Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey Hey :D

Hey

I'm Fynn and new to this site. I haven't done any RP in a long time and hope to find some RP partners here. :)

My favourite settings are Medieval (Game of Thrones and the like) and Fantasy. At the moment, I am mostly looking for a SNK/AoT RP. Eruri would be great. But I'm also open to other RP ideas.

I am kinda bound to my desk due to my law studies. However, in between of my online lectures and my two cats keeping me busy, there should be a lot of time to write still. :D

I hope you all have a great evening.
Kind regards
Fynn
Hello and welcome to RPR, Fynn!!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Icysoul

Welcome!
Welcome to the RPR family!
Welcome to RPR and I demand cat pictures!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Rogue-Scribe

🙏 Welcome 🙏
Fynn77 Topic Starter

Thank you all for the nice welcome! :)

And fiesch: One sec, I'll try :D

Ziva

Asha
Hello and welcome!
Hi welcome to RPR
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Hello and Welcome to the RPR!!!

I'm a big fan of Medieval and I'm currently re-watching AoT so I'm open to do either of those rps!! If you need any help or just want someone to goof off with send me a PM!

-PossitivelyNoOne
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey Hey :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus