Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Oi, Right-Side-Up High-Tech Prof.

Right-Side-Up High-Tech Prof. (played anonymously)

Bold of you to assume I don't have an infinite supply lying in wait to replace any... accidental losses.
Mipps

What.... if we have more then one slug friend?
Honestly, I'm surprised I was trusted, considering I ate my puffer fish. XD
!!! *hides quillton*
sluggies! Yay! I got one. :)

Edit: I've named my slug Sokka.
What if want to be on the other side??? Maybe I’m a Luddite!😉
I logged in to find it and I was ssoooooo confused LOLS XD XD
nightmqre Topic Starter

Reading this conversation has genuinely put a big smile on my face. I was a part of Team Pufferfish last year so this is nice and familiar. XD

It's truly shocking how many of you are on the side of Mysticality... when technology is the only way you could even be here.
nightmqre Topic Starter

Can I be on both teams? I like magic and highly advanced technological advancement thingies :P
Right-Side-Up High-Tech Prof. wrote:
It's truly shocking how many of you are on the side of Mysticality... when technology is the only way you could even be here.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic” -Arthur C. Clark

Definition- everyone is on your team, because mysticality only exists as a prelude to technology once one has the capacity to understand it :D
MordosKull

Magic.... Technology...

Martial combat is where it’s really at.

All skill, baby.
nightmqre Topic Starter

XD

... Starting a Civil War is harder than I thought. ;)
The slug needs to be your icon picture, Prof. You know, for the cause.
hmhmhmmhmhm professor i have a question
Whadyamean magic is OBSCENE! You're obscene, you anti-magic slug-lord! My puffer fish (Puffdiddy) will run your army of slugs through with it's long, poisonous spikes!

(There, that better?)

(Yep...Originally Team Puff. And still Team Puff.)
Mipps

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Whadyamean magic is OBSCENE! You're obscene, you anti-magic slug-lord! My puffer fish (Puffdiddy) will run your army of slugs through with it's long, poisonous spikes!

(There, that better?)

(Yep...Originally Team Puff. And still Team Puff.)

Clearly you didn't heed the warning.
Magic is the enemy.. you have been tainted by darkness and Puffcraft. Lucky for me I was not here during the Puffiltration.

Mipps shall stand true with science and technology and help free all from the binds of the Puffcade.
Mipps wrote:

Clearly you didn't heed the warning.
Magic is the enemy.. you have been tainted by darkness and Puffcraft. Lucky for me I was not here during the Puffiltration.

Mipps shall stand true with science and technology and help free all from the binds of the Puffcade.

giphy.gif

Oops! Were you trying to say something? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me knocking you out with my MAGIC!
nightmqre Topic Starter

>.> <.<

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Oi, Right-Side-Up High-Tech Prof.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus