Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi everyone!

Hi there! I don't know how many times I actually tried to write this but here I go now or never! So today I was just thinking about that should I start to roleplay again and I found this site and registered immediately. I have roleplayed like 2-3 years and I really enjoy it when I find a partner. Usually I like to roleplay mxm but anything is okay. Also I'm always free to chat with y'all can't wait to make new friends and roleplay! hope you have a nice day/night see ya.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello and welcome, daichika!

I hope you find plenty of great partners and roleplays here. If you want, I'd recommend checking out the Character Creation Guide to get started, and you can always browse the Characters Listing to get some fresh ideas. Once you're ready, the Find RP Tab and Looking for RP Forum can be used to set something up. I hope you enjoy your time here!!
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, too!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome !

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
Icysoul

Welcome
Hey, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here!!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Cass Moderator

Hi there and welcome to RPR. :)
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community! Hope you enjoy being here!
Welcome to the site!

Cheers to making new friends, and here's to having a ton of fun RPs. :)
Welcome!! I'm a fellow newbie too, this place is great! :)
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus