Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New user! :)

Greetings! I'm a newly registered user here, though I've been roleplaying extensively online for several years. Currently, I'm on the lookout for new RPs and writing buddies after the latest RP I was part of went south due to a very nasty situation that occurred between players. I'm Italian, so English isn't my mothertongue, but I studied it at University and I'm good enough at fiction writing in this language. I love soft-scifi, adventure, drama, tension, conflict, but also character building and development.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
cri86titanium Topic Starter

Thank you Rogue-Scribe! ^_^ I'm working a bit on my character's biography right now :)
Icysoul

Welcome, cri86titanium. I hope you make new friends and find nice people!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Thank you so much Icysoul and ChocolateIceCream! ^_^ It's great to be here! :)
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

Thanks you both, adriticellai and sarah18394729! :) I've only just joined, but so far this place seems great, very intutive to use and the people I've come across are very cool and kind! ^_^ I look foward to finding new RP prompts :) I already brought over one character and will make more in the coming days! ^^
Welcome, cri86titanium!

Sorry you had a negative experience, but I'm hopeful that this community will be a good fit! I'm also a fan of sci fi and character development, so let me know if you'd ever be interested in setting something up - this week is a bit chaotic for me, but I will be good to go from there on :)

I'd also recommend checking out the Find RP Tab or Looking for RP Forum, as well as the Character Creation Guide to get started!

Thank you Elysian-Wolf for your kind words! ^_^ (and uber-cool nick! I love wolves! XD Well all animals, but wolves are my "totem animal" if I ever had one UwU <3 )

The sad thing about the break up of the past roleplaying group I've been in is that instead of just "dying out" like some RP groups have done all over the years (and I play since 2004, so I've seen _lots_ of groups fizzling out eventually) it just turned into a powerplay arena where everyone wanted to have their own way and impose on others... which isn't cool :/ Yes it was nasty, but it's not killed my wish to roleplay and create stories with my characters, so after much debating I found this fantastic site where I can hopefully live many new cool adventures! ^_^

Thanks for the offer, I've looked up your chars and Malcien is definitely intriguing XD Expect a PM from me sometime soon :P
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, too!

Thanks Yohanon! ^_^ I'm loving the site!!
Hey, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here!!

Thanks Mejasoulfruit! Loving the atmosphere and already found some very interesting prompts! ^_^
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy you time here and make friends!

Thanks Rinny Howler! This looks like a great community! 😊
Welcome to the site!

Cheers to making new friends, and here's to having a ton of fun RPs. :)

Thanks MissPixie, RPR looks awesome! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New user! :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus