, as always. ^-^
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 53.
Thank you so much! So nice of you ^_^

Let’s roll the dice then! ~
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 1.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Win Party Grab Bag (Closed!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus