Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Chiyo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I have not heard good news in many years....."

The character below me has more than one weapon--like two swords, two guns, a bit of everything, etc.
Fred Linch (played by Juls)

FlinchGuns.png.d80dac86b5244a3ddc2aac1eb209df52.png

The character below has a career/job dealing with healthcare.
Vortian (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

“Ay cool! Now I can treat everyone’s wounds and make sure they’re sane. Win-win in my book!”

“And by the way, the character below me had a giant swarm of angry bees coming after them. What did ya do to anger them?”
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Knocked down their hive. It was a painful experience for me and the bees..."

"The person below is not completely sane. Nishishi!"
Dulirn (played by Juls)

“To quote one of the greats: 'Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence– whether much that is glorious– whether all that is profound– does not spring from disease of thought– from moods of mind exalted at the expense of the general intellect.' ”

The character below seems to always be chewing gum.
Iceberg Titanicia (played anonymously)

"Ehhh... It just looks like I'm hiding the fact that I chew gum, and all those pops too."

The character below got their powers from an abnormal work incident.
“I mean, I was picked to be a colonist on the 7th shuttle to go to Alpha Centauri in 2042 when I was ripped up and spat out by a random wormhole the ship ran into and after I landed on a completely unknown planet I had powers and abilities, so... yeah, my powers came from a freak accident at work.”

The character below me has some very strange friends...
Kiro (played by TyroDragon45)

"Strange" Wouldnt even describe half of it. Theres a soldier whose highly fanatic, capable of the destruction of armies but hates his job. Next we have his sister, who can APPARENTLY wield one of the most powerful things created by nature, and dont even get me started on the extremely "matter of fact" ai. So yeah.. "Strange" Isnt the word id use, but it could be one of them.

The person below me is..quirky, abnormal possibly.
Tyra Miller (played by anitaberry)

“I’m only abnormal because I’m an alien.”

Tyra said, crossing her arms.

“It’s not my fault Earth is so interesting!”

She huffed and turned to you.

“Alright. The character below me...has naturally red hair, I suppose.”
Avessia (played anonymously)

"Yes, it's both a blessing and a curse," Avessia sighed, tossing her long, red hair over her shoulder. Se thought for a moment, tapping her chin in thought. "Though, I believe, the person below me is a psychopath."
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Me, psychotic? Nein, I’m just an alcoholic.”

The character below me has two hair colors—whether natural or dyed.

((Edit: Ninja’d))
Toxic Ryuu (played by starwolf)

"well I like it makes me look diffrent from my own brother"

"the character below me is a gardener"
SharkoTheLatexShork

Toxic Ryuu wrote:
"well I like it makes me look diffrent from my own brother"

"the character below me is a gardener"

I dont garden because its fun, i garden to hide the bodies of my enemies

"the character below me is 100 percent a criminal and needs to be stopped"
[This was supposed to be a reply for the psychopath question but somehow this question works out too]

With a whirl of dark purple and black energy, Osborne materializes right in front of the cat creature, eyes glinting with madness, “Almost everyone I meet calls me that and a psychopath, I will gladly assume that mantle. It strikes terror into the hearts of my enemies and as a bonus it allows me to do random acts of carnage whenever I like!”

“The person below me has a very good relationship with their demons, either proverbial, or literal.”
Mylo (played by EagleBearer)

"Even my own demons fear me when I unleash the beast.", she grinned as her fangs were visible, her eyes turning into a blood red color as a threatening growl rumbled within her throat.
Mylo (played by EagleBearer)

The person below me will be a dangerous mafia boss, terrorizing the city...
SharkoTheLatexShork

Aria Neredras wrote:
"Even my own demons fear me when I unleash the beast.", she grinned as her fangs were visible, her eyes turning into a blood red color as a threatening growl rumbled within her throat.

*shakes in fear* spoopy
Limey (played by SharkoTheLatexShork)

Aria Neredras wrote:
The person below me will be a dangerous mafia boss, terrorizing the city...

I would, if i could get down to earth

the person below me can never be trusted
Ainmire (played anonymously)

"Indeed, never trust an Aesi. The character below me is weak and sickly, they've suffered since childhood."
Ariella Sagewood (played anonymously)

"Old Nan used to say I have bad bones, but a good heart! So that's all that really matters!"

The character below has (or used to have) a pet they love(d) dearly.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus