Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » If we were a card game...

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Haaa! Necro thread! I'd totally forgotten about this, but now that I see it again, it's still a brilliant idea. I may have to get serious about this. ;)
Submit Bug Report
Instant

Counter bug card

"Thank you for your report! The problem has been dealt with!"
Kim wrote:
Haaa! Necro thread! I'd totally forgotten about this, but now that I see it again, it's still a brilliant idea. I may have to get serious about this. ;)

Well I was messing around organizing my cards for Magic: The Gathering and I was like 'Wait a minute..' and lo and behold. Heh.
Minerva

...I actually have had several of mine and my friends characters turned into Yu-Gi-Oh, or magic the gathering cards. I just don't have them available right now. Most Szu characters became Magic and my freeform TK characters became Yugioh. Just about anyone in the groups I was playing with.

I wanna see if I can drag those up later today.
B-B-BRINGING IT BACK!
You are able to ressurect one card from your graveyard (or discard pile). Creature is at 1/2 power for one turn.

"Didn't I kill that already?"

Bonebag
Instant

All opponent creature's are turned into Pancakes with a power of 1/1.

"INSTANT FLUTTERSHY."

I was literally commanded by Darth to do this.
all new characters gain double power for five turns

(don't know if this has been done)
Epic Acount
Discard lifepoints, you are invicible for as many terms as # of discarded lifepoints and can summon double number of characters
Something to describe my feelings when the Captain brought RPR to my attention

What's THIS?!
Instant
Draw ten cards, play up to five immediately at no cost, place the rest in your hand.
If this card is played on the first turn of the game, double the effects.
"What's this? Oh! I wanna play with him, and her, and her, and them. Oh my gosh, I can make those twins, that dragon, the necromancer, and the fairy I always wanted!
trollgrab opponents deck and throw it then make them play 52 pick up
-banned card-
An RPR card game. Now there's an idea!

Let's trade stuff.
Each player draws five cards from their deck and trade these cards with eachother for the remainder of the game.

"Does this mean we're friends now?"

Mascots of RPR, heed my call!
Roll a die. If you roll either 1 or 6 you may choose one 'Mascot' card from your deck and place it in your hand. The deck is then shuffled.

"Stop! Mascot time!"

Interesting characters you've got there.
Each player shows their hand to eachother. If the opponent has a 'Roleplay Character' in his/her hand, choose one for their opponent to place into the field. Your opponent does the same. The rest of the cards get put back in the deck, which then shuffled. The player who used this card may draw 2 cards.

"This story just got more interesting."
TheLily

Kudos

+5 Happiness!
Wow, you like me, you really like me!

PenGryphon2007

Everyone loses 15 minutes of free time!
Oooh, Pen's posted, I better reply!

Difficult Character

Try as you might, this last post isn't working for you. You lose ten minutes and gain 15 frustration.
Why can't I post? This is so hard!

Pretty Art

You gain a piece of art for your character, it gives you a sense of pride and other players get a better idea of what your character looks like.
Wow, your character is awesome!

Sleep

You fall behind on posts, but you are well rested and ready to go in the morning.
Too tired to stay up.

Character History

You gain a resistance to "Difficult Character" card.
Wow, you really know your character very well!

Not gunna lie - I really wanted to do this a long time ago, but couldn't think of anything.
Valsig the mad
Role-play character-Elysium vampire-crazy

Once summoned all non-Elysium cards are considered demons and are targetted by demon-target spells, effects, and enchantments. He comes into play with +40 madness (chance on roll he will not attack or defend at all and count as weaker than the attacking card.), +20 attack, +20 defense and gains 5 attack and defense each turn for 4 turns.

"They come for us they are all demons!"

Lorvilran
player card

All cards are considered to be transported to the fry-realm, where fries are law, and are given a +5 to attack and defense, any anti-fry cards are destroyed on the turn this card is plaayed, doing their attack and defense to their player's health.
Warick's calling

if a nexus if currently on the field summon one champion to the field... Then destroy it because Warwick says so... so nyeh!
We will never stop resurrecting this thread.

2pq9cma.jpg
Character Death

Discard your favorite card dramatically, enough so to make your fellow players cry.

"I have no further use for you."

Plot Twist

Every player shuffles their hands and picks three random cards to pass clockwise.

"Screw everyone else's plans, I'm the gosh-darn GM! MWAHAHAHA!!!"
For all those felines and their fans...

Purrfection

All damage dealt trough any kind of cards to you or your characters is absorbed for three turns by a feline passing by, because they (and you, too, of course) are just too purrfect to have a scratch on them. After that, the feline just gets distracted by a ball of yarn or something else just as curious...
Ok. That's it. Ladies and gentlemen of RPR! I am preparing to embark on a epic quest. I am going to legitimately write down every card that has appeared in this three this far and commence to making an actual game out of it complete with rules and everything. Heh.
Spy

Since this is here and I actually dabbled with the M:tG set editor for a while...Here's one of the cards I made for a character of mine.

Doran, the Guardian; 4WW

Legendary Creature - Human Knight

Indestructible, Defender

T: Choose target creature. Until end of turn, all spells and
abilities that target that creature and all damage that would
be dealt to that creature is redirected to this creature.

Threshold - While you have seven or more cards in your
graveyard, switch this creature's power and toughness.
In addition, this creature loses Defender and gains Vigilance.

"If I cannot protect my brothers...then I will avenge them."

2/10
Totally getting mse again and making legitimate balanced cards for everybody. Call me a heretic but I could actually use a break from drawing ponies for a while.
Taramafor

Hellhound

Attack: 4
Defence: 2
(provided the max attack and defence is 10. If max is 100, add a zero.)

Set monster cards in the enemy hand on fire causing 1 (maybe 2. Same zero rule applies here) health damage per turn (Does not apply to fire monsters).

This could actually be a good card game as long as we keep the stats and effects fair and somewhat realistic (in card game terms).
Airship to Fantasy Thread

search your deck for a fantasy character and add it to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

"All aboard zee S.S. Fantastical!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » If we were a card game...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus