Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh hi, I'm new on this site.

Hi so um I have played on other rping websites and am trying out this one. I have quite a few characters that I will have to get put in and yeah I will eventually figure out this site it can't be that hard, right? My favorite rps so far are; fantasy, fandom, werewolf, hero/villain, and many other that I can't remember at the moment. So, yeah hello!
Welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly folks around willing to help answer or at least point you in the right direction.

Cheers to making a lot of friends and having a bunch of fun RPs to be a part of! :D
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
Welcome, magicwolfpack12!

I'd be sure to check out the character creation guide for some tips on getting started! That said, there's also a great listing for inspiration. I hope you have a great time here, and plenty of fun rp's!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Welcome to RPR!!
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here. :)

It's nice to virtually meet you, magicwolfpack12! :) Your avatar is very cute.
There are lots of useful things up in the dropdown menu, like Groups and Threads and Forums and stuff, and there are characters and user profiles and the Looking For RP Forum with its Find RP tool. :) :)
There are IC and OOC forums and threads and groups and all that. Some are separate and some are mixed, and you can look at which they are and decide if you need a character, or just your usual user profile. :) There are bug report forms and mod request buttons, which can be used to report bugs and request mods, respectively. ;) :) :D :P :D Ah, you can also reach out to someone in the community if you have a question or want to talk about roleplay. Some people discourage private messages because of personal reasons, so just check their profile and make sure before messaging someone. :) You can message me pretty much any time you like, and I'd probably be happy to talk to you. I might not get back to you super soon, because I'm only on a few times a week sometimes, but I'll do my best to get back to you if you do want to message me.
Anyway, what kinds of TV shows, movies, etc., do you like? I enjoy reading, but I also like to watch shows like Star Trek: The Original Series, The Witcher, and sometimes Supernatural. :) I like reading manga and watching anime, as well, and I enjoy playing video games sometimes. My favorites are probably Zelda and Pokemon games. :D I like to cook and sometimes bake, and read books, and do... Plant stuff! In my free time! Woohoo! Heheheh. Anyway!

That's about all from me for now. I hope you can find your way around the site okay! :) I'll just tell you- remember to have fun, be safe, stay creative when you can, be nice to your fellow site-goers and whatnot, and be careful! Have a good one! Byebye! :)
-Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :D :P :3 ;) XD :P :3 ;D :O :P ;) ;D :P ;P :) ;D :3 XD :3 :D :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
pixl.Bee

hi, welcome!! :3 hope you like it here!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome to RPR! Don't worry the site is pretty easy to get used to and there are lots of people around who can answer questions!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh hi, I'm new on this site.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus