Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm back!

So after a long while of being gone, I'm back again. Hopefully with this newer laptop I won't be going anywhere anytime soon! :3
Morrigan

Welcome back UrbanLady! I hope you can reconnect with old friends and find new amazing stories to write! Have fun!
UrbanLady Topic Starter

Thanks! It's great to be back as I've missed everyone so much!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Back you! :)
UrbanLady Topic Starter

Thank ya~ :3
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME BACK TO RPR!
It's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back.
Welcome back! I hope the newer laptop keeps you around longer than before! :D
Welcome back!!
UrbanLady Topic Starter

Thanks everyone. ^_^ I hope so to. Cause it's not fun being away from RPR. ;~;
Hi! Welcome back to RPR!
UrbanLady Topic Starter

Thank you! <3
EchoDremurr

Welcome back to roleplay repository!

I'm Echo nice to meet you and in this site, everyone has fun!

It has a lot of different ways and options to roleplay and expand (let's say xD) your roleplay skills

If you have any questions I will be more than happy to answer them! (Even though I dont know much..)

Anyways! Have fun here!

♡ECHO♡
UrbanLady Topic Starter

Thank you, Echo. I appreciate that very much. :3
Mipps

:star: Welcome, I hope you have lots of fun here :star:
UrbanLady Topic Starter

Thanks, I truly plan on it~
hello and WELCOME BACK TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome back to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. Here's some tips to refresh your memory;

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
UrbanLady Topic Starter

Thanks everyone. ^^
UrbanLady wrote:
So after a long while of being gone, I'm back again. Hopefully with this newer laptop I won't be going anywhere anytime soon! :3

Welcome back. I too have recently returned. I hope you find many exciting tales and worthwhile friendships here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm back!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus