Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Sióg ársa (played anonymously)

"Now, there are many countries in many continents on this world that have cultural differences in music. I suppose it's down to personal definition. What you may class as 'country' will pertain to the motherland you're familiar with. To me, country music is the good old Irish jig."

"What is your character's opinion on growing vegetables in your home? I do it all season. I've got tomatoes on the windowsill, carrots in tubs on the stairs, and potatoes in me bathroom."
Deirdre Emaràin (played by pixl.Bee)

"I've never really thought about it. But it sounds like a nice idea. Might give it a try one day..."
What is your character's opinion on edamame?
Nemo (played anonymously)

"Eda... wait, what?" There's a pause, her nose visibly scrunching up even below the scarf. "I know I heard- dammit, give me a second. Edamame... OH. Wait wait- you mean those string bean things? Or are string beans different? They taste kind of sweet when crunch them, right? Or- no wait, maybe those were peas...?"

She twists her left sleeve as she tries to remember, before eventually giving up and shaking it off. "Welp, my turn. Um, if no one's asked before, what's your opinion on daydreaming? Useful? A distraction?"
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Daydreaming? I do it a lot. Come up with some good songs while daydreaming. What is your opinion on street corner musicians?”
"Hoh? Now that brings back memories, heheheh but to answer ya question I'd have to say I enjoy them All the music you can hear for free!! Of course though I do give them tips and buy their music albums if I like em"

"Now tell me...Whats your opinion on....Hm.....Oh whats your opinion on not being able to die now matter what happens? ripped apart, eaten alive, beheaded...You name it."
Yuri Satomura (played by Murkysoulwaters)

Yuri tilted his head, sounding it out slowly though he knew his answer immediately. "I can't see why this is such a popular topic of conversation. There's no real benefit to being immortal, particularly paired against pain." He grimaced at the thought. "I'd much rather live my life as normal."

"Now...what is your opinion on romantic comedies?"
Quinn (played by Rinny_Howler)

Quinn looked confused, yet with her kind voice, she gives a response. "Romantic comedies? Well it would be interesting for sure!"

"Whats your opinion on learning you need to do your least favorite thing, or a worst fear?"
Pint (played anonymously)

"A dwarf's gotta do what a dwarf's gotta do, mate."

"Wot's yer opinion on having to punish someone that you deeply love?"
The Priest of Agony (played anonymously)

“I will take their burden upon my back, and accept the pain that follows in their place.”

“What is your opinion on assisting others?”
"People have assisted and have helped me all through my life and I don't know what I would be like if I never had any help" He smiled, thinking for a moment. "So my opinion on assisting others is that we all should do it! I know I do!"

"What is your opinion on snuggling in bed with cats in a cold dark room when going to bed?" He grinned. "depending on your answer we might just have to get married" he joked and laughed happily.
Quinn (played by Rinny_Howler)

"Cats? God yes! I'd love it!" She was so optimistic with her answer, and so happy too.
"Whats your opinion on finding out your loved one cheated? This is more of a reaction though..."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

Amber frown softly and sadly " Well knowing that I had been cheated on before I join StarGate, I would probley try to help this loved one get over their ex lover who cheated on them. " Amber smile soflty and sadly " What is your opinion on people with powers "
Kanto stuck his tongue out, balancing the empty popsicle stick on it. "Powers? Woah, is there such a thing? I'd really like to meet that person! It'd be like a comic book!"

Emiliano nudged his side. "Oh right! I'm supposed to ask a question! Which, there's really only one question to ask. How do you feel about matcha ice cream?"
Jaheira (played by bitteryeen)

“Matcha ice cream? It’s fine. Kaelee serves it sometimes at the Hummingbird. It’s a nice treat after some ramen.”

“What’s your go-to alcoholic beverage?”
"Well I'm not much of a drinker, but when I do shamelessly indulge myself in a good cocktail or liquor my beverage of choice is a nice Gin flavored with mixed berries."

"Now then, for the next person. What is your character's opinion on... Classical Music?"
Yechiel (played by Claywind)

"Classical music? I don't even know what music is, let alone a 'classical' one. Is it called classical because a lot of people like it? We have shellfish drumms and whalesongs in the reefs, although it has been years since I've heard any."

"My turn, now. What is your opinion on liars?"
Sandy Hill (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I don’t like them generally as their zen is clearly corrupted. However, it seems to be all too prevalent in this world.”
*lights a smoke and takes a long drag and holds it a bit before exhaling*
“What is your opinion on Tarot Cards?”
Sandy Hill wrote:
“I don’t like them generally as their zen is clearly corrupted. However, it seems to be all too prevalent in this world.”
*lights a smoke and takes a long drag and holds it a bit before exhaling*
“What is your opinion on Tarot Cards?”

That sounds like something Tabitha and Stara would be into... they play D&D with dorky people, like so not cool...

What do you think about dorky people?
Revali (played by JetStorm)

"Um....I don't really have an opinion on dorks,I have a friend who is a dork himself....He 's alright I suppose." he answered and he looks over at you
"So,what is your opinion on archery?" he asks.
Link (played by Rinny_Howler)

"Archery? I think you know that by now! I did steal your bow, so I do love archery!"
"Hehe, what's your opinion on having children?" He asks with a blush, then looks the one responding.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus