Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi Im new Here

Hello Guys im MAROONQUILLNEST! Im new to this specific site but not to Role playing. I have been Role playing for a about a year a little extra. I know its not much but its something, Anyway I hope to get to Role play with some of you lovely people on this site. And if anyone is willing to help me that would also be fantastic. Anyway im so exited to be here and cant wait to meet you all! Byeee.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! What do you need help with? Any questions we can help you with right away? :) I already answered one that you posted on the Help board.
Icysoul

Welcome, MAROONQUILLNEST. I hope you make new friends.
Welcome~ hope you enjoy your stay
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
MAROONQUILLNEST Topic Starter

Re: Kim
I just need help navigating and learning the ropes. If you could help with a little bit of that it would be fantastic!

Also thank you all for being so welcoming!πŸ˜ƒ
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

MAROONQUILLNEST wrote:
Hello Guys im MAROONQUILLNEST! Im new to this specific site but not to Role playing. I have been Role playing for a about a year a little extra. I know its not much but its something, Anyway I hope to get to Role play with some of you lovely people on this site. And if anyone is willing to help me that would also be fantastic. Anyway im so exited to be here and cant wait to meet you all! Byeee.

Hey, fellow site newbie! Welcome! Hope you're doing well. What kind of RPs do you like? I've been doing this for several years, just new to this site. I'd love to start one with you. OC, fandoms original story, whatever
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!

Re: Kenna ferren
I would also love to RP with you! I am a total sucker for fantasy and i do enjoy a good sifi or horror but mainly fantasy. Would you be interested in a fantasy RP?
Welcome to RPR!! I'm new here as well, but i'm sure if you have any questions, we could both look for the answer together!! Just an offer XD! Happy RPing!!

Thank you so much!
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

MAROONQUILLNEST wrote:
Re: Kenna ferren
I would also love to RP with you! I am a total sucker for fantasy and i do enjoy a good sifi or horror but mainly fantasy. Would you be interested in a fantasy RP?
Yeah! send a chat as soon as you wish! Are there any specific rules or ideas you have?

Re: Kenna Ferren
The only rlues i have is No NSFW (im a minor) no god modding and alt least 2 sentences but that is it and as for the idea part i was going to make the idea for the rp with you, Is that ok or did you want me to have a idea already ready?
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘

Thank you so much adriticellai you seem like a special person. I really appreciate your warm welcome that really brought a smile to my face. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!
Hello and welcome to RPR!

I hope you're finding your way around okay.

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!

Thanks!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi Im new Here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus