Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Nein. Not happening."

She scoffs, and crosses her arms. "I have my own "family" of sorts. I don't need more."

"....It is kind of a lame question, but your opinion on my answer?"
Flynn Auburn (played anonymously)

"Honestly if you don't want kids then you don't have to have them." Flynn shrugs. "As much as people might think its wrong or weird having a kid isn't for everyone, I know I'm not having any if I can help it..." He said, glancing towards Bismark.

Thinking for a moment he glanced to the next person. "Whats your opinion on parties?" He didn't really have a good question as he asked the first thing that popped into his head.
Annette Brown (played by Claywind)

"Parties? A lot of work for the staff, thankless hours of preparations, and quite a bit of grief, when the alcohol make the guests handsy. But when you're invited to one, those are quite fun. Well. As long as no trickster spirit challenges you to a rhyming competition, that is."

She thinks a bit.

"What's your opinion on second chances? Is it possible to leave the past behind, or will it always come back to haunt us?"
Rebecca Savage (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I gave my e. More than a half dozen 2nd chances and he managed to screw me over every time. So my answer is no, you can’t forget about the past and trust again. I will come back to haunt you.”

Bec takes a sip of her sparkling water...

“What is your opinion on cover songs?”
Nemo (played anonymously)

“Cover songs are great! Piper always says no one ever plays or sings the exact same way, so it’s always going to be new, and making something new is a good way to keep something alive. Myself, I like the ones that bring a whole new mood to the song. Also, also—” They poke at the wooden recorder sticking out of their bag. “Very good practice. It’s just a bit crummy when people try to trick the residents here and claim they made stuff that’s actually from their own world.”

"What’s your opinion on, uhh...” They glance again to their backpack. “...I guess recorders? They get a pretty bad rap where I’m from, but here—Or no, wait!” And two gloved hands are brought together in a muffled clap. “What’s your opinion on instruments that are often considered “annoying”?”
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"Well, I guess that depends." Alaine taps one booted foot absently as she thinks. "So long as the 'annoying' instrument isn't played in an 'annoying' fashion, then I usually don't mind. Take the violin, for example--I love strings and violin music played by someone who knows how to play, but if someone who had no clue what they were doing picked up a violin and tried to play Vivaldi, I'd consider it pretty irritating."
She pauses, then adds with a grin, "Same goes for recorders."

"Now..." She turns her attention to someone else standing nearby. "What's your opinion on adventuring? I've known some people who thought it was a waste of time, and others who wouldn't do anything else with their lives. What do you think?"
Pint (played anonymously)

“If ye haven’t gone on an adventure at least once ye haven’t truly lived. I’m definitely the latter, I love adventures so much I made a career out of it.”

The dwarf rubs his beard thoughtfully and looks to the next person. “Oi mate, wot, in yer opinion, would be the best gift a bloke could give to a lass that is part bunny?”
Hallie Clockmen (played anonymously)

"Part bunny, eh? Hmm. This is a very important question and requires a thoughtful answer. I'd consider getting her something she truly wants. Perhaps, a belly rub? I know a few bunnies that like belly rubs," Hallie said enthusiastically.

"Now, with that in mind, and on the topic of gift-giving, what is the best gift to get to a friend who punches monsters in the face? I was thinking of alcohol, but any ideas would be helpful," Hallie asked.
Jacob thought for a moment before chuckling slightly. "well.." He crosses his arms across his chest. "If the monsters are bad and want to harm you, I would give that certain monster punching friend some brass knuckles" He grinned happily about his response.

"Feel free to only respond to one question or both" He smirked before continuing. "Food before fun or fun before food? Or what is one thing that gives you butterflies?" he winked at you.
"Definitely food before fun," Sawyer hastily responded, not even needing to think."I would always choose food over whatever the other option is. Food is life. The reason I'm still going," They joked, a cheerful smile appearing on their attractive face.

"Um, as for the question I'm supposed to give..." They paused for a moment, pondering a unique question before they continued."Do you prefer savory or sweets more?" They asked, eager to know the response they would receive.
"Ehh, ya mean my opinion on sweet and savory snacks, don't ya?" Randle pondered with his brows in an obvious twist. "I don't know, last I checked that was how we're supposed to play the game. As for your question, hmm.." Mortal dilemma's like these hardly ever crossed his mind, though that didn't take away that they were interesting to put thought into. During his many crawls through the various neighborhoods of New Arcadia, his nose'd had the honor of smelling a great diversity of sweet and savory foodstuffs. "Well, since I can't get myself to safely swallow either of 'em, I think I'll let my nose be the judge of it. Good as they both might be, sweets just happen to have that extra magical tinge to their scent, ya know?" That, and sweets were usually associated with happiness and excitement. Perfect for the holiday season, actually!

"Heh, it's a good question though, funny how a single thought can take ya way back." Ah, but his chapter with the quirky child'd ended now: time to move on to the next in line. "So, to keep on the topic of food and drink and whatever makes these cold months bearable.. what's your opinion on keeping traditions alive? Is it a goal everyone regardless of age should try to pursue, or should the young be able to distance themselves from their old folk's customs without being branded a disrespectful brat?" As far as he knew, it was touchy subject to many, no matter which world they hailed from.

There’s a moment where she visibly bristles at the question. To her credit, she does her best to keep an even smile. “Traditions are.... fine? I mean, they can be a super fun way to make memories and keep a culture and history alive! Just as long as you’re not forced into them and can question them. The only stupid questions are those unasked and all that junk, right guys?” She swings an arm up to no one in particular and the smile’s goes a bit lopsided. “Aha... Ech.”

Even she has to take a moment to recover from how amazingly that went, but she bounces back eventually. “What is your opinion ooon... oof—what is your opinion on keeping old belongings, even if they’re broken?”
"This is an awkward one for me," Tabby admitted. "My family has moved every single year since I was little. My dad never wanted to move a lot of crap even though his job totally paid for it. We always had to part with things in yard sales before we went on to the next location... I guess I learned not to get too attached to stuff."

"So, uh, what's your opinion on... cliques? You know, like the popular kids," Tabby asks twisting a lock of hair around her finger a bit uncomfortably.
"Never fit among the popular kids." She shrugs. "But then, by the time I ditched school, I had other problems."

"Mmmmh... your opinion on deals? Do you think it's important to stick to your word?"
Zipactli (played anonymously)

"My word is everything, eh? Without honor I'm just some no good, back stabbing, traitor. At least, after all is said and done, I can at least say I'm reliable, eh?"

"What's your opinion on martial arts in general, eh?"
Clover (played anonymously)

"Martial arts? That's not something that interests me, exactly, but it is pretty impressive how skilled at it some people are. I'd say it's pretty cool."
"What's your opinion on marshmallows being added to hot chocolate?"

“Ohhh boy. Okay, this is going to sound bad, um.” She steels herself, preparing for the absolutely terrible, horrible confession. “As much as I love hot chocolate, I... never saw the appeal of adding marshmallows? Like, like—come on, why would you get them soggy and slimy? In milk!” There’s a pause, and then some mumbling. “Or maybe I just don’t like eating and drinking things at the same...”

“What do you think of... okay, admittedly a boring question: but what is your opinion on pulp in juice?”
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

Alaine makes an exaggerated gagging sound. "Blegh. No, no thanks. No pulp. Yucky." She sticks her tongue out for a minute in a childish display of disgust before resuming a somewhat more dignified air.

"Let's see...what's your opinion on hairless cats? Odd question, I know, but I'm curious."
Tan'Nun'Nyo (played anonymously)

"They creep me out, not gonna lie. They look like rats. Although in a way it's amusing that they do. Hah! Their true nature revealed! HAHAHAHA!!!"

"What's your opinion on dogs made entirely out of shadows? I just haaaaave to know."
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

" I actually love those kinds of dogs, I always had ever snice I was little " Zamma said smiling softly and warmly " I use to pet sit one of a couple when I was a teen "

Zamma looks at the next person " What do you think of this Anime thing ? I really never seen it before to be honest, but most of my students watch it and sometimes have debats over it . "

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus