Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Summer Soiree: Entirely by accident (Closed)

Ryoko and her daughter (played anonymously)

“ I’m ok my power just low and I’m a bit dizzy and hot. I’m fine.” She smiled. Though she did look a little better then before. But still not great.
Captain Frostwind (played by MasterWinter)

The Captain would place a hand upon Ryoko's forehead gently, and used a touch of his snow power to help cool her off some.

"Hopefully that will help you."

It seemed to work a lot better and color came back. It stabilized pretty well. But her magic was low. But everything else was solved by his icy touch. Though her magic low was a big problem due to her heritage she had lots of magic and most of it missing.

“ that feels divine.” She said. She relaxed.

"You most likely need to be someplace much cooler, else you will be burning up. I should know, I've had it happen to me before. I need to talk to my dwarf friend, see if he can craft me something to assist me in staying cool outside of cold areas."

“ this is divine. Yes I was raised around water and ice. But then moved to dragon island and it divided and I stayed in the cooler areas. Thank you. Maybe Taff knows a place cooler then out here. The fall dragons would have magical crystals that keep the heat out. If I known I be here would of asked for one.”
The Madman (played by Burrito)

"Now then, did anyone else participate in the destruction of that little stain?" It said, holding the third and final key rather nonchalantly, twirling it around his fingers. It was fine with waiting until someone were to answer it, at least for a little while. After all, it wouldn't be very polite for it to leave the party early. No, that simply wouldn't do.
TAFF warlock druid serf vamp (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Taff placed his hands gently upon Ryoko's shoulders whispering softly by her ear.

Gadewch fy mhwerau mawr i hen
Cyrraedd y craidd iawn
A gwaed y ddraig hynafol
Ail-lenwi'ch hud unwaith eto
Fel dragonlord yr wyf yn gorchymyn
Adfer dy nerth ar unwaith

Translates to...

Let my great powers of old
Reach you to the very core
And the ancient dragon blood
Refill your magic once more
As dragonlord I command
Your strength be restored at once

Once the spell was cast, he removed his hands discreetly from her shoulders, hoping few would notice his inappropriate gesture thanks to the Madman's distractions.

He dug his hands into the pouch taking two ice crystals, handing one to captain Frostwind and another to Kyoko

"His majesty wishes you have a cool and pleasant stay, place this around your neck and it will keep you cool, as long as the skin touches it" cautioned Taff bowing respectfully before coming over to the Madman

"I wish I could claim the merit, unfortunately... I caused the spillage in the first place, can hardly claim a reward for that. Perhaps it were best you kept your treasures well guarded" suggested Taff clearly worried about what the boxes might contain and what effects these artefacts could cause
MERTHYR royal knight vamp (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Merthyr sighed disappointed at not being able to claim any of the mysterious gifts, and turned away, disappointed, ready to walk away from the magus when he stepped on a discarded Tangerine that lay scattered on the floor, losing his footing and balance and crashing down to the ground.

Whether the poor magician and his wares paid the price, that remained to be seen.

For now, utter embarrassment and the utmost humiliation painted prince Merthyr cheeks in a dark crimson shade.

The Captain took the offered crystal from Taff.

"Ah, my thanks to you. I will do much better now."

He would open the top portion of his uniform, unclasping the neck part to tuck the crystal inside it. The clasp would hold the crystal in place against his neck after refastening it, and Veryan sighed in relief.

"I feel better already. Thank you kindly, Taff."
Clan MacGregor (played by MasterWinter)

Both Marcas and Jean's eyes widened seeing the fall of the Prince. They both rushed to his side.

"Yer highness, are ye alright?" Jean asked.

"Here, let me help ye up, Sire." Marcas offered.
SERENA maid servant villager (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Ayah wrote:
She nodded. “ thank you Serena. It means the world to me. I’m honored and sorry to be a burden. Please tell me more about this place. Im eager to learn about this place and people. Taff seems interesting. He a interesting character. What is Merthyr like? I heard of him and never meet him or anything.” She let Serena guide her and tell her where she could sit down.

Serena giggled shyly.

"Well... Taff Emrys Gilligen is average height, rather scrawny to be honest, white pale skin, dark ebony hair, intense blue eyes and... certainly one of a kind. I have never seen such a clumsy servant in all my years of service. It is a wonder that the Prince still keeps him as his manservant. He is kind and friendly but ever so troublesome with his bad luck

Prince Merthyr is muscular and very handsome, he is tall, light skin, golden locks, blue eyes and soothing manly voice and... " Serena trailed off

"My goodness his highness just stepped on a peel and has taken a tumble" gasped Serena looking wide eyed

Ryoko eyes responded by glow a pure white and then went normal. Her magic was restored. Most of it anyway. Ryoko took the crystal. “ thanks.” She did as told. “ Thank you dragon lord. You do your kind proud. “ she summoned a amulet. “ dragonlord please accepts this as a thank you.” It was a very old amulet crafted by dragons. Things like that where thought to be a myth.

Ryoko “ it magical. If you ever wish to visit the place most humans are forbidden to go. To the land of dragons. You may come any time dragonlord it will only work for you. It should provide the power of dragons if so needed. So if you ever want your own dragon your welcome to come raise one my lord.”
Ayah and her family (played anonymously)

Ayah giggled. She muttered a spell and when done. She let the healing magic heal Merthyr and anybody else nearby. She smiled. “ sounds like a lively castle.” She giggled and sat down in a nice chair. She summoned her staff the shrank and she put it in her hair.
Master Bowen (played by MasterWinter)

The Master dwarf had just finished his latest work of craftsmanship, and had just put the work away so to start cleaning his shop, when his boot slipped on something that hadn't been on the shops floor before. And yet Bowen found himself stepping in some odd liquid, his boot sliding as was the rest of him. Arms flailing around as he tried to keep himself balanced. Next thing the dwarf knew, he was crash landing right into the MacGregor's.

"What in blazes is going on?!" The dwarf asked in confusion, while trying to get up off the humans.

Once Marcas and Jean assisted Bowen up, and got themselves up, Bowen looked to see the black liquid in the middle of the floor. He then glanced around seeing the others. Bowen would scratch the side of his head, before stroking his beard.

"...This ain't right." The dwarf muttered the obvious.
MERTHYR royal knight vamp (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Merthyr accepted the offered help, doing his best to wipe away the dirt from his clothing

"Thank you lady Jean, Sir Marcas" thanked Merthyr accepting a strong hand to rise himself up "I am ever so fortunate to have you both here" praised Merthyr further turning to the new commer

"Welcome to our home..." greeted Merthyr looking at the dwarf briefly. Shortly afterwards, his eyes scouring the floor for his missing circlet crown. In the tumble he had taken... the crown fell off his head and rolled away and it was now hard to know where it had rolled off to.

He was now starting to wonder if this day could actually get any worse than it already had.
"Why don't we all go over to the main table for a proper meal and a proper drink... I think it will soothe the nerves a little" suggested Merthyr pointing at the feasting hall
TAFF warlock druid serf vamp (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Taff smiled at Ryoko's compliments and kind words, feeling that she was indeed a kindred soul.

When she offered the amulet, and taking into account magic was indeed forbidden in Camelot, Taff quickly pocketted the valuable artefact out of sight, handing it very carefully

"Thank you for your generosity, my lady" smiled Taff.

"If you excuse me... duty calls" sighed Taff, seeing how Merthyr took a tumble over the discarded fruit, squashing the citric product

"Such acidic stains don't come off easily by normal means... it eats into the stone" muttered Taff busying himself with cleaning up the squashed tangerine and its unwanted juice spillage from the floor before any more accidents took place.

As soon as the prince announced the commencement of the meal, Taff hurried to put away the cleaned up mess and washed his hands, coming over to the main table, ready for service. It was down to him, to serve the food and drinks and lateness would not do, on such important occcasion
SERENA maid servant villager (played by Tusitala) Topic Starter

Serena looked at Ayah with a warm smile, pleased to see the woman in such good spirits despite her lack of sight.

"His Royal Highness is inviting everyone to the feast... Shall I accompany you to the table so that you can eat as well?" asked Serena politely

"I will be more than happy to sit beside you and help you throughout the meal" offered Serena always keen and eager to please

The feasting hall had a very large dinning table, with many seating spaces, even if their numbers were reasonable at present, it could accommodate many more if any made it through the portal.
Master Bowen (played by MasterWinter)

"Uh, thank ye, Sir." Bowen says.

While the temptation of food and drink did sound good to the dwarf, he resisted for now as he noticed the Prince looking for something.

"What ye be lookin for? Perhaps I can help you with finding it." Bowen offered.

The MacGregor's would wait on eating and the like, till the others had had their fill. They were on security duty of people stumbling in due to the liquid.

"I can help you look for what you seek as well, Sire." Captain Frostwind offered.
Ayah and her family (played anonymously)

“ thank you Serena. I love it if you guide me there and help me.” She said as she giggled at everything that has happened. “ today has certainly be eventful at least nobody got seriously injured.” She said. She was gratefully nothing terrible happened.

Ryoko smiled as Taff took the artifact. Ryoko then noticed something odd. Ryoko rolled her eyes. “ great now we have 2 dragons on the loose. It just had to bring them did it.” Her eyes glowed “ Natsu, Igneel get back here I know your here.” Suddenly 2 guys came up and hugged her.

Taff could sense they where dragons in human form. Clearly Ryoko there rider and they are her protectors and yet they had a family bond.

2 guys. “ we be honored to join you. We are starving after what happened.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Summer Soiree: Entirely by accident (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus