Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Callyx (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"Well, it would unfair of me to have an ill opinion of it. After all, in my realm form the only body hair I have are my whiskers, so... if someone is not happy with what nature gave them, why not change it?" he laughs, somehow amused by such a question.

"What is your opinion on strength? Do you think you should focus on creating a vast network of people to acquire what you want and need with their help, or instead you should focus primarily on improving yourself, the idea that you should first try to do it alone and then, perhaps, ask for help from someone else?"
"That's easy," Tony sneered. "You need to be strong so no one can take things from you. When you are strong, you take things from the weak. It's a dog-eat-dog world. Building a network to protect your interests is simply common sense. What is your opinion on the cops?"
"They're nothin' more than livin' obstacles," Mixie stated. "They're always in the way! Can't do anythin' fun around here without bein' punished for it. C'mon, there's plenty of humans on this planet, I'm sure losin' a few isn't a big deal!"

"What's your opinion on horror movies, hmmmm? Are you like me, and can't get enough of 'em? Or are they somethin' you just can't bear to watch?"
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"I'm not really a fan. I don't hate watching them, but there are other things I'd rather do instead."
"What's your opinion on souvenirs?"
Flynn (played by Riik)

"Are they plushies? If so, count me in!"

"What is your opinion on hats with animal ears?"
"Whatever make the wearer comfortable, I don't really care about that," Mary said, "What do you enjoy doing when you aren't required to do anything?"
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Watching Star Wars for the 100th time."

"What is your character's opinion on donuts?"
Oliver Quill (played by Banshee)

"Never had them. They did not exist while I was human. That sugar and grease look like it would stick to everything... How unsightly."

Make no mistake, Oliver would eat a dozen in a heartbeat if he could. It's just not worth it...

"What is your opinion on acts of violence in self-defense? Would you commit murder to protect your own life?"
Marlemier (played by Ilmarinen)

"Och, aye, in a heartbeat I would!" The badger holds her heavy cugdel and slaps it into menacingly into her paw. "I'll do what needs doing!"

"Nae ... I've heard tell o' folks eatin' foods so spicy, they set yer mouth aflame! Are ye one o' these loons?!"
"sometimes, its fun to do" he smirks "anyways...whats your opinion on...the afterlife, do you think it exists or na?"
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

“Of course it does I’ve been raised in the underworld and I can tell you for sure spirits are real and everything like that since I have to keep them in check and everything like that you know? Anyways what your option on being married?”
“Marriage? HA. Tried that out once- wont make the same mistake again. Too much faith put in one person is bound to let you down.”

“Hmmm, what’s your opinion on the old Robin Hood type? Steal from the rich, give to the poor- that kind of morality.”
Demeter (played anonymously)

“Stealing is stealing. I don’t care how cute that little thief is! I’ll get her yet!!”

“What is your opinion on enemies to friends kind of relationships?”
Eren Yeager (played by starwolf)

“I’m in that type of relationship right now actually so I’d say I like it and all”

“What your option on sibling love”
Ari (played by GingerHades)

"That depends on your definition of 'love'. If we're talking about being close to your siblings, then I am all for it. My "brothers and sisters" are the only source of company I have and I find them endearing, even if they're mildly irritating. If we're talking about making love to your sibling in a sexual sense, then you are disgusting. I may be from Hell, but even I draw the line at incest!"

"What's your opinion on making clothes, as opposed to buying them?"
Halle Cappelen (played by AliRevellian)

"It allows more character and idiosyncrasies," Halle responded. "If I had the time or the talent, I would much rather do so, but unfortunately I have neither."

"What's your opinion on house décor? By that I mean decoration with stuff like a stack of books that aren't actually books but rather a sculpture - spending your money on something that could be functional, but it's only for decoration and people to look at."
"Books that aren't books?" Fumizuki looks rather muddled. "Huh? I don't understand it..."

"Anyway, what do you think of cinnamon bun cupcakes?"
"I haven't heard of that before, so I'd try it."
"How would you react if a demon popped up next to you and asked if they could have whatever you have in your hands, or in front of you?"
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Dark and Void wrote:
"I haven't heard of that before, so I'd try it."
"How would you react if a demon popped up next to you and asked if they could have whatever you have in your hands, or in front of you?"
Jacob:"Just give the demon a chocolate bar then vent outta here." Esau:"Amogus..."
Esau:"What would your character do if he/she see a Killer Fish from San Diego?"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Hm I don't think I have heard of that before. Sorry about that. " Zoey said with a soft smile on her face " What do you think about streaming services original movies?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus