Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Blue-Boys

Hi there! I’m new to rpr and would love to meet new people to rp with!
Hello and welcome!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly folks around willing to help answer or at least point you in the right direction.

If you're looking for others to RP with, you can always use the Find RP Tool. Ooor you can browse the Looking for RP Forums. And there's also groups available for you to browse too!

Cheers to making a lot of friends and having a bunch of fun RPs to be a part of! :D
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Icysoul

Welcome to the family. I am always up for an rp
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Welcome to RPR!!
Hello, and welcome to the RPRepository! I hope you'll have a great time here! :)

There are plenty of forums, threads, groups, and characters to hang out in, read, play with, and explore! It's a lot of fun. :) There are bug report forms in case of problems, there are moderators who can help in unusual situations, and there's a Getting Started Guide that you can read when you're not sure of something. :)
There's also a Help section, and a Find RP tool, and a lot of other lovely things. There are even character sheet backgrounds you can put on profiles to make them look cool and pretty! :D
You can message me sometime if you like, and we can chat or ask and answer questions. :) :)
It was cool to see you here, so thanks for introducing yourself, and maybe I'll see you around! :D Maybe you can make some friends here, too.

That's about all from me. For now. Have a great time, have fun, be good, be polite and nice and all that to your fellow RPRians, and try to follow the rules! Mostly, though, be creative and stuff and stay safe. Bye-bye!

-Shinyrainbowlithogra :)
:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :P :P :D ;3 XD :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
pixl.Bee

hello, welcome to the site! :3 hope you enjoy it here!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
M1A

Welcome to RPR! I hope we can rp! <3
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
Hey and welcome to RPR, there are lots of awesome people on here for you to meet and rp with.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus