Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » AHOY!

hi, very new here!!
I'm very familiar with toyhouse, but i'm figuring this site is very useful to those who can't obtain an invite key, i'm still working my way around!

what i hope to find here: i'm hoping to find some people who are seeking an active project to tend to! my ad can be found here if you're interested in anthropomorphic plots.

so yeah! I'll likely come here to advertise, it's been very neat so far!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Ahoy. Welcome to the friendliest role-playing website ever.
Kelsa

Welcome to the site!! Hope you meet lovely people like I have so far.
Welcome!!!!

Feel free to reach out and ask if you have any questions! There are so many friendly people on the site that are happy to help! :D

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to finding lots of fun RPs and many new friends to write with!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
pixl.Bee

Hey, welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for
Hey hey hi there, and welcome to RPR! Thanks for coming, and I hope you'll have a great time!

You may or may not have already found the guides and such, on the upper menu- but they're there! The Getting Started Guide, the Looking for RP widget/tool/thingamabob, and the Help section with its FAQ and stuff when you go through it a little bit. :) It's pretty easy to do, all in all...
So, I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, bit you can call me by some shortened version of that if you like, like Shiny or Rainbow or Lithogra. Or something like that. Anyhow! :P :p :D um, there are forums, threads, groups, and RPs, and all that, and you can make your own! Or you can find one that appeals to you and that's already going, and see about joining that one. Or just wait around a while and see what the site is about! I think it's very fun and has a very nice community. There are cool events and games, sometimes, and art, sometimes, and cool discussions and such stuff sometimes. So, find what you like and settle on it, if you want! Have fun! Take to some people! Or don't talk to people! Although that might be a little weird. :P Have a great time! Respect your fellow site-players-people! Make sure they respect you! There are mods, and if there's a fight or some disrespect going on, you can ask someone to step in. :) That's part of what they're there for! If you want to message me sometime, you may. I'll answer your questions if you have any and are willing to ask them. Probably. Heh heh heh. Anyway, I might see you around if you get on here a lot... As it is, have a great time! Be good! Stay nice, chill, awesome. Etc. ;) :) :) :D :P And have a good one!

That's it from me for now! Byebye! :) :) :) :D ;D :) :P :D :) :3 ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ :) :D :P :D :P ^_^ ^_^ ^-^ :) :P :) ;P :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
-Shinyrainbowlithogra out. <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » AHOY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus