Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Nails (played anonymously)

"!@#!$# THE @#@$#@ POLICE!!!!!!!"

That about says it all pretty much...

"What's your opinion on tonfas? And why are they the best weapons ever??"
Shael (played anonymously)

"By the Si's bundún There ye go Paddy, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. Just keep to 'de ye like dags?' Now, as fe the question from Nails, well, ye see I use the good old shillelagh. That's the best weapon in my opinion, specially when it's given a lead core. As fe'ye tonfas, a stick with a handle, ye can shield yesel, but hows ye gonna clobber a git with it?"

Historical reference. https://hemamisfits.com/2015/02/03/what-is-irish-stick-fighting/

"What's your opinion on pigeon racing?"
Nirin (played anonymously)

"Pigeon racing? Never tried it before, but it sounds like it might be entertaining. Maybe someday, if I ever retire, I'll give it a try."

The travel-worn woman shrugs a little, looking to the next arrival.

"What's your opinion on bounty hunting?"
Tiffany Kraft (played anonymously)

“It seems to be a necessary evil in the historical romance fiction stories I like to read. They are like bad guys indirectly working for the good guys to further their own means.”

Tiffany closed the paperback she was reading and sat it down before sitting up in her overstuffed easy-chair.

“What is your opinion on religion?” She asked to nobody in particular.
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

“A noble idea which is unfortunately far too easy to corrupt for the purposes of evil men and women. I would rather do without it, and yet I have learned that when you take religion away from the people.. they start worshipping you..”

“What is your opinion on firearms?”
Mirros (played by Stiltski)

"They have their pros and cons. Personally I dislike them, the guarantee of death from a direct shot completely removes the idea of ending a confrontation to switch to a diplomatic approach upon one side being too battered to continue. However in some other cases I can see them being a necessary evil"

"What is a opinion in regards to the necessity of science laws? Specifically laws that limit scientific progression through placing limits in the regard of morality?"
H2 O (played by fiesch)

"They are important to be kept in place, and I will ensure in everything that I do that those trying to go behind the law on it cease their attempts. In a very permanent manner." Her fingers tap along the barrel of her rifle as she says this followed by a slight shrug.

"What is your opinion on the class divide between rich, working class, and the poor?"
The tangible evidence of class burned in his mind with the question. " It is nothing more than a tool and product of the cities; a pathetic excuse to treat others like nothing and hoard resources. There are no rich and poor in tribes just clans making sure every member has what they need" A few caws escaped his throat while he worked to calm down.

" What is your opinion on the saying an eye for an eye?"
Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

Instead of a silly, edgy, ominous gas mask and body armour, Varethar happens to stumble across the one they call Revenant in the occasion the man is wearing casual attire. The question, seeming almost intentional, for Revenant wears an eyepatch, takes the mysterious leather-coated stranger aback. It's usually unreadable expression suddenly springing up with shock. "Quite the touchy subject, don't you think?" - The man replies, quickly restoring his composure. For a moment there, Varethar's words pierces Revenant's blackened, nanorobot-infested heart, and the gesture makes him reach out for his eye patch, simply holding unto it, remembering the physical and spiritual pain of being mutilated.

"An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind." - He adds, with literal truth on his words. "Some people live for it, but it's no way of living." - A smartass smirk comes Revenant's almost ever-stiff features. "Talking from self-experience; it's a path that will lead one to their destruction, but that's not the point. In the end, after you have your hands on sweet, sweet, juicy, succulent revenge--" - The man snarls, his face twisting into fury for a half-instant. "--You realize it was all for nothing. You stop. Think about the others that are hurt because of you, and then you'll only wish for a bullet to go through your skull." - He finishes, bidding Varethar a grateful farewell. Few people in many worlds were capable of making Revenant introspective like this, and he's always grateful for an understanding listener.

"So..." - The man puts on a fake smile, trying to distract the listener from his one-word angry tantrum. "What's your opinion a soldier gone-rogue psycho killer turning into a farmer?"
The Raven puts a wicked smile on her face "No beast sleeps forever..."

She turns to the next person "Are you ready to sacrifice yourself to save your world?"
Geimhreadh. (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Sacrifice? Why such a need for harsh actions. What is sacrifice? Giving yourself to change fate, or what you believe is fate? It would only matter if you believed in a cause. Also, is that world worth the sacrifice? So many questions, what would be your answer? I give no opinion, yet I reach out to understand your intentions. I think I'm allowed to 'bend the rules'" : )

"Towards the next person, I ask what is your opinion on sacrifice?"
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

“Iz sacrifice a buncha gitz an boyz to save a world juz so Oi can be tha one that smashes it! Thatz tha roit propa way it iz!”

“Wotz yer opinion on Big Zoggin Dakka ya git??”
Olthuros Viamaro (played anonymously)

"U-Uh." The elven bard had to balance on his tiptoes a fair bit to meet with the ork's gaze. A difficult task that he didn't quite achieve. "Heh, I'm sorry. But I haven't the slightest idea of what that is. But it sounds... big! Perhaps you could tell me more about it sometime... If you wish..."

He quickly shifts his gaze to the one next to him. His eyes light up a bit as he gave them a wide grin, "Ah! What is your opinion on the best way to solve a disagreement between two parties?"
Hyacinth (played by iolhantheX)

"That depends-" The girl beside the bard began with a tilted smile. "-mainly on the parties involved and what said disagreement is." Purple hair swayed in a messy tangle as she considered her next words carefully. "However the preferred method would be to find a way to see each others side and come to either a mutual compromise or part ways with a bit more understanding." A mischievous wink was sent in the direction of the bard "Agreeing to disagree works just as well too."

Then turning on one heel, the abalone eyed woman marched up to the next nearest person and stared at them boldly "Do you think it's better to be a pessimistic optimist or an optimistic pessimist?"
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

"Quite frankly, the only possible option in life is to be a realist. To be see everything objectively and shed needless forlorn attitudes or childish positivity. Temper your will as you might your sword! Besides, ultimately life will lead you to being angry all the time, why fight it? Better to save your energy and channel it against your opponent- whoever that may be."

"What is your opinion on duels to settle differences?"
Chrissie Jackson (played by Zelphy)

Chrissie thought for a moment on Andaran's words, fishing in her pockets for a box of Sakura brand cigarettes and opened the box and placed it in between her mouth and soon lit the cigarette with her finger. She'd then take a few puffs before answering and flicking some of the ash from the cigarette she was smoking. "Duels to settle differences huh? I'm fine with such things as long as there isn't fowl play."

"What is your opinion on forced experimentation?"
Rolf Steiner (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I found out after being captured in Normandy in June 1944 that those Nazis were doing this to humans... humans of one religion for the most part. it is disgusting and I will do a lot of damage to anyone I find experimenting on the unwilling.”

“What is your opinion on the Kalashnikov ... the AK-47 assault rifle?”
Neku And His Comrades (played by Zelphy)

Ace one of Neku's comrades took to the seen for this question, a widened smirk crept from her lips as she spoke. " Heh, its a pretty decent weapon to me old, but nonetheless a pretty decent weapon. We've gotta hit a gun range or somethin when i'm off from bounty huntin."

Whats your opinion on getting BOOOOOOOOOOOOSS WEEEEEEEEEAPONS!?!?!?!?!?
She thought about the question for a few instants, the eyes visible behind the kitsune mask betraying none of her musings - there was a reason if she was so good at keeping a poker face at the green table. Then at length, she replied: "You see, the thing about weapons - no matter how grandiose - is that they're only as effective as the hand holding them. Imagine a nuclear destroyer machine-gun that can handle multiple opponents and shoot pulse grenades as well - it could be a boss weapons in the hand of a mercenary or a warlord, but give it to a fumbling and clueless riff-raff, and the best they can do is shoot themselves in the foot. So I'm not saying that it sometimes doesn't help to have the bigger guns - but at the same time, the most unexpected weapons are sometimes the most effective." She chuckled wryly. "Perhaps someday I'll tell you of the day I robbed a shop with only a ice cream scooper, yet managed to make everyone think it was a gun...."

What's your opinion on pineapple on pizza? >_>
Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

“I don’t mind it really, but not every pizza. I do like adding pepperoni to my Hawaiian pizzas though.”

“What is your opinion on country music?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus