Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » An introduction to my way of roleplay

Hey there, I'm HCGosling but you can call me HC for easy referance
I've been rping for a few years now so I know hows it works and how to format it. I mean I don't really have a particular rping style, Literate, Semi ect. I do whatever I'm comfortable with at the time and however much text is needed to get that point across. I unfortunely only RP for the franchise known as "Doctor Who" currently and don't do generalised RP, however OC's are an exception. I do things such as Romance, Adventure RP's and If I know you well enough I might just feel comfortable with Smut. If you wanna RP with me let me know. I'm not on here much but if you can give me a good enough reason to stay on, a good RP for example, then good luck. I mainly use this site just as a place to store OC's. Anyway that's all, hello all!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR. HC! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started, some stated by others, some not. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
HCGosling Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
giphy.gif

Now that makes me smile
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » An introduction to my way of roleplay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus