Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

"In an unmarked grave, hopefully for a good cause, wolves do not age gracefully, and the fortunate amongst us are given the honor of death in battle"

"What is your character's opinion on charity ?"
"It's always good to help people, which is what I like to do. Whenever someone needs help, I do the best that I can..."

"What's your opinion on jury duty? I recently got summons for it, and I'm a bit nervous."
Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

“I can do without having to do that. Of course Neither Canada or Britain have a current address for me, and I’m not a U.S. citizen so am not on the voter rolls to be called to jury duty.”

“What is your opinion on live music?”
Nanaki (played anonymously)

"I like it, although I'm not too overly fond of crowds. I prefer a less traditional approach, in Cosmo Canyon, we used to gather in a circle around a fire and sing and play drums and dance. It gave everyone enough room to enjoy themselves without stepping in each other's toes, or paws.. such as in my case."

"What do you think of the inevitability of industrialization? Do you think it is necessary or are the old ways best?"
"Hmm.. Not a huge fan of THIS society's industrialization, the way it's headed now at least. I'm definitely in the middle of working on some changes to it, although there are certain aspects of it, I like. People can indeed be incompetent and foolish, with their repetitive mistakes; but...Machines won't be thinking for you all, I Will. The ultimate being, in the universe. And if you have a problem with it, by all means feel free to let me know. Your presence in my perfect world, isn't mandatory. I can definitely arrange for your exit. hmhmhmhmhmhm.. "

(If you had a theme song what would it be?)[/quote]
Weeeeeeell iffin I had to pick a song fer myself, it'd likely be one of the ol' Celtic yarns about staying out've the water or not friskin' about at night. But seeing as some strappin' man about yea-tall and yea-wide slapped a song down on the table for me today, let's give that a listen instead!

Can't keep down a classic, you know? Self-included. Butcha know? I found one for you too! A right foot-tapper for a glorious megalomaniac like yerself!

Boy don't I feel productive today. Now, how's about the person beneath tells me a bit about feeding wild animals, eh? Well, go on. Give us the full. Are you the sort that feeds a strange creature? Puts seed out for the birds and meat out for the beasties? Tosses a bit of cheese for the mice? Leaves the garage partway open for the strays in the snow season? Let's hear about it.
Osorai (played by KuraiYohei)

"Huhuhuhuhuhu.... Oh, I love feeding the wild animals. Especially my... (Pets). Ya see, I have a pretty nasty habit of toying with, and inducing my victim's worst phobia's under the moonlit night. A hobby that seems to be well.... unacceptable by the common folk, in this pathetic, miserable, fear-stricken world. Sooo... whenever I finish my fun, I carve up the evidence into pieces, and let my hellhounds feast upon it."

"And oh... I like your theme song. It's very... majestic, since your a horse monster man. The one you chose for the boss-lady, and I aren't half-bad either. Taking anything she wants, whenever she wants is definitely her in a nutshell. It's always nice to meet another fellow monster, Mr. Na'Durabhainn. By the way, I would've taken the Mr. Grinch song too, but... he'd just be another meal for my pets if I'm being honest with you Huhuhuhuhuhahahahaha ."

"But anywho.... What's a your current horror series, that your binge watching?"
(( Ahoy fellas! Don't mind me intervening, but I'm gonna need to give a sweet little reminder to some of you: as the secret person behind the late Wani Bkazu of this game, I'd like to ask some of you guys to please follow the rules of the game, m'okay? You gotta ask for the opinion on something of the character below you, not start a wee lil' RP of your own and just ask 'normal' questions. Ayy but regardless, glad this game's got traffic at all, just wanted to make sure that some of the people here don't lose sight of what the intention of this game is. Cheers, folks. ))
Dean Winchester (played anonymously)

"I tell you what," Dean comes off automatically with an unyielding level of condescension, "I'll give you my opinion on horror series in general so that we're still following the rules, which, despite our want to be little rebels about absolutely everything, is kinda important."

His smugness was boundless, and the hunter shifted in his stance, shoulders slumped and relaxed, with his boots scuffing lightly. "I live enough of it to call out all of it's utter and complete crap. B-rated is probably my favorite though. I can't get enough of all the camp and fake blood. But other than that, it's pretty much harmless."

"Lemme just do something easy -- what's your opinion on reality TV?"
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

He brushed his long ebony tresses from his shoulder and glanced towards the...strained human. "Humans often revert to their primal instinct, becoming shortsighted and witless. It wouldn't be so grody if they kept all this nonsense to themselves, but humans seem to enjoy gasconading about their ineptitude and broadcasting it!" His lip curled in hilarity to reveal a slender long canine. "My opinion? Let the apes dance to an audience of other simple-minded apes."

"What is your opinion on life after death?" He asked with an amused smirk.
Gilrénna (played anonymously)

“I’m a bit philosophical on that. Can one live again if they are truely dead? If they return to the world after being considered dead by others, then I don’t think they ever really truely died. What is your opinion on archival libraries.”
"The acquisition and aspiration of knowledge has been crucial to the success of the Valradic Empire, as a former general myself I recognize the value of such records as the imperial war manuscript known as the Lex Valorum has served as the basis to standardize, train and educate our armies. When empires and civilizations collapse libraries are often first to be desecrated. In my opinion though they are not temples they share the same austerity, an effort should be made to conserve the knowledge in them if not the whole"

What is your characters opinion on warfare ?
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

“Adversity builds strength and there is no greater struggle like the one between warriors. While I prefer one on one confrontations, I’m no stranger to open warfare. It is inevitable in the path for true enlightenment!”

“Indulge me... what is your opinion on elves?”
"The elves and the valradic empire or rather the many nations of humans have had a long and protracted history, the imperial lexilogos refers to them as one of the civil clades, many of the empire's citizens and soldiers are of this race, my opinion of elves is one of respect but really they are just another race, I do not think one's physical appearance or one's natural affinities defines their identity and persona as much as their deeds and actions, I have fought wars against the druchii and the wood elves, I have fought wars where the high elves were amongst our closest allies and I have raised many a fine legionary who was of elven stock. I think anyone that hosts a bitterness towards the elves is rather short-sighted, I have enjoyed the brief moments I've spent in their company whether at the brothel or the court of nobility but I find their mannerisms strange. Some would quickly dismiss the elves as deformed humans but that is untrue and unfair, once I had the luxury of truly being able to interact with them I realized the differences exist not only on a cultural level but of the very form, what I mean by this is, elves experience things differently from the instinctive and natural perspective as well. Their history is, much like those of human kingdoms and empires, equal parts tragic and glorious, many blame the elves for having unleashed magic upon the realms and that they, through either foolish ambition or megalomania, set free the horrors that dwell within the realms of untamed magic which has many names, the warp, the blind eternities amongst others... but who can blame them, after all, were we possessed of the same capacity we would have likely done the same, it is lamentable that true elves are slowly dwindling, half-elves are far more numerous now, this has led some elves to become increasingly hostile towards other races and rather conservative, to the point of genocide in a few circumstances, unfortunately. On a final note, I shall say that the term " elf " is not homogenous, rather different species of elves tend to view each other as being completely separate beings, they are more distanced to each other than human ethnicities, The Valradic empire took advantage of this during our wars with the elves, we often used diplomatic tact to manipulate their courts into fighting each other, divide and conquer was the law in those days and it worked, their ridged hierarchies and administrative systems were not as complex as the Empire, simply put, despite their superiority in materials and soldiers, we were better able to utilize diplomacy and tactics. As with all things, however, the elves that have been liberated from their feudal imposing monarchies have found solace under the rule of the Empire, they are citizens, equal under the red banner, as Valradia unites all regardless of caste, creed, or race. ♜ Valradia Invicta ♜ "

What is your characters opinion on monarchy ?
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

“A breeding cesspool for tyrants, despots and lunatics. People should govern themselves.”

“What is your opinion on anarchy?”
"A pitiful excuse for lawlessness, savagery, and disorder. The nature of power depends on its delivery from an entity to a subject, if all men were their own rulers then they should want to impose their rule on each other, what would result is merely short-lived violence and upheaval before a new equally despotic and tyrannical system of power would eventually replace the old, anarchy is a brigand utopia and chaos is anathema to the nature of the realms eventually, everything moves to order and organization, we are social creatures, social constructs require hierarchy to function. Where in nature, is an example of successful anarchy? there is none. We do not move towards greater goods, we move towards lesser evils. States of anarchy associated with war and rebellion are never magnificent to behold, yet some believe we should revert to this wild state as if it ensures some sort of satisfaction or betterment."

What is your character's opinion on wine ?
Gevi (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"I make my own and have done for over twenty years. Much of what I produce has matched, if not been superior in texture and flavour to fashionable wines. I have an orchard containing a plethora of fruiting trees and shrubs, not to mention several grape vines that produce a high yield under cover in a poly-tunnel. I find shop-bought wine too cheesed up! I may sound a Philistine in this subject but I have worked at wine retailers."

What is your opinion on dog training? I've done it meself years ago. Now, I have two cats, and I can say they've trained me well.
Bobby Samson (played by Dndmama)

"Depends, my man. You doing positive reinforcement or negative? Because I'll jump through hoops all day long for a steak burrito with extra guac!"

"How do you feel about beer?" As he offers you a cold pint at two in the afternoon.
"No thanks, I'll pass. I've had some bad experiences with alcohol, and I don't touch the stuff anymore." Theo sighs.

"So what's people's opinions on time travel as a plot element? Personally, I think it's a lousy deus ex machina."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus