Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Ghost Restored

It has been a tough few months. RPR was one of my happy escapes. It was rude of me to not drop in and put things on hold as I should have. No excuses. I am back and hope to restore trust and tales and to never ghost again without word.
Rogue-Scribe

Good to see you back InkWren!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Glad you are back❤💖👍👍.
Welcome back! I hope things are smoother this time around.
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME BACK TO RPR!
It's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
Morrigan

Welcome back to RPR! I wish you the best of luck in finding writing partners and good stories!
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
Hi Inkwren, welcome back!
EchoDremurr

welcome back! we are all happy to have you here again!
Welcome back! Hope you have a great time getting back into things! :3
Auberon Moderator

Welcome back! :D
Welcome back
Hi! Welcome back to RPR!
InkWren Topic Starter

Your name reminds me of someone I used to rp with years ago on a different forum. I will not assume I would be so lucky as to have found her again, but thanks for reminding me of her!
Morrigan wrote:
Welcome back to RPR! I wish you the best of luck in finding writing partners and good stories!
I was just wondering about you the other day. No joke. Glad you're back, hope you can get stories going that you love.
InkWren Topic Starter

I didn't do a vanishing act this time. But it's been an entire year???

Anyway, hi everyone!
Hi again, InkWren!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome back InkWren!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Ghost Restored

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus