Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello everybody! I am a relatively new person on the site, but regardless I’m happy to be here. Now let’s get some stuff straight, my pronouns are He/Him. And if you don’t wanna call me Davis, call me Waffle. I hope to share more of my oc’s with you all as I make more.
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to the RPRepository family.
Hey Davis! Welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to finding new friends and having a lot of fun RPs to write!
EchoDremurr

Haha welcome Waffle! I hope you have fun here
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun, and find plenty of writers to create fun stories with!
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I hope you've been enjoying the site so far. If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Hi, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR, this is a great, friendly site for RP. I am sure you will love it here!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Davis to RP Repository!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus