Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! New to the site.

Prince_Jin

Hihi! I'm not new to RP, but I am new to the site. I made an account a while ago, but never actually got around to using it until now-

My favorite kind of RP is definitely dark romance + fantasy. I hope to find a lot of RP partners! I've been RPing for 7 years now.

Anddd: I own 3 cats and 2 miniature poodles. My favorite subject when I was in school was Literature. I'm making my own video game series. I hope to be able to spread awareness on different subjects with my writing + games.
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
Welcome to RPR!!

((Pics of cats and dogs are ALWAYS welcome! ;) ))
heya welcome to the rpr
Quipy_Cat

Greetings Prince Jin

And I welcome thee to the RP Repository

With so much experience and a great intro, I’m sure you’ll fit right in.There are a few romance RP’s currently. Finding them is easy there is the Find RP and there is the Looking for RP Forum also...

Seek and thee shall find, or ask around in PM’s if someone piques your interest or you just need help.

Kitty Regards ^.^
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a lot of helpful people around willing to help out. I hope you have a chance to meet a lot of new friends and take part in a lot of fun RPs. :D
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
Welcome to RPR!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!
Keke Moderator

Prince_Jin wrote:
Hihi! I'm not new to RP, but I am new to the site. I made an account a while ago, but never actually got around to using it until now-

My favorite kind of RP is definitely dark romance + fantasy. I hope to find a lot of RP partners! I've been RPing for 7 years now.

Anddd: I own 3 cats and 2 miniature poodles. My favorite subject when I was in school was Literature. I'm making my own video game series. I hope to be able to spread awareness on different subjects with my writing + games.

Hi there, Jin, and welcome to the RPR! I have no doubt that you will find a lot of wonderful people to RP with here. We have a great community!

If you ever need help with anything, please reach out! I, and the other mods, are more than happy to help!

P.S. If you feel like sharing pictures of your pets with us, I for one would love to see them!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! New to the site.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus