Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Summer Soiree: Entirely by accident (Closed)

Clan MacGregor (played by MasterWinter)

Jean's attention shifted to where Merthyr pointed to, and stared at it. What in de hell had happened, that they'd gotten to where they were now?!

"...I see." Jean murmured, giving a slight shake of her head which shook her white locks.

"I und mine daughter are alright. We seem to be the lucky ones, so fer." Marcas informed Ryoko.

His attention then went to Merthyr.

"Forgive me lad, but whom might ye be if I may ask?" Marcas asked politely.
MERTHYR royal knight vamp (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Merthyr looked at the seasoned warrior and addressed the man in return

"I am prince Merthyr Tydfil of Camelot. Unfortunately my father, king Conrad is unable to attend but please, make yourselves at home" replied Merthyr politely

"Your daughter, lady Jean, informed me you belong to clan MacGregor. You are most welcomed to stay indeed" smiled Merthyr watching Taff go over to Ryoko

Marcas would bow respectfully to the Prince, then stood at attention as most soldiers would do.

"Aye, that we are, yer highness. I'm Lieutenant Marcas MacGregor, head of the MacGregor clan. What is left of us that is. Thank ye for your hospitality, yer highness."

Marcas would remain standing as he was, until the Prince told him to stand down. While Merthyr was not his ruler, Marcas still showed respect.

Jean's eyes widened again, hearing this was a Prince. How de bloody hell did she miss that?! Hastily yet properly, Jean would bow since she wore no dress to curtsy.

"Fergive me, yer highness. I'd not known I spoke before a Prince." Jean apologized, and she too stood at attention.
Ryoko and her daughter (played anonymously)

Ryoko looked around and sighed. She kneeled next to Ayah holding her hand who was a mess from messed up hair from torn dress and stained ruined dress. Ryoko “ lady ayah I will personally see to it your taken care of by the staff here and assigned a guide for a day.”
Ayah and her family (played anonymously)

Ayah sensed Taff. She turned to Ryoko and nodded. “ thank you lady Ryoko.”
TAFF warlock druid serf vamp (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Taff, the dragonlord, came over to Ryoko, the magic alerting him to the dragon rider with a friendly affinity.

"Ahhh... my most sincere apologies for the tangerine attack, it was entirely accidental" apologised Taff right away rather embarrassed
MERTHYR royal knight vamp (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Merthyr grinned at the MacGregor reactions.

"Please stand down and enjoy yourselves, you both are my most honourable guests. Make yourselves comfortable" invited Merthyr smiling broadly

Ryoko “ oh it ok. Um I’m fine. But this blind lady princess ayah was it? Needs help. A change of clothes and a guide. She slipped and fell. Do you know somebody who could help her?” She asked politely. Nodding noticing a dragonlord.

"Aye, Milord." The MacGregor's answered.

Marcas and Jean would stand down and relax. Marcas stayed watching the two ladies near by, while Jean went back to looking at the tapestry that Merthyr pointed out to them before. The poor woman ran a hand through her hair, wondering how this happened.

"Indeed I will ask Serena the maid to come and assist her highness" agreed Taff, his eyes glowing golden briefly at the proximity to the dragon rider

"I am Taff Emrys Gelligen... The prince's manservant and you are?" introduced and quizzed Taff amicably

“ I’m lady Ryoko. I’m afraid if I say anymore about my heritage may cause problems.” She smiled. She put a cloth on the ground to warn people of the spill. She spoke into Taff mind. “ I’m the reincarnation of the first dragon queen mureas. Honor to meet you dragonlord.”

"The pleasure is all mine, your majesty" acknowledged Taff bowing lowly to lady Ryoko with the utmost respect

"Can I get you anything? Food or drink?" Offered Taff keen to please her and make up for his mishap earlier
Captain Frostwind (played by MasterWinter)

"Oi! What the heck is going on here?! HELLO?! ANYONE AROUND IN THIS BLASTED CASTLE?!"

Came a new male voice as he walked into the area the others were in, apparently having appeared in a different part of the castle from the others. Upon seeing Merthyr though, the man would curb his attitude and give a quick bow.

"...Erm. Forgive me, your highness. Captain Frostwind here...Where ever here is..."

His piercing ice blue eyes locked onto Merthyr, standing out against his shaggy diamond white hair that was spiked at the end. His pointed ears covered by his hair. Captain Frostwind's uniform looked like he belonged to a winter themed Kingdom, and looked to be as cold as said theme. His one handed longsword strapped to his back in its sheath, his twin short swords sheathed on his hips, and his left hand hung at his side with the claw gauntlet upon it. The re-accruing animal upon the Captain was a lion's head. While he only stood at 5'9", the Captain was a muscle build and looked like he meant business.
SERENA maid servant villager (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Serena watched Taff signal her over and hurried to hear what was needed from her though as soon as she saw Ayah's ruined dress she knew already.

"My goodness..." gasped Serena shocked at the amount of damage done by Taff in such a short time

"Would you like to accompany me to a guest quarters? We have many rooms at the castle, you can change peacefully and return to the Great Hall while I have your clothes washed, mended and hanged to dry.

Lady Morgana is about your size and height so her dresses should fit" offered Serena shooting a glance of warning at Taff

She shook her head. “ maybe spend time with me? I love to learn more about you and this land.” She said as she bowed politely and with respect. She smiled and looked at Taff.
Ayah and her family (played anonymously)

“I’m be honored.” She offered her hand. Not sure where Serena was. “ thank you so much lady Serena.” She smiled and waited to be guided.

"Yes of course, the honour is all mine, though you may have to excuse me from time to time as new guests arrive. footing

See, I was carrying a cauldron of tar to the roofers this morning when I lost my footing and spilled it. I muttered a cursed at the mess and this turned the spillage into a portal changing its substance into this black liquid" explained Taff watching the cloth get sucked in and disappear from sight. Who knows where and when it would appear
SERENA maid servant villager (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

"Oh no no, I'm not noble or anything, just a castle maid, my lady" explained Serena now catching onto the fact that Ayah was blind, thus taking her hand discreetly

"Let me help you rise and I will take you to your rooms and help you change" offered Serena

Jean would stop studying the tapestry, hearing not only the new Captain come in, but also hearing Taff's explanation about how they got here.

"...Who knew muttering a curse could cause so much trouble." Jean murmured, though was still slightly audible.

Ryoko giggled. “ I see. Explains how all these people got here.“ she held back a giggled. She smiled. “ that fine as long as I learn more about your land. I will be happy.” She said. She was very interested in this Taff as it was for who knows how long since she meet a dragonlord.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Summer Soiree: Entirely by accident (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus