Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Coming Back

Hello again RP Repository. I had to close out my old account, but I started a new one. I hope that I can stay this time. Even if I might have to be pretty distant for the first length of time.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome back.
Uriel376 Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome back.

Thank you.
Welcome back!! I hope you're here to stay this time ^^
Uriel376 Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Welcome back!! I hope you're here to stay this time ^^

Yeah. Me too. I really hope so too.
Uriel376 Topic Starter

But honestly, I'm not so sure I made the right decision. I might not even able to roleplay for a long time if things don't go my way. And I feel really bad about the people that I had to stop roleplaying with the last. I don't wanna do that to people again. What do I do?
Kim Site Admin

Be honest with your RP partners about what happened and that it might happen again, and let them make their own decisions. :)
Uriel376 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Be honest with your RP partners about what happened and that it might happen again, and let them make their own decisions. :)

Yeah...I guess you're right...But I still don't know. I'm almost wondering if making another account was a mistake. But I just loved this site so much, even after using it for only about two months.
Kim Site Admin

Are you able to share anything about what caused you to leave last time?
Uriel376 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:

I had a few people I could RP with anymore, and then after that I got really upset and worried about the others. Then I deleted my account.

This is all I'm really willing to share.
Uriel376 Topic Starter

Uriel376 wrote:
Kim wrote:

I had a few people I could RP with anymore, and then after that I got really upset and worried about the others. Then I deleted my account.

This is all I'm really willing to share.

I meant to write couldn't.
Welcome back! I'm glad to see that you're here again. I'm sorry about your situation, and I hope it gets better for you! <3
Uriel376 Topic Starter

luvss wrote:
Welcome back! I'm glad to see that you're here again. I'm sorry about your situation, and I hope it gets better for you! <3

Thank you, it means a lot to me. I hope it gets better too.
hello and WELCOME BACK TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome back to the site! I hope it's a better and easier go around this time. :)
Icysoul

Welcome!
Uriel376 Topic Starter

Thanks everyone. I hope it goes better for me this time.
Welcome back hope you are able to stick around this time and get some good rps going
Welcome back!
Uriel376 Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome back!

Thank you. It's nice to be back.

P.S. Your profile pic is adorable.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Coming Back

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus