Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new to this. Hi!

I don't know. Um... I make my own music and I put them on Spotify and Soundcloud if you're interested (I know it's cringy), I mostly love RPing as girls just because and... yes.
Welcome DJ_Yaxter!

Any questions about the site so far? If you're looking for a roleplay, try the Find RP tool. It'll show you a random assortment of recent posts in the Looking for RP forum as well as active groups. You can also apply some search criteria to help find exactly what you're looking for.

Hope you have fun here! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to RPRepository you'll meet plenty of freinds and roleplayers here in no time.
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Pleasure to meet you. :D

When getting started with RP, I really recommend this primer on basic RP concepts as a starting place. Even if you have some RP experience, it can be a nice way to see what the general norm is here.

We also had some community discussions awhile back about how to improve at RP.. I boiled them down into interesting articles for those who are interested. Here's a selection of my favorite ones:

Writing for RP
The responsibility of ALL RPers (getting this one right will generally make people sing your praises!)
And if you want to put a slightly more advanced technique in your back pocket for now and again: Using dice to enhance RP

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, if you have questions or curiosities, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. You can always try typing your question into the search box, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If you can't find it there, the community here is very friendly. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions!

Also: Where do we find your music? Link us ;)
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here. :)

There's a dropdown menu at the top, with a lot of fun things in it, and there are News posts, and events and games, sometimes. The Find RP function is cool! You can find RP with it. :P The Forums are lovely, and they have Threads, and there are also Groups. It's all very nice. There's a Getting Started Guide, and a Help forum. There are moderators. If you're in trouble or have made a mistake on the site, or see a fight brewing or something, you can just press a Mod Request button (there are several on the site, over forum posts and such places), and ask one of the moderators to come help you out.
There is also an art forum! You could probably find a place to put your music there! :)
I listen to jazz, pop, rock, and some Asian stuff of various kinds. I also like classical music. And some hip-hop stuff. :D
I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and I like animals, plants, cooking, reading, and listening to music. :P I also like anime, games, role-playing, writing some other stuff, and watching movies and some TV! What about you?
You can feel free to message me if you wanna chat, or if you wanna ask a question. I'd be happy to talk to you, and I'd do my best to answer a question if you asked me one! :)
I might see you around the site. Maybe. Who knows? :P :) :D

That's about it from me, for now. Have a great time, be nice, be polite, let your creativity go sparklywhee, and maybe make some friends if you are so inclined! Have a good one! Bye bye. :) :P :D :P :) :3 ^_^ :D ^_^ ^_^ :D :P :3 :) :3 ^_^ :D :) ^_^ :3 :P :) :D :O :D ;D :) :3 :P :) :) :) :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :3 :D :D :D :O :P :)
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Hello and welcome! Definitely don't be shy to ask for help and look around. I hope you have a great time here and find RP you like.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new to this. Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus