Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

yeppiesm i'm a good little dollie

the character below me stole my cupcakes
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

"T-they w-w-were yours? I-I'm sorry... I just, I just s-saw them, a-and n-no one w-was around, so I..." The witch rubbed a stray crumb off the side of her cheek in a meek, apologetic gesture.

The character below is a really sweet person underneath a cold, distant, or even rude demeanor.
SPACE GAS STATION (played anonymously)

Ah, well The Wizard acts distant in a very aloof, nonchalant and sometimes goofy way designed to irritate and mystify others... but really, they're a sweetheart. I'd say that counts.
Now, the person below is sort of the opposite: a sweet exterior, but a cold or uncaring person underneath.
Barame (played by Claine) Topic Starter

I generally try not to use the same character twice in a row, but HELLO

The character below has a mundane 8-5 job.
Del (played anonymously)

Del might be a bipedal wolf-like alien wearing a holoskin in a one-way galaxy far, far away...

...but she spends most of that time waitressing and bartending at a ramen shop/restaurant.

The character below plays strongly against type.
Brakash (played anonymously)

“Huh, I guess there aren’t that many orc Bards...”

“The person below knows how to ROOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

"#^@% yeah, babes! Let's get out there n' rooooock!" Lexi has a band as one of her undercover jobs, so...

The character below has a weakness to something odd, unusual, or mundane, like a book or chairs.
Sardiyan (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"I like comfortable chairs with deep cushions." He smiled with sincere warmth.

The character below prefers to cook outdoors, just so they can char their meat.
Azhura Teherah (played by 0089)

"Wait...Can you actually cook INSIDE? how you stop everything from catching fire when you fire ball your food?"

The character below has to love headpats!
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" I love my headpats especially when I am in my wolf pup from. "

" The person below have been bait to trap a person who you need to stop "
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Sentient Dragons can be considered people right? So yeah I been used as what can be considered bait...well if being tied to a post in some archaic offering by town folk counts. Can be sure if it counts as a trap...but hey the raids on sheep stopped!"

The character below has never tasted coffee.
Amber (played by Dib2435)

Elaine Van Freyr wrote:
"Sentient Dragons can be considered people right? So yeah I been used as what can be considered bait...well if being tied to a post in some archaic offering by town folk counts. Can be sure if it counts as a trap...but hey the raids on sheep stopped!"

Doesn't matter what species, trust me I have to deal with ACTUALLY Aliens with my job Missy. An it isn't not those tall green marsions alien that you see in movies or tv shows.
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Elaine Van Freyr wrote:

“Sorry, but nope! I’ve had plenty of coffee.”

“The character below also has had a lot of coffee.”
Pint (played anonymously)

"CAFFEINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"The character below knows how to get pumped up before a scrap."
Robin - Fell Vessel (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse)

Who dies first?

Anyway...the character below is an offering to the Fell Dragon, Grima!

((What this chara says is intentionally disturbing and doesn’t reflect what the writer may think of anyone who posts next~))
Peasants (played by Juls)

Wait... we're a what? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The character below is bald or hairless.
Vee (played by Alien_Princess)

Do leaves count? I'm going with no for this one hehe

The character below is an only child
Sophie (played by Cookiesareyummie)

Yup!

The character below has a mental illness
38~ years in Yyre's Mind-Energy Medical Center. She's better now as long as she's on her medicine....."better" anyway 🙄

The character below has a passion for desserts.
Clover (played anonymously)

"Desserts?? Yeahhh! Give me all your desserts! ... And if you meant a passion for MAKING desserts... well I'm pretty good at that too. I love anything sweet, and I love cooking and baking, even when it doesn't quite go as planned."
The character below knows a lot about birds. Like A LOT a lot. (Extra points if the character isn't like, part bird/a bird-like species or anything and just has an interest in 'em 'cause why not-)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus