Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » If we were a card game...

Powerplay/God-Mod

Item Card

Upon playing, user rolls a die. Any roll from the die gets multiplied by 10 and that number is then added to that character's stats. The player may keep it in effect as long as desired. Every turn, the player may roll a die to get the stats for the character on that turn. However, the longer the card is in effect, the more likely it is that the player will get a bad roll. (Each number the player rolls cannot be rolled again in any consecutive turns, else they immediately are booted from the game.)

Haha! This is fun! I AM A GOD. Wait, what do you mean "you can't do that?"

Sanne

Moderator Card

All players' bugs are removed instantly upon playing this card. If a new bug is added after this card is put into effect, the next turn will have the bug removed. This card will stay in effect until another Mod card is played.
Sugarfied Lucy
All Attack stats are upped by 20, as is Agility and Speed. This lasts for up to six turns, depending on the dice roll thrown.
HAHAHA, HAPPY TACO SAYS- wait, what? Cookies?

Katana
Provides an instant kill of any character the opponent chooses from their deck. Also reduces another character the opponent chooses to half damage if used by Nicky or anyone in the samurai/ninja business.
Alright Reaper... Let's go cleave some heads.

Shades of Daggett
Ups attack and defense by ten; ups by fifteen if used by a Secret Service Agent or someone named Leon.
Touch the glasses and die.

Troll 2
This card backfires and kills the user if anything higher than a three is rolled; if three and under is rolled, five points of damage are caused to the opponent in battle.
What a ripoff! Trollololololol~
Fandom Summon

If you have characters belonging to a matching series, place all characters into play.

"Oh God... There's too many of them...!"
Original Summoning:

Search your deck for two low-level OC cards, show them to your opponent, and place them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

"I took my time with these, so don't copy, okay?"

OC/Canon Standoff:

If you have one OC card on the field and your opponent has one Fandom card on the field, both players skip their Battle Phases for one turn.

"How do I respond without sounding Mary Sue?!"
((I love how this keeps getting resurrected XD also I like how people are using different card games but it still sounds like a playable game))

Favorite Roleplay
Enchantment
Enchant two target characters, one of which you control. They each gain +3/+3 and indestructible as long as the other character remains untapped.
~I never want this story to end~
Anime Booster
If your monster is either on low health or is an Anime Type creature, this ability will boost Attack by +5, but makes their defense -5.

"WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"
308a060518eb0a15831202fe59d6ba98.gif

RESURRECTION!!! Of this thread.

I got a whole bunch of ideas to share!

Types of Cards:

Art
Art is used to give small bonuses to a specific character, like increased attack, health ups, or maybe even an extra life....

Scenarios:
These are used to add a little more detail to the fight and to also affect the game. Events like giving different statuses or decreasing stats or buffing characters.

Now we go into the characters. I guess I could use my own.

Characters:

Adokas Elran
An half-elven wizard with a cocky, yet charming attitude.

Charm:
Roll a d6. If it lands on a 6, all enemies will not attack you for a turn.
"Hey there, you. You're looking good today."

Spell Grab-Bag:
Search the deck for any spell cards if you find one, you must use it immediately.
"Let's see here.."

Curiosity:
Observe a random card from the opponent's hand.
"What's this???"

Fish
A fish mutant with a sense of justice.

Shoot:
Take a shot from your revolver at an enemy for -2 HP. Can be used 6 times.
"FLÄSHYN!!"

Reload:
Refreshes your uses of "Shoot" to 6 times.
"O'MUKGURFAA..."

Guitar Riff:
Fish plays a song on his guitar. Gives another monster +1 Attack & Defense.
"KFOFHEÖ!"

Guitar Slam:
Attack an enemy character for -4 HP.
"O'ÖWROFHE!"

Fish Can Roll: (passive)
Flip a coin every time an enemy attacks this character. If heads, Fish avoids all damage taken.
"ÄTH'UUN!"

Frisk
A child pacifist.

MERCY: (passive)
This character cannot attack normally.

Shared DETERMINATION:
Heal all ally characters in play for 2 HP.

LOAD:
Undo your last turn.

Genocide:
Attack an enemy for -1 HP for the finishing blow. This character is then replaced with the Chara card.

Isaac
A 9-year-old basement dweller.

Artistic: (passive)
Doubles the power of Art in play.
"I made this for you... I-I hope you like it!"

Scavenge:
Search the deck for any random item card. Place it in your hand.
"Please let it be something good...."

Cry:
Attack all enemies for -1 HP and inflict Sadness to this character and enemies.
"I DON'T WANNA DIE!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Lissa
Ylissean princess.

Totally Not Delicate: (passive)
Defense debuffs are doubled.
"I am NOT delicate!"

Hatred for Bugs: (passive)
All characters that are or have bug characteristics take double damage.
"[insert scream here]"

Heal:
Heal a single ally for 3 HP.
"This'll make you feel better!"

Axe Chop:
Attack one enemy for -3 HP.
"This one might hurt!"

Axe Swing:
Roll a d6. If the result is 1-3 all ally characters are attacked for -4 HP and enemies are attacked for -2 HP. If not, enemies take -6 damage.
"Clear a path, everyone!!"

Pair Up:
Lissa can have one other ally character as a teammate. This allows the Dual Strike & Dual Guard passives to be activated.
"Please stay strong!"

Dual Strike:
During your attack, flip a coin. If tails, Lissa's partner will attack the enemy for -2 HP without wasting their action.
"Gotcha now!"

Dual Guard:
If an enemy attacks Lissa or her teammate, flip a coin. If heads, the damage is negated.
"Be careful, yeah?"

Robin
Amnesiac grandmaster.

Strategist: (passive)
Take 2 actions instead of 1.
"Now that's strategy."

Spell Mastery: (passive)
Spell damage and effects are doubled.
"Maybe I should acquire new skills..."

Critical Hit!:
Roll a d6. If a 6 is rolled, the standard damage is tripled!
"Checkmate!"

Pair Up:
Robin can have one other ally character as a teammate. This allows the Dual Strike & Dual Guard passives to be activated.
"We can do it."

Dual Strike:
During your attack, flip a coin. If tails, Robin's partner will attack the enemy for -2 HP without wasting their action.
"Wrong move!"

Dual Guard:
If an enemy attacks Robin or his teammate, flip a coin. If heads, the damage is negated.
"Predictable!"
Yeah I think it's done...
And the card thread is back! Let's see here....

Fantasy Roulette:

Roll one six-sided die. If 2 or 4 is rolled, take two Medieval Fantasy or High Fantasy Character cards from your deck and add them to your hand. If 3 or 5 is rolled, take one Dark Fantasy or Sci-Fi Fantasy Character card from your deck and add it to your hand. If 1 or 6 is rolled, this card does nothing.

"So many fantasy sub-genres! Which one do you like?"

Obscure Breakout:

Flip a coin. If heads, take two Fandom Character Cards from your discard pile and add them to your hand. If tails, send one Fandom Card in your hand or on the field to the discard pile.

"You know this fandom too?! I thought I was the only one!!"
Instant Reply: (Get it? Like "instant replay" except it's...."reply". Its...."reply"....no? Okay.)

Upon activation, this card forces a reply from your RP partner on any one RP of your choosing. Perfect if you're impatient or have been waiting for a while.

"Hurry up and reply already!"
Horror RP:

Inflict the Scared status on all enemy characters.

"Nothing to fear but fear itself...and also everything trying to kill you."

Fandom RP:

Name a fandom. All characters from that fandom gain +2 Attack & Defense.

"It's great to see this fandom get so much attention!"

Romance RP:

Inflict the Aroused status on an ally character and an enemy character. Neither will attack or perform any additional actions.

"I ship it."

Plot Twist 2: The Plot Thickens:

Negates any card effect. Can only be played once.

"Dun dun dunnnnn!"
POOTIS MIGRATION

All cards in play must be put back into the deck, then the deck reshuffled. Draw whatever amount of cards you had in play excluding Beast type characters. Beast type characters must be sent immediately to the graveyard upon draw, and you must draw another.

"EVERYONE RUN! The Pootisbirds are coming!"

OLD MEMES

You may draw an additional card, if the type of card matches the type of your last drawn card, you may keep it, if not, send it to the graveyard.

"Wait... this seems familiar... EUGH WHY."

INFINITE POWER

Upon playing this card, your next move's base attack stat is boosted to 1337.

"I HAVE GONE BEYOND THE REALMS OF INFINITAY, AND have successfully filed all my tax reports."

SAVE DATA DELETED

All cards in play must be moved to the graveyard and new ones must be drawn.

"...MY SKYRIM SAVES! NOOOOOOOO-"

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

You get to retrieve a single card from the graveyard when this card is played.

"BRO BRO BRO CALM DOWN MAN IT'S JUST A PRANK!"
*resurrects that game once again*

r67Mh.png
r67N6.png
r67NQ.png

Broken? OP? I know. They're old cards. xD
I think if RPR was a card came, it'd be Munchkin!

As for me, my character would be the Gazebo. No body can help you fight the Gazebo. You must face the Gazebo alone.

In reference to my preference for 1x1 RP's :)
THE ELDEN BEAST

Upon playing this card, any and all cards in the players' hands, decks, graveyards, and prize baskets are reshuffled into the deck and revived, completely resetting the game. (except this card.) After this card is activated, it goes straight to the graveyard.

"The Elden Beast is a thing of Legend. Said to rise out of the blackness of space and rejuvenate everything that once was with a single glance from it's many heads."

DUEL OF BLADES

All players must discard all their cards in their hand except their strongest humanoid card. If they do not have a humanoid card in their hand they must continually draw and discard cards until they find one. Both players must discard any non-equipment, item, ability, or arena cards they might draw until one of the humanoid cards are defeated. If one of the players defeats the opposing player's Humanoid card, that player automatically wins the game.

"It's just you and me, bucko. Now let's settle this once and for all."
Look out Doubutt

Search your deck for a 'weapon' card and put it directly into play, this card's effects may be used immediately. Shuffle your deck after placing the card into play.

"Oh look, a weapon falling from the sky?"

"That's nothing, wait until you see those colorful bouncy balls...it's like a carnival armageddon...."
Ooooo, lemme give it a go

Winter's Wisdom

Every turn this card is active, all creatures on the field marked with the traits of humanoid, character, or sentient, may up either their offense or defense by 1, as chosen by their respective player on that player's turn. If a creature is specifically marked as educated or intelligent, they may add one each. If the creature is non-sentient or illiterate, they may not gain the advantage of this item. Each turn a creature takes advantage of this card, that creature may not attack, only defend, and effects cumulate until the card is banished or destroyed.

This card may be attacked and destroyed by creatures or spells, but cannot attack. If destroyed while creatures remain on the field, it is returned to the user's deck. Banishing or destroying this card does not eliminate the benefits accrued before its banishment or destruction; however, it is automatically sent to the graveyard once no creatures capable of taking advantage of its effects remain on the field.

Wisdom is meant to be used by all, or so the librarian known as Winter has has decreed for the tomes under his care. Nor is it ever fully lost until all those who would seek to benefit from it are gone...

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » If we were a card game...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus