Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Oi, Right-Side-Up High-Tech Prof.

Mipps

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Mipps wrote:

Clearly you didn't heed the warning.
Magic is the enemy.. you have been tainted by darkness and Puffcraft. Lucky for me I was not here during the Puffiltration.

Mipps shall stand true with science and technology and help free all from the binds of the Puffcade.

giphy.gif

Oops! Were you trying to say something? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me knocking you out with my MAGIC!

This is the way.

tenor.gif
nightmqre Topic Starter

I just realised that the person I thought this was can't be behind this profile, because they deleted their account a while ago. So now I'm extremely confused-
on a note of that, that also means that the person behind this profile is not the same person that was behind the Upside-Down guy (I knew who that was cuz iM cool ;p)
Right-Side-Up High-Tech Prof. (played anonymously)

Apologies, your Professor was busy playing Animal Crossing DOING TECHNOLOGY THINGS, now I'm back.
I believe someone had a question?
(Also. Just for the record. Same person, new account.)
HOW DID you get so many slugs, and how many did you give?
staticnightmares wrote:
I just realised that the person I thought this was can't be behind this profile, because they deleted their account a while ago. So now I'm extremely confused-
on a note of that, that also means that the person behind this profile is not the same person that was behind the Upside-Down guy (I knew who that was cuz iM cool ;p)

Nah, it's got to be them. What if they made a new profile? My guess is that they made a new profile. And now they're having fun watching all this go down. *waves at the creator of the upside-down magican deity*

[Edit: Ah, see. I guessed right.]

(*Attempts to escape from Mipps laser gun by shapeshifting into a bat* 🦇)

Redrose wrote:
HOW DID you get so many slugs, and how many did you give?
I have an infinite slug generating machine, of my own creation. And the exact numbers are unknown.
Mipps

Abigail_Austin wrote:

If you think you can escape in the air, rember TECHNOLOGY can fly too.

tenor.gif
*ponders being a spoilsport and mentioning that the greatest single source of slugs next to Kim herself would be the Epic Armory with its public treasury records*

*ponders over why two different accounts made large slug withdrawals at very different times since the end of Epic Week*

*ponders the evidence of continued large donations to the Armory as evidence of how long some folks just hold large quantities of things*

*opts to say nothing*
Morrigan

Mipps wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:

If you think you can escape in the air, rember TECHNOLOGY can fly too.

tenor.gif

uxKvKO0ARREOs.gif

I have arrived, to join the side of Technology!
Mipps

Behold. I was gifted with reinforcements and sent my little soldiers to my most trusted confidants. The revolution shall grow.
Mipps wrote:
Behold. I was gifted with reinforcements and sent my little soldiers to my most trusted confidants. The revolution shall grow.

Ha! Your little 'gift' has fallen right into my slug dungeon, trapped alongside more of the slimy gastropods for eternity in a ring of salt!
Morrigan

*mourns the poor trapped sluggos* You shall be AVENGED!

tenor.gif
Mipps

Juls wrote:
Mipps wrote:

Ha! Your little 'gift' has fallen right into my slug dungeon, trapped alongside more of the slimy gastropods for eternity in a ring of salt!

It seems my forces have been Puffiltrated. We shall swiftly know who is friend and foe.

I am disappointed in you Juls. I was so certain you would be on the side of TECHNOLOGY. But now I see the truth. Were you intending to convert me to your Puffer ways? Blasphemy.
nightmqre Topic Starter

i dont know what side to be on but now i have an army of slugs and im absolutely loving it
ok my question was why these slugs seemed to be a slug with a magic rock jammed in the back but apparently there is
slug prison now?
Is this a team puff vs team slug war now????

The Sluggos are wielding techno-chips, not magic rocks.
Mejasoulfruit wrote:
ok my question was why these slugs seemed to be a slug with a magic rock jammed in the back but apparently there is
slug prison now?

(I dunno I think we're just going with whatever ideas come up 🙂)

Welcome to The Resistance, Juls!

And Mejasoulfruit brings up an excellent question!

Everyone who's used a slug during Epic Week to make a potion knows...

Slugs are magical creatures.

Indeed, the were originally created for the express purpose of making magic potions, were they not?

But the Right-Side-Up High Tech Professor and their recruits of reprobates have taken an army of slugs and apparently brainwashed them to turn against their true nature and reason for being--MAGIC.

Your technology cult has turned these once innocent slugs against their own kind...magical creatures!

We supporters of magic will not stand by and allow this.

Although before I said I would use
my puffer fish to destroy your slugs, I have realized that the slugs are innocent. We will capture them until they can deprogrammed and turned back into their magic-loving selves. Save the slugs!

*Summons other supporters of magic and magical creatures near and far!*

lotr-battle-for-middle-earth-2-keyart-min.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.628p.jpg
Magic users welcome: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/85629?page=1#post-5253989

And tech folks should definitely NOT try anything silly like a rescue mission... ;)
Upside-Down Magician Deity (played anonymously)

Oh dear... so this is what that dastardly Professor was planning...

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Oi, Right-Side-Up High-Tech Prof.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus