Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Geist (played by hexblading)

"Hands holding, grasping, reaching for more than they can grab, pulling everything in sight and close to the chest. Control tightens around the necks of many like a collar that constricts them. Ceaseless watcher, turn your gaze on this wretched thing. Iron fists ring when struck, and the tone is true; there are only leaders and the ones being led. There must be order, but all orders were meant to chafe. The fates of subjects are held like a dove in two palms. The slightest mistake ends in fire, but no oversight also ends in fire. Ahh, it's all a mess. I don't like it."

What is your character's opinion on self-care? Do they think they deserve it?
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Of course I agree on Self-Care! I sometimes don't get to relax because of my job! "

" What do you think about Funko Pops and do you have any ?'
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“You may have to explain what they are my dear. Are they edible? Or something like a fancy hat? Either way the curiosity is exciting.”

“What do you do if you’ve lost something?”
Antonia Sanchez (played anonymously)

Toni taps her small chin with her index finger as she thinks on this a moment. "It doesn't happen often since I'm fairly organized, but I try to think of all the likely places I would have placed the object and once I've looked their I try to check in the least likely place." She gives the green and purple snake a tiny smile. "I hope that helps you."

Curling a loose strand of dark hair around her ear she asks the next individual. "What is your opinion on chatty teenagers?"
" It depends on how they act if you ask me "

" What do you think about ghost ? "
Brother Farvat Malvus (played by randomentity777)

"Ghosts? No such thing. The only reason that Grand Master Mordak is protected by the apparitions of his slain comrades is due to the powerful psychic abilities that we Grey Knights possess. After all, we are armoured in faith, shielded by devotion, armed with purity of purpose, the Emperor's will made manifest. We are the warriors of the Grey Knights, daemon hunters. Chaos cannot stand against us, for we are the hammer!"

"Anyways, what do you think about keeping a massive secret from lots of people? Would you be able to handle the cost of it, or would you consider it better to tell the general populace of it?"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Well, that entirely depends on what it is and what you'd like to do with it. Where people would see secrets as something to keep, I see them as little opportunities. I'm not particularly a fan of the established order unless they rolled coins my way, and even if they did, my loyalty isn't entirely bought. If the secret is worth more than just money, but influence and power over the ruling class, then my lips are sealed so long as I can twist the knife I have in them." She said, before sighing. "Then again, I must confer with my patron to seek his permission whether it's something that should be told to the masses."

"What is your opinion on noble sacrifice? Given that the fate of the world rests solely on your shoulders, would you give up your life to save it when all you wish to do is to live your years?"
Gheiss (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"Noble sacrifice?" he scoffs, spitting on the ground in front of him, his expression contorted in one of disgust "There is no such thing as a "noble sacrifice". It's our duty to die for something bigger than us, to allow our dying breaths to become the air for the people that our steel has defended, just as others did before to give us this privilege."

He plants his sword in the snow, looking at the mountain with a severe expression.

"There is no honour in this; it is simply how things are and must be. Living my years? And lose the privilege to spit in my enemy faces when my debt will be paid to the Great White? HAH!" he laughs at the idea, something so foolish and idiotic for him to even imagine without chuckling.

"But since you speak of this... "nobility", "honour", do tell me... what is honour for you? What sets of rules do you follow to be pure in the eye of your Gods? To not make yourself look like an unworthy creature for their gifts?"
Flux (played by GingerHades)

"I.... am God." Flux spat, its tone a lot more stern than normal. "I..... make rulessssss."

Flux proceeded to answer the question. At least, it tried to. "Meeeee... honour... huuuuuumansssss." It paused to growl some more. It was trying its best. "Huuuuuuumans... honour, meeeee."

Judging by what Flux struggled to say, it appeared to think that honour was to treat others the way you wanted to be treated. Flux said it was a God, and in order for the humans to avoid looking unworthy of its kind deeds, they should do something kind in return. Flux and the humans treat each other with respect and admiration; that is honour.

Flux solemnly turned to the next person waiting. "What..... yooooouuuu, think.... huuuuumanity?"
A rough translation: "What do you think of humanity?"
Caraway (played anonymously)

Caraway frowned, taking a moment to stare at the ground before answering.
<Not good> they signed. Then, after a bit more thought, <Humans cause too much pain. But maybe some of them...> Another pause. <Maybe not all are bad. Maybe I just have not met good humans yet. I don't know.> They gave a tiny shrug before turning to the next person. They decided to ask a question that was a bit less serious: <What do you think about comic books?>
"Oh- hnnhm, lemme tell y', guy, that scrap's sorta like m'passion!" Sprite blurted, ambushed by this miraculous opportunity to babble about one of her favorite tangible things. "So back when m'still a gear monkey, righ', w'weren' allowed any sorta normal books an' essays, but all 'em propaganda they were feedin' us couldn' all be high-end cartoons, either. Comic books, 'pparently, was t'way'o gettin' us our daily portions'o ideologic bullshit- tho' that aside, they were prime. Great pics, rich colors, an' even f'outsiders; if y'ignore t'message that they're tryin' t'tell, I think it's a solid read." Comic books were about the only things in a Western Vault household that were really allowed to have bright colors. Sprite remembered pinning a couple of them to the walls, just to add a bit of life into the shared bedroom. Especially the issues about Boy Blake defeating some sort of allegorical monster came to mind.. obviously, those wouldn't feel the same anymore. "Tho', y'know, Konis itself hadda fair share'o good comics too, dunno where they got 'em resources from but 'em freelancers workin' f'RatSkins Comics™ made t'wildest by far. Guess t'Brona comics hadda be my fave.. prolly 'cause I had 'em hots f'Brona. Arn' proud'o it either." Right.. maybe that was enough from her for the day. Sprite cleared her throat and quickly glanced the other way, before turning to whoever was waiting to be up next. A little red in the cheeks, she continued:

"Anyway, uhh- wha's y'opinion on, y'know, zoos? Is't even remotely 'kay t'keep 'em beasts locked up in 'em laser-enforced cages f'our observation 'n whatnot, or should that kinda concept be banned?" Her planet didn't have any of those, but Randle's did. Seeing beasts from all the galaxy locked up behind bars'd made her feel weird. Sure, getting to gawk at them from close was a unique experience, but she hadn't known any better than seeing animals roam freely.
Alex (played anonymously)

Alex had actually woken up and didn't seem as sleepy. "That's a good question, zoos are okay I guess. I mean, not all the time since some animals get treated not fair but so does the workers. Then that's my thinking. No body else, who knows someone could love the zoo." He said, as he rubbed his eyes.

"And I'm getting sleepy, well before I can go take a nap. What's your opinion on the term 'true love' Do you believe in it?"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“I used to, but don’t think I do anymore.”

“What is your opinion on water-gunfights?”
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Oh? I love them! I can control the water to make an actual water gun." She smiled them asked with a curious expression.

“What is your opinion on Gods?"
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"Too big of a know it all, and rarely do their own work. Speaking of which," Dust pulls out a dagger, and gestures it towards the next one, "Do you prefer to get your own work done, or have others do it for you?"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“Oh, get others to do it for me. No question about it. Thats why I have warlocks after all. Can’t be doing dangerous, stupid things myself. I might die doing that…”

“Whats your opinion on servants?”
Amberly Sawyer (played anonymously)

“Servants?!? I couldn’t afford them! I’m a lowly waitress trying to pay may way through college and more precisely drama classes.” She told the snake, giving him an odd look at hearing it speak.

“What is your opinion on public transportation?”
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

"Good chance to meet new people, I always say. Shame they're rarely in the mood to chat with a total stranger!"

"What's your opinion on extraverted strangers who strike up a conversation out of nowhere...?"
Tomo (played by GingerHades)

"Sometimes, they're great! Other times, not so much. Guess it kinda depends on how I'm feeling. Or if I'm busy."

"What's your opinion on the supernatural? No, not the show! I mean ghosts and demons and stuff."
Kai (played by stalkati)

"I believe they exist, I have encountered them a few times but that's a story for another time. The ones I have met have been cool though."

"What is your onion on unnaturally colored hair?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus