Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Hello everyone! I'm new here, you can call me Collyn.

I migrated over from rpnation after having very little luck in striking up a roleplay, but I hope to change that here! I'll roleplay most anything. Almost any romantic pairings I'm fine with, though most of my characters are female. I have male characters to play with.

I've been writing creatively for almost 10 years, and roleplaying for almost 8. My typical post length is generally one well written paragraph, though it can be longer. I dont mind one liners as long as I can work with them, but generally I'll fizzle out of a roleplay if all I'm getting are one liners. I like to bounce ideas! Equal contribution to the story.

I tend to make up characters on the spot, but not all my characters are posted up just yet, so if the ones I have don't interest you, then no worries! I have plenty more where they came from. Can't wait to roleplay with you!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Collyn Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Thank you! Happy to be here!
Welcome Collyn! Any questions about the site so far? There are a ton of friendly and helpful people here to ask! :)

If you haven't already, check out the Find RP tool. That'll give you a random selection of both recent posts in the Looking for RP forum and active groups. There are some filters at the bottom to help narrow down the results to get closer to what you're looking for!

Good luck in your writing partner quest!
Keke Moderator

Collyn wrote:

I migrated over from rpnation after having very little luck in striking up a roleplay, but I hope to change that here! I'll roleplay most anything. Almost any romantic pairings I'm fine with, though most of my characters are female. I have male characters to play with.

I've been writing creatively for almost 10 years, and roleplaying for almost 8. My typical post length is generally one well written paragraph, though it can be longer. I dont mind one liners as long as I can work with them, but generally I'll fizzle out of a roleplay if all I'm getting are one liners. I like to bounce ideas! Equal contribution to the story.

I tend to make up characters on the spot, but not all my characters are posted up just yet, so if the ones I have don't interest you, then no worries! I have plenty more where they came from. Can't wait to roleplay with you!

Hi, Collyn, and a warm welcome to the RPR! I have no doubt you will find what you're looking for here--we are happy to have you join us! I know you say you'll RP almost anything, but do you have a favorite genre?

I hope you have a great time here! And if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or any of the other moderators. We are happy to help!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
Collyn Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome Collyn! Any questions about the site so far? There are a ton of friendly and helpful people here to ask! :)

If you haven't already, check out the Find RP tool. That'll give you a random selection of both recent posts in the Looking for RP forum and active groups. There are some filters at the bottom to help narrow down the results to get closer to what you're looking for!

Good luck in your writing partner quest!

Thank you! I was lurking the forums a little bit.
Collyn Topic Starter

Keke wrote:
Collyn wrote:

Hi, Collyn, and a warm welcome to the RPR! I have no doubt you will find what you're looking for here--we are happy to have you join us! I know you say you'll RP almost anything, but do you have a favorite genre?

I hope you have a great time here! And if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or any of the other moderators. We are happy to help!

Hey! I like fantasy/found family roleplays if I had to pick a favorite. They're a lot of fun.
Collyn Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome to the family!

Thank you! Excited to be here!
Welcome to RPR! A good way to start up an rp is just shoot someone a message. People are incredibly welcoming here and so talented so I hope you have a good time on the site!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository! I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us! :)
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! It's so nice to meet you. :) I hope you have better luck here as well! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. :)
Welcome, Collyn!

Sounds like you've got a solid grasp on what you like, and I agree - collaborating on ideas is part of what makes rp great!
Hope you find some awesome rp's here, and have a great time :)
Hello and welcome to the site! Cheers to making a ton more friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus