Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Oi, Right-Side-Up High-Tech Prof.

Upside-Down Magician Deity wrote:
Oh dear... so this is what that dastardly Professor was planning...

*bows*

Thank the stars that you're here! All of your magical puffer fish who once saved the universe are in danger.

After interrogating the slugs in my possession, I have discovered that the slugs have gone to the side of technology willingly, thus betraying us magic users and therefore...they deserve their fate. I am off to Juls salty slug prison...

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/85629?page=1#post-5253989

...where I will deliver all traitorous slugs in my possession.

*vanishes*
MordosKull

This is getting ridiculous... now there’s two of them!
hugs quillton and snual close to my chest* <:^(
i'm glad in one year we've gone from "oh haha i lov pufferfish hehehe" to "this is war and we're sentencing the slugs to slug death"
i can't wait to see how kim gameifies this /s /s /s
Mejasoulfruit wrote:

Looks like they're in a little bit of trouble...
Juls wrote:
Mejasoulfruit wrote:

Looks like they're in a little bit of trouble...

Poor Quillton and Snual...

((PS. Upside-down, Right-side up deity/professor? Nice showmanship, what a fun way to re-emerge. I still would like to know what name you go by these days?...buuut then again the mystery is part of the fun. And also thanks to Static who started the thread this time.))

nightmqre Topic Starter

no probs

this thread always make me smile oml

also i am thoroughly tempted to plan a rescue mission for these slugs from the salt jail ^^;
Yeah, thank you static!!
I thought about starting it again but i felt like it would’ve been suspicious 😅 I’m really glad someone else happened to
staticnightmares wrote:
also i am thoroughly tempted to plan a rescue mission for these slugs from the salt jail ^^;

They won't last long now that the hungry hordes have arrived!!!!
save them!!
I'll try an reply to the roleplay soon, also! I just got my first job so its already becoming a busy week!!
nightmqre Topic Starter

The rescue mission has begun.
Luckily Kekostu knows some special magic, so hopefully they will be able to save some of the cooked slugs... ;)
Mipps

As much as I would love to be a part of this I'm already capped out on roleplay and suffering from burnout :(

So I wish that the rescue mission is a great success! Know that I am the moral support in the background with my little slug friend.

If it fails this one slug shall live on for the revolution next time.
Ohohoh, I feel ya! I set up a whole thing I'm hoping I can just skirt by on bc it's just one of those weeks!!
Gab

So, uh, I'm a little late but hi! I got a sluggo but haven't named it yet haha.

Anyways, uh, what's happenin'?
We're just chattin' here! I think everyone's picking sides of magic or not magic, but I just think the slugs are neat haha. There's a Summer Soiree roleplay in the general rp forums!!
nightmqre Topic Starter

Gab wrote:
So, uh, I'm a little late but hi! I got a sluggo but haven't named it yet haha.

Anyways, uh, what's happenin'?

Juls and a bunch of others have trapped all our slug friends into a salt jail and are currently eating them (or attempting to), while I'm trying to grab as many and free them without getting noticed. XD
Upside-Down Magician Deity (played anonymously)

and i'm continually failing to be present :)
because the prof. only gives me limited wi-fi time while i'm trapped in his basement
Hear that, magical beings? We may have to launch a rescue mission of our own. Or coordinate a hostage exchange.
nightmqre Topic Starter

XD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Oi, Right-Side-Up High-Tech Prof.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus