Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi everyone

Welcome to RPR Raven!

I hope you find everything you are looking for here. We have an amazing community of talented role players/writers here!

When you feel like you are up for it, head on over to the Looking for RP forums and see what other people are looking for or even throw out a seeking of your own! I am certain someone will reach out :)

Cheers!
welcome to the forum
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I like your user!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I like your user!
KingdomOdd1

Welcome to RPR!
Hi RavenSong

Welcome to RPR

If you enjoy tabletop games, be sure to use the dice in RPR. It can make stories a lot more challenging and fun
If you are looking for stories check the Looking for RP forum

Dray is setting up a DnDish new adventure that will start soon, check it out!

https://www.rprepository.com/g/cindergrove
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Welcome to the RPR. I got started with tabletop gaming as well back in the 80s and started doing play by post games in the early 2000s. I've been here 2 years and this is hands down the best forum I've found for roleplaying.
AdoniVae

Welcome to the Repository! I hope you find some great friends here :D
Morrigan

Welcome, welcome! I hope you find awesome writing partners and good friends!
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Hey there, RavenSong! :) Welcome to the RPRepository- I hope you'll have a great time here!

The RPR is great for writing practice, story development, or just chilling while you play some games. You can chat in the OOC forums, post your art if that's a thing you do, and/or go in the IC forums and find an RP. Especially the Find RP forum. It's great. :P There are Games, Smalltalk, Groups, and all sorts of things you can join in if you want! It's a lot of fun and people are understanding if you're shy or don't know what to say. So just get comfortable if you like, and take things at your own pace! :) If you want to message me to chat or ask a question that seems weird, I would be quite fine with that. I love to talk about weird things like barbecue on different stuff, milkshakes, and natural stuff like flora and fauna! Uh, those things separately, not like... Mixed. Barbecue milkshake while watching fauns in a forest! That's more than a little weird, hehe! :D
But anyway, chat with me if you want to, as I'm on fairly often-ish, or message a mod if you need help with something or don't know what to do! A lot of people here are very friendly! Also, there's the Help forum if you need assistance or have a problem. :)
You can join a Group or two, too! They're good for finding interests or talking about common likes and activities and things. Yep! :)

So that's about it from me, for now! I might see you around, I suppose? But anyway, have fun, be good, follow the rules, all that good stuff. Let your creativity grow and run wild! Make some friends, maybe! Have a good time! :) :) :) :) :) 🌻 <3 🌷 <3 🌺 <3 🌺 <3 🌻 <3 🌷🌻
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus