Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hewwo

Hello! I was introduced to this place from a friend. I've been roleplaying for a while, though roleplays were often few and far between. I know the ins and outs of each style of roleplay, though I've lost many opportunities to roleplay due to social anxiety, hopefully this site allows me to get past that to find many roleplays I'd find enjoyable. I am generally a very creative person, though that's likely not unique here, I've written plenty of stories that people considered good and often I make roleplaying characters just because I'm bored. Not sure what I'll end up finding here, but nonetheless I'm excited for it! And a little nervous! But mostly excited!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 23.

Note: The dice decides my fate

WelchsGrapeJuice

Welcom to the ternip pach, bukeroo (I'm the friend who brought him over here)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready! I'm excited to see you around!!
Welcome, Aracho! What kind of story genres do you enjoy? :)
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
yo welcome to the rpr
Hi there! Welcome to the RPR! :)

It's awesome to see you here- dedicated people with eager dispositions are a delight to see in an RP place. Heehee. Thank you for your introduction, check out the IC and OOC forums when you're ready to, and maybe even some groups! :D I like fantasy, sci-fi, sword-and-sorcery stories, some ridiculous tropes, reading, drawing a bit, anime, manga, movies, and some TV shows! I'm a big fan of animals, cooking, and plants. Love 'em. Anyway. I'm called Shinyrainbowlithogra, or Shiny or Rainbow or Lithogra, or whatever you like, I suppose. :) :P :D :3 >.>
I really like being in Groups, so you might check some of those out if you like, or just look around the forums and stuff! Get some character inspiration, or something! :D You can join an RP or create an RP or look at some DnD campaigns, or maybe even START some DnD campaigns... :O all sorts of stuff you can do!!! It's a heap of fun! :) I think it's a very rewarding place to play, even if there is also some work involved. :P it'll be cool to see you around, I think, if you stick around! And if you're the sort who likes to buy things or window-shop, there's also a shop full of shinies. :P :) :D
Oh! And! If you want to message me, feel free to at any time! I'll probably answer it some time later. I doubt I'll answer it some time sooner than it's sent, but we do live in a strange world. Heehee. :P Thanks for reading, if you read this! :) :D :) :D :)

Anyway, that's about it out of me, for now. Have a great time, follow the rules, look in the awesome dropdown menu to find things if you need them, make some friends if you want to do that, look at the forums if you're nervous. It's a jolly old site for jolly old times'n'stuff. :P :) So, all that being said, have a good one! And I'll see you around, probably! Right then. Bye bye! :) :) :) :) <3 🌺 <3 🌻 <3 🌸 <3 🌾 <3 🌹
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you're finding your way around okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a tone of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making many more new friends and finding a ton of fun RPs to be a part of! :D
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
welcome to RPR, hope you have a good time here. there's lots for you to do and plenty of mayhem to get yourself into, plenty of new friends to make - and don't be afraid if you have questions! cheers~
welcome to the rprepository the great and best site,home for roleplayers
have fun to stay here! your soul will filled with hopes and dreams and then DETERMINATION!
832.png
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I personally also have social anxiety so I find it hard to contact new people. But the people on this site are very nice and I haven't had any issues with anyone. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.
GOOD MORNING ROLEPLAYERS AND NEW ROLEPLAYER
its me the one of the roleplayers if you are new for the home of roleplayer so WELCOME!
there is a great site for roleplayers that have an free roleplay
you can do a every roleplay as anything you want!
have fun here!
image.jpg

- ASRIEL DREEMURR [ASRIEL_THAILAND] - the undertale au roleplayer
ps. feel free tp do roleplay with RPREPOSITORY!
feel free to do a roleplay in RPREPOSITORY!
1.jpg
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR! I hope you find plenty of RP to suit your tastes, and have fun in the process!!
Aracho Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome, Aracho! What kind of story genres do you enjoy? :)
Although I've always felt that fantasy was my thing, I find myself going into sci-fi and horror a lot and I've just stuck to that.
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome to RP Repository!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hewwo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus