Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, I'm new here !

Hello ! My name is Misery or Mercy, I don’t really care which alias you use but Misery is the one that makes me the happiest. I'm in the EST timezone. I’m eighteen years of age and go by he/they pronouns. I'm a creative writer and an aspiring mortician that's about to begin studying for my degree.

I’ve been roleplaying on and off for about five years. I've been creating original characters and universe building for about two years. I write as a way to escape the difficulties I face in my personal life. English isn’t the first language but I try my best to write well and use near perfect grammar and spelling. To clarify, I don’t mind doing M x A, M x F, or M x M. I prefer to play male characters/roles and have very few female characters. All in which are developed to different degrees. I've gradually gotten a lot better at writing complex characters that make sense and fit well into the world that they're in. (Not to brag though. I am seriously proud of the way my writing and development has evolved) I strictly do OCxOC pairings and really enjoy the genres of medieval, romance, adventure, supernatural, and historical fantasy.

In my free time, I'm always playing survival horror games like Dead by Daylight and Identity V. And also enjoy things like Monster Prom, Genshin Impact, Brave Frontier, and Apex Legends.

I think that's all for now. I'm not the best at intros and this is my first time using the site.
Welcome to RPR, Misery! I hope you find lots of great stories here! :)
MordosKull

Greetings and well met!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi! Please don't be afraid to reach out and RP with us! :D
Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy this site, it has a lot of interesting RPs and friendly people to play with! ^_^
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Mercy to RP Repository!
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

That is so great, going forward to be a mortician. Have you heard of Caitlin Doughty? I admire her death positivity stance.

I'd love to learn more about your characters and what you like to play. Send me a message if you want!😊
Rinny_Howler

Welcome Misery! I hope you enjoy it here!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

And Because it's almost Christmas for everyone around the world I just wanted to say MARRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!

ALSO, if it's your birthday this month then may I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!
Hi, Misery! Welcome to RPR!

Your introduction is a wealth of cheerfulness and useful information, great job here. I recommend you put some of it in your profile, as it is currently a bit bare.

You seem to have varied tastes and to strive for good writing; I'm certain you'll fit right in.

I welcome you once more among the RPers of this site!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, I'm new here !

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus