Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Win Wand of Epicness! (Closed)

Congrats to all the winners!!! This giveaway is now closed!!
~*~*~*~*~

Oh hello! So we meet again! It's another giveaway with an EPIC theme to go along with Epic Week! This time, I'm giving away FOUR Wands of Epicnesssssss. You can click the link to find out what it does if you don't know what it do. Also, there's no wand emoji?? So that's why there are crystal balls in the title because that's the closest and on theme I could come up with.

giphy.gif

Before I get to how to win, let me just say upfront that if you've won a prize in the previous giveaway, you're disqualified from this one. I'm so sorry and it's nothing personal! I just want to give as many chances as possible to others who haven't won something yet. Especially since Epic Week is about team work and spreading the wealth. :)

OKAY! SO! To win, you have to roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100) and land on a 1. An Epic Fail for a Wand of Epic. Easy peasy.

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. If you won the previous giveaway of the Party Grab Bag 2020, you are not eligible to win a prize in this giveaway.
2. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
3. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT HOURS (this cross-check crown is always gonna be on my head), but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
4. A roll of 1 d100 must land on a 1...AND YOU MUST QUOTE ME IN THIS THREAD to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number and as they say...if you snooze, you lose.
5. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
6. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway and these items have been purchased/received from the site's store.
7. Please remember that I'm a human being with an incredibly busy work schedule (especially with the pandemic going on)....that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
8. Do people actually read through all the rules? Be the first to comment guacamole without a dice roll to win a party grab bag.
9. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.
10. Game ends after four wands are won!

giphy.gif

Okee doh kee then! Go roll, good luuuuck ~~~

<3,
Somnom, The Prize Potate

Winner Winner...Wandy Dinner??

1. ChaoticCosmos
2. TheUkrainianBean
3. dray
4. Winters_Fury

Super Secret Prize Winner:
KONNIE!!!!!
MasterWinter

Odin help me with this one. 100 sided die, and must land on a one. Ouchies. Oh well. Here we go again!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 25.
giphy.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 13.
tenor.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 71.
AdoniVae

How do you quote?
guacamole 👀

AdoniVae, you just hit reply on the post itself, right next to the "request mod" button, top right!

McPr7GL.png
^ this button!
AdoniVae

Ohhhhh, thanks! :D
no problem!! best of luck!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 86.

Note: gimme one gimme one

MasterWinter

Not rolling, simply saying something right quick.

"8. Do people actually read through all the rules? Be the first to comment guacamole without a dice roll to win a party grab bag."

I do but I'm starting to fall asleep and I skimmed the bottom part of your rules. Sowwie. -puts a dunce cap on-Ugh.
AdoniVae

Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom, The Prize Potate
Here we goooo
Idk if i needed to quote the whole thing
AdoniVae

i forgot to roll XD
AdoniVae

Once again, i am terrible at this X'D
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 30.
MasterWinter

AdoniVae wrote:
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom, The Prize Potate
Here we goooo
Idk if i needed to quote the whole thing

Just a heads up: You only need to quote Somnom if you roll the number that Somnom picked for you to land on with the dice. Other wise you don't have to quote.

So if you roll a 1d100 and land on "one" then you quote Somnom.
This seems like fun! :)
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 96.
Here we go!!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 24.
kungpowdragon23

lets start
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 6.
Here's to hoping that I might win!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 67.
KingdomOdd1

When you know you're gonna do it anyway
KingdomOdd1

Because, it's free real estate.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 96.
Pen_Tsunami

Why am I here?
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 20.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Win Wand of Epicness! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus