Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Idk something

I like to do action, school, adventure, romance, and even horror rp's. I hope to find someone who has the same style of role play as me. I am not new to rp but I am new to this website. I HATE SCHOOOL!!!!!!! My hope is to become a famous writer.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome someday famous writer!
Hey there, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Hello there and welcome to the site! I hope you have a wonderful time here.
Hi! Welcome to RPR. I hope you'll have a lovely-wondermous time here. :)

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra. I like fantasy and sci-fi, history and fiction, fiction'n'fantasy, and all sorts of combos. :P I like reading, anime, manga, drawing, movies, plants, television shows of some kinds, and animals. I'm interested in various youtube shows and musical things, and I like... Lots of things? Hahaha. I drink tea and coffee, I don't really prefer cats over dogs, and I don't know if I would say I have a favorite color. Uhuhuhuh. :P I like video games too! Animal Crossing: Wild World was super adorable. I love it. And Zelda... And Pokemon, some of 'em... :D And a few mystery games, and Fossil Fighters. I also played some Wii games at some point. Hehe.
Uh, enough about me! You can find some things (I hope) in the dropdown menu at the top of the page. :) There are forums and threads, information and groups, and a Getting Started Guide. There's also a sort of site directory, kind of. :) :) If there's anything I can help you with, let me know, please! I'll do my best. Don't feel shy about dropping me a message. I mean, you can, but I don't mind. Hahahahaha. I'd be happy to chat or something like that. :)
As for forums and groups, there are different kinds. Threads, too! There are IC and OOC, and different genres and types. (IC and OOC are In Character and Out Of Character, and genres here are like fantasy, science fiction, and normal.) Uhmm, you can join almost any sort of thing! Just make sure your age is right, hahaha. Or that you have your settings on right. Or both. It's proper! :P :) ;) :) ;D
Anyway, um, there are discussions, casual chat areas, games sometimes, events sometimes, and occasions every now and then. :P hehehehehe.
There are moderators and admin on the site, so please be respectful and kind, and let one of the previously mentioned people know if you see someone being unkind or anything. :) That's about it. :) :) There are mod report buttons, a help section, and a bug report form, do you should be all good and alright there. :P ;) :3 :) :) :D :P
Thanks for reading! And thank you for your introduction. I look forward to reading what you might write.

That's about all for now, I suppose! Have a great time, be nice, be kind, respect your fellows, the mods, the characters, all that stuff... Be good, let your creativity happen in a nice positive way! Wheee! If you have any questions, don't forget to go ahead and ask! :) I'll see you around then, maybe. Byebye!!! :) :) :) :) :) :P ;) :D :) :P :O :D :) :3 :P <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ;D ;) :D :) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Hello and welcome to the site!
Well future famous writer, rp is a good place to get your writing practice in!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!
Nice to meet you, fellow writer! I hope you achieve your goal and ascend to fame! Welcome to RpR! ₍ᐒ`πŸ½Β΄α’β‚Ž

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Idk something

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus