Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » new newbie is new :]

c4sp3r

hii!!! I'm casper! i used this site wayy back when i was but a little babey, but i decided to come back! in my leave i've roleplayed a lot on discord and have made a lot of progress in my writing, which i think is pretty cool and epic :] i lovee video games, and my favorite subjects are english and history! i'm absolutely obsessed with every version of frankenstein imaginable so theres that too [x not sure what else to put, in all honesty! i'm happy to be here n' i hope everyone has fun >:] (◠‿◠✿)
Icysoul

Welcome back, Casper! We are glad to have you back!
c4sp3r Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome back, Casper! We are glad to have you back!

thank you!!! <3!!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome back! :D Depending on how long ago you were here, a fair amount has been changed or updated. Please let us know if you have any questions :)
Hey there, welcome back to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Back!
c4sp3r Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome back! :D Depending on how long ago you were here, a fair amount has been changed or updated. Please let us know if you have any questions :)

thank you!! i'll be sure to ask if anything! (◕ ˬ ◕✿) <3 <3
c4sp3r Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hey there, welcome back to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!

!!! thank you!!! <3 <3 <3
hello and WELCOME BACK TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you get to make some awesome stories!
Hey! Welcome back to RPR! I used to role play a bit on discord, but I used to only do one liners. Thinking back on it, I've come a long way from then. I didn't really understand how rps would work when you write so much into one response, and now I'm the complete opposite. Now I don't understand how you could write a one liner and expect me to respond, hehe. I hope you enjoy your time here! <3
Hey Casper, welcome back! :D

It's great you've made progress, that's something I think each of us is always striving for!
I use Discord sometimes too, it's a great platform - very nice to be able to create additional servers for rp :)

Hope you have a great time again!
Welcome back to RPR! Making progress with your writing is always an awesome feeling
Welcome back to RPR! Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
Hi there! And welcome back to RPR. :) I hope you'll have a great time here!

If you don't recognize some things, it might be because of 2.0, the update that happened this year and last year. Wahoo! New things, so shiny! It's a pleasure to 'meet' you, and I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra! :D Hello!
There is a great dropdown menu at the top, which had links for forums and threads and groups, characters and news posts, the Getting Started Guide and the Find RP forum and tool, and the Help section! All very lovely! Such nice links! Look at them, aren't they cool? Hehehe.
Ah, you can make lots of characters, which is a lot of fun! And the Groups are good for joining up with a likely cause, or just finding something new, maybe, or looking for a chat. :) The forums have threads and the threads have conversations! Usually. Sometimes it's games. :) Sometimes it's roleplay! That means fun, fun, and fun scenarios, but sometimes it's serious stuff, too. It can get a little dark. And also, there are moderator request buttons all over the forums and such so you can call for a moderator to come help out or check out a situation, if you need. ;) :) :) So, that is nice! Also, there's the Bug Report form thingy for if you see a bug. Or something like that. Ya know. Oh, and there are even anonymous characters! Which doesn't really have anything to do with those, exactly, it's just kind of cool. Heheh. Oh, also! If you like Frankenstein, I would like to ask you, have you seen the Frankenstein Chronicles on Netflix? I think they were very good. The acting is pretty great, the scenes are cool, and the story is very interesting. I'm not sure what it's rated, though... It's also pretty dark, and it has some dramatic and harsh sorts of scenes, sometimes. But yeah, Frankenstein can be cool, definitely!
Feel free to message me some time, if you feel like it, and I'll probably message you back at some point, in some fashion or another, haha. :) I like to chat, sometimes, so don't be shy if that's what's bothering you. If it's not, that's fine too! It was nice of you to introduce yourself, thank you for that! I'm pleased to virtually meet you. :P Or whatever. Haha, something like that, although I'm not sure what counts as meeting! Hehehe! Welcome to the forums. I might see you around. Or I might not. Who knows. :) :P :) ;D :D

That's about all from me! Toodleoo! I hope you have a great time. Have fun, have some cool gaming experiences and stuff like that, get some good play time, have some great ideas, be careful, be safe, let your creativity get nice and healthy and stuff! And have an awesome time! Maybe you'll make some friends! Have a good one, byebye! :)
~-~Shinyrainbowlithogra-~- :) :) :D
:) :) :) :) :) ;) ;D :3 :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :P :D :3 :O :D ;D ;) :3 :P <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » new newbie is new :]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus