Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hewo

Hiya, i'm really looking forward to making new friends through roleplaying, i'm a very sweet and very shy 15 year old, but i love to meet new people and i've been roleplaying since i was around 12 and 13 so i have some experience, but when i do roleplay i use full, complete sentences that might turn into a paragraph if i get too excited while describing everything that my ocs or everyone or everything around my ocs are doing to make it into a story, i'll roleplay almost anything as long as i'm not forced to do a specific topic that i am not in the mood for, but i really hope i can make friends through roleplaying.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have many great experiences with other writers. Putting effort into one's work is important, but don't forget, at the end of the day this is only a personal hobby, so remember to have fun first and foremost anytime you're doing it!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hello there! Welcome to a place where you pretend to be other people with other people while eating doritos and KFC buckets of chicken. We hope you have a nice time here and not rp with someone who is anything like me because I'm just a sarcastic idiot
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you've joined us! I think I was writing similarly when I was about 15, and about 3 years later I'd like to say I'm a fairly competent multi-paragraph writer. So, if you got any ideas about becoming a writer or getting long and lavish with your replies, it sounds like you're well on your way! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Quipy_Cat

Hey featherandsilk

Welcome to the RP Repository

You sound like a very enthusiastic RP’er and that’s awesome. I am more than sure that you will make some great new friends while doing something you like.

Writing long paragraph, meh, I join you there. Best to describe everything than a 2 word sentence, unless the situation calls for it.

There is the Looking for RP forum and the Find RP button at the top of the web page... Seek and ye shall find what you’re looking for.

Enjoy it here
Kitty regards ^.^
Hello and welcome to RPR!

I hope you make a lot of friends here to have fun RPs with. :D
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
AW4129164_02.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Feather and Silk to RP repository!
May you find many friends and lots of fun here!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
heya welcome to the rpr
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hewo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus