Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Summer Soiree: Entirely by accident (Closed)

Ayah and her family (played anonymously)

Ayah allowed herself to be picked up. “ Your welcome. I’m glad your better. Taff was about to serve food. But then I came to heal you. I’m glad your ok. I hope everything at the feast will go ok. That nothing went wrong.” She knew better then to get her hopes up.
MERTHYR royal knight vamp (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Merthyr was sitting comfortably at the table when Taff tripped and started quick round of expletives in a few seconds, a large pile of crappy rubbish landing on him and his plate, head, clothes, face.

He was even more mortified to see his honoured guest suffer the same embarrassing blunder

His eyes grew wide and jumped to his feet when Morgana caught fire, pulling his own cloak to starve out and put out the flames, leaving a furious, smoldered princess of the realm walking off in disgust, dragging the torn dress away in distress

8f677eb70860fd0e23d3c8fd486a9118---march-funny-boy.jpg

Merthyr looked weary at the others to help those he could, his hands and face covered in soot and soil
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 5.
SERENA maid servant villager (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Serena had followed Sebastian back to the table when Taff tripped, a wad of icy cold water landing on her and soaking her through, along with a small guppy fish or two that flapped about, one on the floor, the other inside her corset, sea weed stuck on her hair leaving her in a right state

She gasped and looked wide eyed as Morgana caught fire, was saved by the Prince and stormed away.

She took the two wriggly fish and put them in a fresh bowl of water to take them out to the pond later, feeling uncomfortable with the slimy water
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 6.
Clan MacGregor (played by MasterWinter)

The two MacGregor's were sitting side by side, watching the chaos unfold before them. Jean barely spotted something coming towards her and her father.

"Look out, father!" Jean cried, before ducking down with her hood yanked up.

"Wut?" Marcas questioned.

The elder MacGregor would soon find he was hit with some sugar. Well. He was one of the lucky ones, that all it was that hit him was sugar. He knew it could have been far worse.

"It's alright Jean. I've only been hit with sugar." Marcas says as he begins to dust himself off.

Jean would move to sit properly in her chair, and slowly pulled her hood down.

"...Who knew it could be this crazy in Camelot. It's not this crazy back home at the Crystalline Kingdom." Jean muttered.

For which she most likely was grateful for!
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 2.

Note: Let's see what happens to poor Marcas...

EBONY maid villager ranger (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Cysgod AKA Seren wrote:
Thankfully, Seren had seen tables before. What they had not done was see their use as a seated banquet space. Nor indeed had they involved themselves in their use to the extent of having before used chairs. The presence of others in the area did help them in working out the logistics, but the size disparity prevented them from being able to comfortably sit at the table without additional furnishings to prop up their height. For now, the option appeared split between standing upon a chair or remaining on the ground. The former seemed to provide more social access, whilst the latter was more natural, given their simple lifestyle.

It was a choice Seren was once again unable to choose between. The easiest option seemed to be to stay on the ground, however, thus for now, they remained near to the chair in a manner that suggested they did intend to join in with the feast, but would rather do so from the floor.

The offer of food was a welcome distraction from the concern over trying to decipher the social mechanics of the gathering. And quietly, Seren spoke a single word in reply. "Fruit."

"Fruit... yes of course, right away" smiled Ebony with a broad grin, grabbing the nearest bowl of fruit to bring it closer to Seren with a warm pleasant expression on her face, though she immediately dropped that to gawk wide eyed at what had just happened.

Ebony was standing upright, looking forward to delivering the bowl of fresh fruit to Seren when Taff chanted the flurry of very many colourful words that lead to the broth changing form quite a few times very quickly.

By the end of it all, murky dam water had been tipped over her and the bowl of fruit, looking down wide eyed at the small fish and seaweed now swirling with the apples and pears, causing her to scowl in disgust.

She left the ruined fruit bowl on the table and ducked down to see if any of the puddled water had affected Seren in any way

"Quick thinking there..." praised Ebony lifting the ruined soaked table cloth a little

"are you alright? do you need any help?" asked Ebony softly, well aware she would have to replace the entire table setting, the cloth, the cutlery and crockery and fetch a new fruit bowl. My goodness so much work ruined and to be redone over a few seconds and six words.
Ryoko and her daughter (played anonymously)

Ryoko ran off toward Morgana. “ my lady. Let me help I can fix everything lady Morgana“ she thought a lady company could help Morgan’s and wanted to make sure she was not hurt. She checked her jar she still had water. Which was a good thing as that would help any wounds she might have gotten.
TAFF warlock druid serf vamp (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Taff looked bewildered and wide eyed, even pale faced at the extraordinary amount of damage he had caused with one long skirt and a few quick subsequent expletives.

He himself had not been left unscathed from the blunder. Since he was the one holding the bowl of soul in the first, the very first shitty word landed on him leaving him covered in unpleasant excrement and foul smell, which wasn't the worse of possible cases, all things considered.

He looked over at guards and guests and raised his hand to keep them at bay, covering himself from the inevitably bad odour, unwilling to soil anyone further

b2161098b5c7977aa6b6cc16d3b21992--baby-dragon-the-babys.jpg

"Stay back... please... I'll just go wash and be back in a moment" requested if demanded the servant taking steps back and withdrawing from the king's and his guests' presence immediately, still in shock at all what had happened so far
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 1.
MORGANA lady sorceress huntres (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Ryoko wrote:
Ryoko ran off toward Morgana. “ my lady. Let me help I can fix everything lady Morgana“ she thought a lady company could help Morgan’s and wanted to make sure she was not hurt. She checked her jar she still had water. Which was a good thing as that would help any wounds she might have gotten.

Morgana opened the door shyly, her blackened clothes, sooty face and hands and arms and smoking crooked hair a good indication of how much the accident had impacted. No major injuries but she took pride in her looks which weren't exactly at their best.

"I... yes, of course... thank you, please, come in" mumbled Morgana sheepishly inviting her over
anon (played anonymously)

Sebastian Michaelis, the impeccable butler who took ever so much care and pride in his appearance, manners and service was left disgusted when a gush of red warm sticky liquid, which was clearly blood, splattered all over him leaving him all bloody, exactly what Taff had said.

"Taff Emrys Gelligen... you are absolutely hopeless, here onwards, you are removed from any further table service" informed the butler, clearly disgusted and irritated, now forced to go wash, change and return quickly to fix the mess, shaking his head disgusted.
Clan MacGregor (played by MasterWinter)

Jean would excuse herself from her father's side, after informing him of what she'd do, then went over to Master Bowen. She went off to help him find someone who could get him some clothing that was the correct size for him and such, till the one's he currently was wearing were clean. The two headed off to see what they could find.

Marcas remained seated where he was, not sure if it was safe to move or not.
LANCELOT knight guard peasant (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

The knights of Camelot had been sitting at the opposite end of the lavishly laid out dinning hall, having been working hard at securing the castle.

When prince Merthyr and lady Morgana arrived, they all rose to their feet to congratulate the prince, welcome his most honourable if somewhat unusual guests. They had barely had time to raise their goblets when disaster unfolded

f51f4765ec4f9c908d63f5996251015d.jpg

They looked wide eyed and astonished as Taff single handedly managed to attack the prince, princess, most of the honourable guests, the castle staff including himself with just one bowl of soup.

They quickly put their cups down and came over to assist in cleaning up and helping those who needed assistance, reporting to captain Frostwind right after in case the man had plans and orders to give regarding the prince's security, confused as to what to do.

They knew Taff to be clumsy but this reached the highest attempt against royalty ever seen so far.

"Should we arrest the manservant? or shall we let him get on with the cleaning chores?" quizzed Lancelot whilst guards moved to help remove dirt and clean up the feasting hall to prepare it for a fresh meal. With the staff shocked and soiled, the knights would step into the menial chores and help clean up and lay down a new banquet in no time at all, that they may all seat to eat and resume the otherwise pleasant festivities
Captain Frostwind (played by MasterWinter)

The Captain would return after briefly relaxing...Only to find to his horror the events that took place.

"...Bloody f-How is it I go off for a brief time, only to come back to such chaos?" The Captain asked.

He sighed and shook his head, trying to keep his temper reigned in. Enough damage had been done by Taff, The Captain didn't need to add to it with his snow elf powers.

"Let's first hear what the victims of this misfortune have to say. If they wish to press charges, then we shall arrest him."

Ryoko walked in. She checked Morgana. She closed the door. She got to work cleaning the lady up and providing the lady with a new grand outfit. A bit out of the ordinary has it had a dragon belt and had bright colors full length and cape and flowing sleeves. She treated her hair making it even prettier then last time and giving her jewelry and making her more lovely as if nothing happened.

Ayah got soaked with freezing water and had seaweed in her hair and fish in her dress and on her lap. It did not help some blood was dripping on her from Sebastian. “ changing 2 times a day...not the worse. Sebastian you know where I can change and get new clothes?” She summoned her staff and it ligand in her hand still the size of a hairpin.
Cysgod (played by Riik)

Seren was quite hesitant to emerge from under the table just yet in case the chaos wasn't over. Unlike their encounter with the tar, they had avoided any mess this time, and were quite keen on things remaining that way.

Seren decided it would be safer to emerge from the side of the table least affected by the mess, so they began heading down its length. Though nimble, their presence wasn't entirely discreet when it came to pushing past anyone who still happened to be seated, and whose posture had their legs under the table. Any such limb that was particularly stretched out was briefly stumbled over, but not to the extent that it caused any slowing to Seren's progress; and any knee that was in reach was momentarily touched as Seren pushed themselves along in the cramped space.

When they reached the far end of the table, they peeked out from under it hopefully, then dashed out with another burst of speed and trail of light. Skipping forward a few more steps just to be on the safe side, Seren finally allowed themselves to turn and watch the clean-up effort from a safe distance.

With the light show and the sound of their hooves hitting the floor, it wasn't the most inconspicuous of escapes, particularly when paired with the soft squeaky grunt they had made when initially dashing forth. But in this case, that was a good thing, as it made them less likely to be tripped over, given they were too focused on avoiding mess to bother checking whether they had escaped into anyone's path.
anon (played anonymously)

Sebastian winced that the blood was dripping onto Ayah staining her already ruined clothes further.

"My apologies my lady.... Serena... if you please. Accompany this lady to the damsels changing rooms" requested Sebastian going to the servants quarters for a quick wash and change after putting Ayah down and making sure Ayah was held steadily by Serena

Sebastian took the cup with the fishes and calmly made his way out with as much dignity as a blood soaker butler could muster

Ayah “ seems I did not heal him fast enough.” She looked at Serena. “ looks this time where both changing and washing up.”
Master Bowen (played by MasterWinter)

Master Bowen would soon return with Jean beside him, the two managing to find someone who could locate some spare clothes for Bowen in his size. After thanking Jean for the help, Master Bowen would join Jean with her father until such a time when he was needed to take the spot that the Prince had designated for him.

"Seems like we missed a lot, when lookin fer clothes fer me." Bowen mused.

Jean winced when spotting Captain Frostwind looking like he had a headache, while talking to Sir Lancelot.

"Apparently so." Jean agreed.
MORGANA lady sorceress huntres (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Ryoko wrote:
Ryoko walked in. She checked Morgana. She closed the door. She got to work cleaning the lady up and providing the lady with a new grand outfit. A bit out of the ordinary has it had a dragon belt and had bright colors full length and cape and flowing sleeves. She treated her hair making it even prettier then last time and giving her jewelry and making her more lovely as if nothing happened.

Lady Morgana was most relieved to be in a presentable condition again, leading Kyoko back to the feasting hall and retaking her seat as if nothing too serious had happened.

With all the knights hard at work, it had not taken them too long to turn the room around and make it presentable again.
"Thank you... milady. I am very grateful for you help" assured Morgana smiling warmly, well pleased with the new outfit and hairdo, waiting for prince Merthyr to return

“ my pleasure. If I may ask a a favor your highness?” She bowed and sat next to the princess. She used magic to make ice appear in Morgana glass and poured her a drink.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Summer Soiree: Entirely by accident (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus