Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Vladimir Boris Ivanov wrote:
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Lisa was curious as to what Vladimir was up to. She didn't notice at first but before she could turn... She noticed the blood and that rose an alarm of concern. She smiled of course. She was just curious as to what was going on.

Lisa: Corphish wants to battle. He's getting restless and is just looking to battle someone. Doesn't matter who.

Sandy: So... We all ready to battle now? We can only stick to it till 11. So... we better get something rollin' before our pokemon start going mad.

Saphiroth: If our pokemon start doing that... good luck in trying to calm them down. It take a long time before that happens. Case in point... The scene with Camerupt.. Shall we go on?

Darlene: I would think so.

Vladimir picked up Eevee and smiled. "I plan on using Mega Houndoom and Mega Absol in a fight." He said, then handed Eevee an Electric stone, watching him become a Jolteon. Jolteon bounced around. Vladimir rubbed his head again, smiling softly as he did. He walked off, heading to a cafe. He walked back over and handed Lisa a cookie. "One of your pokemon said it was your favorite kind of cookie." He said softly, blushing. "I pay attention....."

Lisa: I know. You're very attentive. *Winks* And i think that it was my Pansear... that liked cookies. And you want to use mega stones... Vladimir? Oh... You bad bad boy you. Teehee. I should become mama bear and spank thy bottom. Just kidding. Camerupt has a mega stone around his neck. He's got a choker on his neck that has a stone. Jeremy, Nicole and I have the sole use of it... in case it's needed. But we can use it for a battle. So you can see exactly what it is that Camerupt can do... in mega form.

Jeremy: Lisa... No. Mom said that we were to only use the mega form... in tight binds. Not just for pleasure...

Lisa: This isn't pleasure. It is only a pokemon battle.

Nicole: Just be careful. Okay?

Machoke then came out of his pokeball...

Machoke: This isn't fun and games... This is a show of skill. It's a pokemon battle. There is no room for just fun. Fun to have... but in the end... someone's got to come out the winner. It's just the way it is.

Jeremy: Good Point.

Lisa: So... Vladimir. Want to get the battle going against the two trainers. The fire type ones?

What would come next?

Absol and Houndoom mega evolved. Vladimir laughed a bit. "Guys relax." He said, shaking his head. "And I am a bad boy." He said, beaming. "I use dark types." He said, tongue out and his piercing gleaming. "I have piercings, too."

Lisa: I so want piercings. Can we go get some... after the concert is all done?

Gurdurr: Oh boy... Piercings. I wouldn't mind getting some too.

Nicole: Here we go.

Lisa: We're facing the Fire type pokemon trainers... Fire against fire... That's gonna be a hot sell. Wouldn't you say so, Vladimir.?

Alice: I'll be here watching you guys battle. Don't do anything that you know that your mom wouldn't be too keen on.

Jeremy: Don't worry Alice... we will be keeping both feet on the ground.

Sea Dream suddenly came out from his pokeball and went to find some trainer to fight against. It wanted to fight. Clearly... it was wanting Macie... Ss anything to take the pain from missing her away... he was gonna seek to do.

Who were they gonna battle? Who were the fire type trainers?
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

Lisa was curious as to what Vladimir was up to. She didn't notice at first but before she could turn... She noticed the blood and that rose an alarm of concern. She smiled of course. She was just curious as to what was going on.

Lisa: Corphish wants to battle. He's getting restless and is just looking to battle someone. Doesn't matter who.

Sandy: So... We all ready to battle now? We can only stick to it till 11. So... we better get something rollin' before our pokemon start going mad.

Saphiroth: If our pokemon start doing that... good luck in trying to calm them down. It take a long time before that happens. Case in point... The scene with Camerupt.. Shall we go on?

Vladimir picked up Eevee and smiled. "I plan on using Mega Houndoom and Mega Absol in a fight." He said, then handed Eevee an Electric stone, watching him become a Jolteon. Jolteon bounced around. Vladimir rubbed his head again, smiling softly as he did. He walked off, heading to a cafe. He walked back over and handed Lisa a cookie. "One of your pokemon said it was your favorite kind of cookie." He said softly, blushing. "I pay attention....."

Lisa: I know. You're very attentive. *Winks* And i think that it was my Pansear... that liked cookies. And you want to use mega stones... Vladimir? Oh... You bad bad boy you. Teehee. I should become mama bear and spank thy bottom. Just kidding. Camerupt has a mega stone around his neck. He's got a choker on his neck that has a stone. Jeremy, Nicole and I have the sole use of it... in case it's needed. But we can use it for a battle. So you can see exactly what it is that Camerupt can do... in mega form.

Jeremy: Lisa... No. Mom said that we were to only use the mega form... in tight binds. Not just for pleasure...

Machoke: This isn't fun and games... This is a show of skill. It's a pokemon battle. There is no room for just fun. Fun to have... but in the end... someone's got to come out the winner. It's just the way it is.

Lisa: So... Vladimir. Want to get the battle going against the two trainers. The fire type ones?

What would come next?

Absol and Houndoom mega evolved. Vladimir laughed a bit. "Guys relax." He said, shaking his head. "And I am a bad boy." He said, beaming. "I use dark types." He said, tongue out and his piercing gleaming. "I have piercings, too."

Lisa: We're facing the Fire type pokemon trainers... Fire against fire... That's gonna be a hot sell. Wouldn't you say so, Vladimir.?

Alice: I'll be here watching you guys battle. Don't do anything that you know that your mom wouldn't be too keen on.

Sea Dream suddenly came out from his pokeball and went to find some trainer to fight against. It wanted to fight. Clearly... it was wanting Macie... Ss anything to take the pain from missing her away... he was gonna seek to do.

Vladimir laughed. "Piercings hurt, guys. Trust me." He said, shaking his head. Vladimir walked off, then stepped to the side as a Flareon ran at him. "Found you found you!" Flareon said. Vladimir rolled his eyes, sighing. "Yes you did." He said, laughing again

What would come next?

Vladimir laughed. "Piercings hurt, guys. Trust me." He said, shaking his head. Vladimir walked off, then stepped to the side as a Flareon ran at him. "Found you found you!" Flareon said. Vladimir rolled his eyes, sighing. "Yes you did." He said, laughing again

Lisa: Aren't we gonna battle, Vladimir? We were supposed to battle together. But you are running off all the time. Is there something wrong? Why aren't we battling some trainers?

Lisa was kinda starting to get a little annoyed. But she could not allow for herself to get that way as she was a bit unsure herself as whether she could be as good as Vladimir was. He could possibly battle a whole lot better than her and literally make her feel like secondd rate in it. However How was Lisa gonna know... if there wasn't a battle going on. She was looking to battle. She wanted to do it alongside Vladimir.... She could only wonder... what exactly was keeping him from actually battling?

What would come next?

Lisa: Aren't we gonna battle, Vladimir? We were supposed to battle together. But you are running off all the time. Is there something wrong? Why aren't we battling some trainers?

Lisa was kinda starting to get a little annoyed. But she could not allow for herself to get that way as she was a bit unsure herself as whether she could be as good as Vladimir was. He could possibly battle a whole lot better than her and literally make her feel like secondd rate in it. However How was Lisa gonna know... if there wasn't a battle going on. She was looking to battle. She wanted to do it alongside Vladimir.... She could only wonder... what exactly was keeping him from actually battling?

"I'm looking for Pikachu. He ran off." He said, shaking. "What if Team Magma took him? I hatched him...." Vladimir looked around, shaking. "Where is he, Lisa?" He asked, looking at her. "Where is my Pikachu? Please help me."

What would come next?

"I'm looking for Pikachu. He ran off." He said, shaking. "What if Team Magma took him? I hatched him...." Vladimir looked around, shaking. "Where is he, Lisa?" He asked, looking at her. "Where is my Pikachu? Please help me."

Lisa: Your pokemon has gone missing? That takes the top priority. Let's go. *Calling out her pokemon* Gurdurr, Pansear... Drillburr, Roselia...
Electrabuzz... Come on out... We got a search going on.

Seconds later...

Lisa: Okay guys... Spread out. Keep a watch for his Pikachu. If you see anything that looks like a yellow mouse... and it responds to the mention of his trainer... call out. Let out a noise.

Jeremy: What's up?

Lisa: Vladimir's pikachu is missing. We need to find it. We have some suspicion that Team Magma's got it.

Curtis: Come on... What you need is a bird's eye view. *Calling out his pokemon* Fearow... i choose you!

"Feeeeearow!"

Curtis: Fearow... Can you pick up on Pikachu's scent?

Fearow nods...

Curtis: Vladimir's Pikachu has gone missing... Lock on to the scent and find his pikachu. If you see anything... Screech. Sound off.

Fearow nods and flies off to the sky and searches for Vladimir's Pikachu....

Curtis: Don't worry. Fearow's got a real sharp eye. If he sees anything... he'll be sure to ring out. He's very formal with that.. He doesn't kid around.

The search was on. Was Team Magma really near? Would there be another sighting in the midst? Who knew?

What would come next?

Lisa: Your pokemon has gone missing? That takes the top priority. Let's go. *Calling out her pokemon* Gurdurr, Pansear... Drillburr, Roselia...

Seconds later...

Lisa: Okay guys... Spread out. Keep a watch for his Pikachu. If you see anything that looks like a yellow mouse... and it responds to the mention of his trainer... call out. Let out a noise.

Lisa: Vladimir's pikachu is missing. We need to find it. We have some suspicion that Team Magma's got it.

Curtis: Come on... What you need is a bird's eye view. *Calling out his pokemon* Fearow... i choose you!

"Feeeeearow!"

Fearow nods...

Curtis: Vladimir's Pikachu has gone missing... Lock on to the scent and find his pikachu. If you see anything... Screech. Sound off.

Curtis: Don't worry. Fearow's got a real sharp eye. If he sees anything... he'll be sure to ring out. He's very formal with that.. He doesn't kid around.

The search was on. Was Team Magma really near? Would there be another sighting in the midst? Who knew?

Vladimir was rocking back and forth, whimpering. Umbreon left his Pokeball and looked at Vladimir. "Pikachu always come back, Vlad." Umbreon said, nudging him. Vladimir grabbed Umbreon and held him. "Or hold me. That works." He muttered, relaxing. "VLad!" Pikachu ran over, beaming. He stopped when he saw his trainer. "I'm sorry!" He said, joining the hug. Vladimir held Pikachu and Umbreon, still shaking.

What would come next?

Seconds later...

"Feeeeearow!"

Fearow nods...

Vladimir was rocking back and forth, whimpering. Umbreon left his Pokeball and looked at Vladimir. "Pikachu always come back, Vlad." Umbreon said, nudging him. Vladimir grabbed Umbreon and held him. "Or hold me. That works." He muttered, relaxing. "VLad!" Pikachu ran over, beaming. He stopped when he saw his trainer. "I'm sorry!" He said, joining the hug. Vladimir held Pikachu and Umbreon, still shaking.

Lisa: *Sighs in relief* Thank the stars of a rising light... Pikachu's back and is okay. *Calling back her pokemon and signaling for her Zebstrika to return back to her side* Zebstrika... Vladimir's Pikachu is back. It's back. You can come back here now.

Zebstrika shook her head no... Signaled for her to come to her. It took but a second to realize that Zebstrika was sensing trouble. She walked over and caught sight of something going on....

Lisa: What's... *Gasps* Oh my god... *Calling the crew* Guys... We got a problem... I think that Team Magma's been here.

Jeremy: *Running over* What? You sure...Lisa?

Lisa: I wish i was wrong... But... I'm... I don't think so. Look over there.

They look over across and see an encampment of cages. Of captured pokemon. There were a bunch of Numel's. Gothita's, some Machop's, Some Voltorb's and Bulbasaur's. Oshawott's. Caged up and each one looked terrified...

Jeremy: *Shedding a tear* Those poor poor pokemon. We got to do something.

Alice: *Walking over and seeing the commotion* What in the world is going on over there?

Jeremy: Team Magma's vile games. That's what.

Alice: There's no way to get over there from here.

Doralee: *Looking to the side* Hey... Guys. Look over to the right. There's a foot bridge over there. We can cross that.

Ross Rhodes: Let's go. If Team Magma was here before and managed to do this... it'll only be a matter of time before they come back to finish what they've started. *Calling over to Vladimir* YO! Vladimir... come on. We're gonna go and rescue us some pokemon from Team Magma... You're a Pokemon Breeder's young pup. But even Breeder's have some Ranger in them. Come on.

A rescue operation was about to happen... Would it be done in time? Better hurry. Team Magma could be back at any time... Time was short...

What would come next?

Seconds later...

"Feeeeearow!"

Fearow nods...

Lisa: *Sighs in relief* Thank the stars of a rising light... Pikachu's back and is okay. *Calling back her pokemon and signaling for her Zebstrika to return back to her side* Zebstrika... Vladimir's Pikachu is back. It's back. You can come back here now.

Zebstrika shook her head no... Signaled for her to come to her. It took but a second to realize that Zebstrika was sensing trouble. She walked over and caught sight of something going on....

Lisa: What's... *Gasps* Oh my god... *Calling the crew* Guys... We got a problem... I think that Team Magma's been here.

They look over across and see an encampment of cages. Of captured pokemon. There were a bunch of Numel's. Gothita's, some Machop's, Some Voltorb's and Bulbasaur's. Oshawott's. Caged up and each one looked terrified...

Alice: *Walking over and seeing the commotion* What in the world is going on over there?

Doralee: *Looking to the side* Hey... Guys. Look over to the right. There's a foot bridge over there. We can cross that.

Ross Rhodes: Let's go. If Team Magma was here before and managed to do this... it'll only be a matter of time before they come back to finish what they've started. *Calling over to Vladimir* YO! Vladimir... come on. We're gonna go and rescue us some pokemon from Team Magma... You're a Pokemon Breeder's young pup. But even Breeder's have some Ranger in them. Come on.

A rescue operation was about to happen... Would it be done in time? Better hurry. Team Magma could be back at any time... Time was short...

Vladimir stood up, then let Houndoom and Absol mega evolve. "Let's fight together." He said to Lisa, hand out. "We are dating, after all." He smiled as he grabbed her hand. "We can do this. We're stronger together." Houndoom laughed, then went into an attack stance. Absol copied Houndoom, wings half open. Umbreon limped over. "Umbreon-" "I'm fighting. You can't stop me." Umbreon said, growling at Vladimir.

What would come next?

Seconds later...

"Feeeeearow!"

Fearow nods...

Vladimir stood up, then let Houndoom and Absol mega evolve. "Let's fight together." He said to Lisa, hand out. "We are dating, after all." He smiled as he grabbed her hand. "We can do this. We're stronger together." Houndoom laughed, then went into an attack stance. Absol copied Houndoom, wings half open. Umbreon limped over. "Umbreon-" "I'm fighting. You can't stop me." Umbreon said, growling at Vladimir.

Lisa: *Nodding* Let's do it! *Taking Vladimir's hand and heading into the scene* Those pokemon need our help and Team Magma's trying to hold them captive. Not on our watch. *Calling out her pokemon* Pyroar.... Come out! Sound off the Calvary Charge! We're going in.

Pyroar: *Sounding off a Calvary Charge* Let's go! LET'S GO RESCUE THE CAGED POKEMON!

Alice: *Calling out her pokemon that she caught* Duskull... Come on out.

Seconds later...

Alice: Duskull... Use Future Sight. foresee what is possibly gonna come. The kids are going off into danger... we need to know if there's forthcoming danger....

Duskull: You got it, Alice. *Using Foresight* ... Trouble. Team Magma are on the way back. The Admins of Team Magma. Someone named Tabitha. And Matt. They're on the way. Time to arrival... 15 minutes.

Alice: Thank you, Duskull. *Calling out another pokemon* Braviary... Come out... I need your assistance.

Seconds later...

Braviary: Ready to go. What's up, Alice?

Alice: There's an encampment up ahead of caged Pokemon. Team Magma's possibly behind it... Head over there and use your strongest move and Bust open the cages.

Braviary: Sounds like a hard sell... but you got it. I'll try the best i can... *Flying off to the Encampment* Here we go!

Steps were being taken to rescue thee caged pokemon... but would they be done in time... before Team Magma spotted them?

What would come next?

Seconds later...

"Feeeeearow!"

Fearow nods...

Lisa: *Nodding* Let's do it! *Taking Vladimir's hand and heading into the scene* Those pokemon need our help and Team Magma's trying to hold them captive. Not on our watch. *Calling out her pokemon* Pyroar.... Come out! Sound off the Calvary Charge! We're going in.

Pyroar: *Sounding off a Calvary Charge* Let's go! LET'S GO RESCUE THE CAGED POKEMON!

Seconds later...

Alice: Duskull... Use Future Sight. foresee what is possibly gonna come. The kids are going off into danger... we need to know if there's forthcoming danger....

Duskull: You got it, Alice. *Using Foresight* ... Trouble. Team Magma are on the way back. The Admins of Team Magma. Someone named Tabitha. And Matt. They're on the way. Time to arrival... 15 minutes.

Alice: Thank you, Duskull. *Calling out another pokemon* Braviary... Come out... I need your assistance.

Seconds later...

Alice: There's an encampment up ahead of caged Pokemon. Team Magma's possibly behind it... Head over there and use your strongest move and Bust open the cages.

Braviary: Sounds like a hard sell... but you got it. I'll try the best i can... *Flying off to the Encampment* Here we go!

Steps were being taken to rescue thee caged pokemon... but would they be done in time... before Team Magma spotted them?

Umbreon attacked one the the enemy Pokèmon using Shadowball. The Pokémon fainted. Vladimir blinked. “Umbreon...” He said, amazed. Umbreon grunted a bit, one paw off the ground. “You are welcome” He muttered

Seconds later...

Seconds later...

Umbreon attacked one the the enemy Pokèmon using Shadowball. The Pokémon fainted. Vladimir blinked. “Umbreon...” He said, amazed. Umbreon grunted a bit, one paw off the ground. “You are welcome” He muttered

At the Encampment...

Pansear: *Firing Flamethrower at the Hinges of some cages* Don't worry guys... we'll get you out. You'll be safe in no time.

Gurdurr: *Grabbing a steel beam and using it to latch on to multiple hooks of multiple cages and with a quick Thud; Raising the cages up and then slamming them down hard and quick* Team Magma was trying to use you guys... But we won't let them.

Oshawott: *Caged* We want out... We want out. Please get us out.

Zebstrika: Hold on... Help is coming...

Curtis's Fearow came out and flew up high into the air. Watched for a opening and then dove down fast with aerial extreme speed and with a fast blur... Sliced multiple cages. The Cages doors were unhinged and loose. The pokemon could bust out as they wished...

It was just a minute later before all the cages were opened and ripped apart... freeing the pokemon.

Alice: *Corralling the pokemon that were freed* Come on everyone... You're free... make way to your freedom. It's all good now. You're all liberated. Free from the cages.

All was good as the pokemon took off with gratitude. A couple of Oshawott's stayed behind as it wanted someone among the group to become their trainers. Didn't matter who. But one of them went right for Darlene. The other one went for Jeremy and one for Lisa. Although... One did go for Vladimir... coming with a Nickname made for itself. Called himself Aquatic Sailor. I think that we would see great things to come in time. But all was not well... because they were barely out of the encampment when...

250px-Team_Magma_grunts_anime.png

Team Magma Grunt: *Catching sight of the Lightfoot offspring* Hey! What are you doing in the Encampment?

Jeremy: That's for us to know and you to find out.

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: *Seeing the Oshawott* Those are our captives! They belong to Team Magma. We order that you give them back to us... Right now.

Lisa: Why? So you could hurt them more?

Team Magma Admin: What we do with them is of no no concern to you.

Nicole: Wanna bet?

Alice: *Looking at the two hooded figures* You two oughta be ashamed with yourselves. Caging innocent pokemon.

Team Magma Grunt: This is just a ploy. We're after something that only comes from a source that is key to awakening the legendary Pokemon Groudon. We already have the source... The Key... We're just biding our time till it's at the peak point and the geothermal energy is aligned with the planets. Last time we only had the orbs... and the voice of that Rising Star. But this time... we rely on the planets alignment, The Voice of the Rising Star... And perhaps... you kids!

Jeremy: *Bellowing* YOU LET OUR MOTHER GO, YOU SONS OF BITCHES! LET HER GO! NOW!

Was there a fight about to happen?

Seconds later...

Seconds later...

At the Encampment...

Pansear: *Firing Flamethrower at the Hinges of some cages* Don't worry guys... we'll get you out. You'll be safe in no time.

Gurdurr: *Grabbing a steel beam and using it to latch on to multiple hooks of multiple cages and with a quick Thud; Raising the cages up and then slamming them down hard and quick* Team Magma was trying to use you guys... But we won't let them.

Curtis's Fearow came out and flew up high into the air. Watched for a opening and then dove down fast with aerial extreme speed and with a fast blur... Sliced multiple cages. The Cages doors were unhinged and loose. The pokemon could bust out as they wished...

It was just a minute later before all the cages were opened and ripped apart... freeing the pokemon.

Alice: *Corralling the pokemon that were freed* Come on everyone... You're free... make way to your freedom. It's all good now. You're all liberated. Free from the cages.

All was good as the pokemon took off with gratitude. A couple of Oshawott's stayed behind as it wanted someone among the group to become their trainers. Didn't matter who. But one of them went right for Darlene. The other one went for Jeremy and one for Lisa. Although... One did go for Vladimir... coming with a Nickname made for itself. Called himself Aquatic Sailor. I think that we would see great things to come in time. But all was not well... because they were barely out of the encampment when...

Team Magma Grunt: *Catching sight of the Lightfoot offspring* Hey! What are you doing in the Encampment?

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: *Seeing the Oshawott* Those are our captives! They belong to Team Magma. We order that you give them back to us... Right now.

Alice: *Looking at the two hooded figures* You two oughta be ashamed with yourselves. Caging innocent pokemon.

Team Magma Grunt: This is just a ploy. We're after something that only comes from a source that is key to awakening the legendary Pokemon Groudon. We already have the source... The Key... We're just biding our time till it's at the peak point and the geothermal energy is aligned with the planets. Last time we only had the orbs... and the voice of that Rising Star. But this time... we rely on the planets alignment, The Voice of the Rising Star... And perhaps... you kids!

Jeremy: *Bellowing* YOU LET OUR MOTHER GO, YOU SONS OF BITCHES! LET HER GO! NOW!

Vladimir rammed into a Grunt, fangs flashing. "It's the Dark Type Prince!" A bystander said. Houndoom laughed. "That's Vladimir." She said, laughing a bit. Houndoom had saved the Osawatt. Vladimir pinned the Grunt down, eyes flashing. "Give the mom back."

Seconds later...

Seconds later...

At the Encampment...

Vladimir rammed into a Grunt, fangs flashing. "It's the Dark Type Prince!" A bystander said. Houndoom laughed. "That's Vladimir." She said, laughing a bit. Houndoom had saved the Osawatt. Vladimir pinned the Grunt down, eyes flashing. "Give the mom back."

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: *Grabbing Vladimir and Shoving him back* Get off, You Brat! You don't stand a chance against Team Magma. But if you want to battle... So be it! We'll teach you why you should fear Team Magma....

A second later...

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: *Calling out a pokemon* Poochyena.... Numel.... GO!

alice-neville-2.png

Alice: *Standing up for Macie's kids* Oh no you don't... You two ruffians are not gonna come near any of the Rising Star's flesh and blood. *Calling out her Pokemon* Onix... Duskull... Come on out... It's time to clean some house here!

"Oooonx"

"Duskull"

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: Alice, You are not fighting them alone... If your fighting... Passion Kiss shall fight them too...

Sandy: As will Rainbow Kiss. Let's give them a real kick in the jewels. Something called a lesson known as: "Evil never prospers!"

Lisa: Well... I'm fighting too.

Curtis: Fearow... Aerial Ace on Poochyena and Numel! Fly high... and Fly Fast.

Darlene: Lampent... Shadow Ball on team Magma. Get them...Now!

Alice: Onix... Hit Team Magma with your Meteor Beam! They want to fight... Let's give them a fight!

Jeremy: *To Team Magma* Well... Darlings.. You still want to fight?

Team Magma Admin: Enough... Let's get this over with... You're keeping us from our plans.

It was a fight... Who would win?

Seeing the fight playing out shall be a good way to all. Time to see how it plays out... Don't you think?

Seconds later...

Seconds later...

At the Encampment...

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: *Grabbing Vladimir and Shoving him back* Get off, You Brat! You don't stand a chance against Team Magma. But if you want to battle... So be it! We'll teach you why you should fear Team Magma....

A second later...

alice-neville-2.png

Alice: *Standing up for Macie's kids* Oh no you don't... You two ruffians are not gonna come near any of the Rising Star's flesh and blood. *Calling out her Pokemon* Onix... Duskull... Come on out... It's time to clean some house here!

"Oooonx"

"Duskull"

Jeremy: Alice, You are not fighting them alone... If your fighting... Passion Kiss shall fight them too...

Sandy: As will Rainbow Kiss. Let's give them a real kick in the jewels. Something called a lesson known as: "Evil never prospers!"

Alice: Onix... Hit Team Magma with your Meteor Beam! They want to fight... Let's give them a fight!

Team Magma Admin: Enough... Let's get this over with... You're keeping us from our plans.

Seeing the fight playing out shall be a good way to all. Time to see how it plays out... Don't you think?

Vladimir let his Pokemon out, glaring. Houndoom opened her mouth, flames appearing. She uses Flamethrower on Poochenya, then crouches again, growling. Umbreon stood next to her, still injured as he fought. He used bite on Numel, brining it's health down low. Houndoom stood over the Oswatt, growling protectively. "Your safe, Oswatt." She whispered. Vladimir watched, hand out to Absol. "Attack." He said. Absol attacked Numel, biting it.

Seconds later...

Seconds later...

At the Encampment...

A second later...

alice-neville-2.png

"Oooonx"

"Duskull"

Vladimir let his Pokemon out, glaring. Houndoom opened her mouth, flames appearing. She uses Flamethrower on Poochenya, then crouches again, growling. Umbreon stood next to her, still injured as he fought. He used bite on Numel, brining it's health down low. Houndoom stood over the Oswatt, growling protectively. "Your safe, Oswatt." She whispered. Vladimir watched, hand out to Absol. "Attack." He said. Absol attacked Numel, biting it.

Lisa: *Ordering her Zebstrika to strike at team Magma* Zebstrika... Hit them head on... with Wild Charge. Corphish... Hydro Pump! Hit Numel and leave it soaked. Soaked like a drenched rat.

Nicole: Nidoran's Do your thing... Poison Sting. Let Poochyena know we all mean business.

Saphiroth: *Commanding hiss pokemon* Panpour... Water Pledge on Both Team Magma and their pokemon. Take them out!

Jeremy: Gurdurr, Hammer Arm and then Take Down! Plow them down.

The attacks were launched. It was a full assault. Full. But that was when...

Team Magma Grunt: Poochyena... Attack back with Bite... Then Crunch!

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: Numel... Use FIRE SPIN ON THE RISING LIGHTS! Take them OUT OF THE PICTURE!

Uh-oh! An attack on the celebs.... Who was gonna come to their rescue now? How would the battle go from here? Stay tuned and see... You're gonna want to find out.

Seconds later...

Seconds later...

At the Encampment...

A second later...

alice-neville-2.png

"Oooonx"

"Duskull"

Lisa: *Ordering her Zebstrika to strike at team Magma* Zebstrika... Hit them head on... with Wild Charge. Corphish... Hydro Pump! Hit Numel and leave it soaked. Soaked like a drenched rat.

Nicole: Nidoran's Do your thing... Poison Sting. Let Poochyena know we all mean business.

Saphiroth: *Commanding hiss pokemon* Panpour... Water Pledge on Both Team Magma and their pokemon. Take them out!

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: Numel... Use FIRE SPIN ON THE RISING LIGHTS! Take them OUT OF THE PICTURE!

Uh-oh! An attack on the celebs.... Who was gonna come to their rescue now? How would the battle go from here? Stay tuned and see... You're gonna want to find out.

Vladimir grabbed them and pulled them back, getting burned. He hissed a bit, holding his arm. Absol used Ice beam, then ran to Vladimir. “Vlad!?” He asked, concerned for his trainer. “I’m okay.” Vladimir said. “It’s just a small burn.” He said

Seconds later...

Seconds later...

At the Encampment...

A second later...

alice-neville-2.png

"Oooonx"

"Duskull"

Vladimir grabbed them and pulled them back, getting burned. He hissed a bit, holding his arm. Absol used Ice beam, then ran to Vladimir. “Vlad!?” He asked, concerned for his trainer. “I’m okay.” Vladimir said. “It’s just a small burn.” He said

Lisa then saw her boyfriend hurt and that is when she lost it... She not only saw her boyfriend hurt... She also saw that her brother Jeremy was also hurt as well... It was what caused her to EXPLODE!

Lisa: *Burning hot with Fury* .... *Facing Team Magma* i will Never forgive you.... Never... Never... NEVER! *Calling out her pokemon* Magmar... Come out... BURN TEAM MAGMA NOW! BURN THEM WITH FIRE SPIN AND FLAME CHARGE! They want to show FEAR! We'll give them fear... *Giving a battle cry* LIGHTFOOT FURY!

Nicole: ...

Jeremy: *Feeling the pain from the Burn* Owww! That hurt. This Drag Teen is likely gonna be down a while... I'm in need of a doctor. Something. Yeowch!

Zebstrika: *Attacking Team Magma with Thunder and Thundershock* This is for attacking my trainer's family. GET LOST! GET OUT OF HERE... NOW!!

The rage was building... it was no doubt over that... it was showing... But who was gonna get caught in the crosshairs?

Seconds later...

Seconds later...

At the Encampment...

A second later...

alice-neville-2.png

"Oooonx"

"Duskull"

Lisa then saw her boyfriend hurt and that is when she lost it... She not only saw her boyfriend hurt... She also saw that her brother Jeremy was also hurt as well... It was what caused her to EXPLODE!

Lisa: *Burning hot with Fury* .... *Facing Team Magma* i will Never forgive you.... Never... Never... NEVER! *Calling out her pokemon* Magmar... Come out... BURN TEAM MAGMA NOW! BURN THEM WITH FIRE SPIN AND FLAME CHARGE! They want to show FEAR! We'll give them fear... *Giving a battle cry* LIGHTFOOT FURY!

Jeremy: *Feeling the pain from the Burn* Owww! That hurt. This Drag Teen is likely gonna be down a while... I'm in need of a doctor. Something. Yeowch!

Zebstrika: *Attacking Team Magma with Thunder and Thundershock* This is for attacking my trainer's family. GET LOST! GET OUT OF HERE... NOW!!

The rage was building... it was no doubt over that... it was showing... But who was gonna get caught in the crosshairs?

Vladimir was tending to Jeremy's burn. "Take it easy, buddy. Your gonna be okay." He said, not tending to his burn. "Just don't use that arm for a bit, yeah?" Vladimir stood and held his arm out to the side. "Your gonna pay." He said. A Mightyenna crept over, growling. "You attacked us in front of my cousin." He said. A boy stormed over, red eyes flashing. He looked like Vladimir, just much much angrier. The boy towered over Vladimir. Vladimir laughed. "Hi, Dante."

Seconds later...

Seconds later...

At the Encampment...

A second later...

alice-neville-2.png

"Oooonx"

"Duskull"

Vladimir was tending to Jeremy's burn. "Take it easy, buddy. Your gonna be okay." He said, not tending to his burn. "Just don't use that arm for a bit, yeah?" Vladimir stood and held his arm out to the side. "Your gonna pay." He said. A Mightyenna crept over, growling. "You attacked us in front of my cousin." He said. A boy stormed over, red eyes flashing. He looked like Vladimir, just much much angrier. The boy towered over Vladimir. Vladimir laughed. "Hi, Dante."

Jeremy: Dante? *Confused* Who's Dante? Is he... like someone you know? *A little sore* I have to use the arm a little bit. I don't have a choice. Tonight's the concert. I can't not use it. *Hissing a little in pain* Damn it. That smarts.

Pansear: You okay, Jeremy?

Jeremy: Yeah... *Seeing the worried look on Pansear* Hey... Buck up there, Buttercup. I'll be okay. Promise. I may be down... but i sure am not out. Promise. I'll be fine, buddy. Really.

Saphiroth: Panpour, use water gun on Jeremy's arm. Clean the wound up a little. It needs to be cleansed a bit.

Panpour: *Nods*

Suddenly...

"HEY... ASSHOLES!"

Nicole: Wh-who said that?

LL_0725.jpg

Pidgetta: That'd be me, Niece. Aunt Pidgetta. *To team Magma* You sh*ts abducted my cousin, Macie. I'm gonna screw you up something bad. Meet her Cousin... ME!

Team Magma Admin: And who might you be?!

Pidgetta: Pidgetta Gerald Allen... Biologically Pidgetta Gerald Holmes... LIGHTFOOT by BLOOD! *Calling out her pokemon* Stoutland... Come out... We got some SCUMBAGS to Rub out!

"Stoutland!"

Pidgetta: *Commanding her pokemon* Stoutland, Attack Team Magma... with your HYPER BEAM... Followed by your GIGA IMPACT!... Finish it with a taste of High Surf... with your SURF! WIPE THEM OUT!

Macie's Cousin... has come in and BOY OH BOY... WAS SHE.... PISSED OFF with a CAPITAL P! She was also mad due to seeing her Nephew hurt by the evil team. That would really ruffle her feathers... However... The one that Vladimir knew... He clearly had something in mind... what it was... no one knew. But they were bound to find out. Question was... When?

Seconds later...

Seconds later...

At the Encampment...

A second later...

alice-neville-2.png

"Oooonx"

"Duskull"

Jeremy: Dante? *Confused* Who's Dante? Is he... like someone you know? *A little sore* I have to use the arm a little bit. I don't have a choice. Tonight's the concert. I can't not use it. *Hissing a little in pain* Damn it. That smarts.

Pansear: You okay, Jeremy?

Jeremy: Yeah... *Seeing the worried look on Pansear* Hey... Buck up there, Buttercup. I'll be okay. Promise. I may be down... but i sure am not out. Promise. I'll be fine, buddy. Really.

Saphiroth: Panpour, use water gun on Jeremy's arm. Clean the wound up a little. It needs to be cleansed a bit.

Panpour: *Nods*

Suddenly...

"HEY... ASSHOLES!"

Nicole: Wh-who said that?

LL_0725.jpg

Pidgetta: That'd be me, Niece. Aunt Pidgetta. *To team Magma* You sh*ts abducted my cousin, Macie. I'm gonna screw you up something bad. Meet her Cousin... ME!

Team Magma Admin: And who might you be?!

Pidgetta: Pidgetta Gerald Allen... Biologically Pidgetta Gerald Holmes... LIGHTFOOT by BLOOD! *Calling out her pokemon* Stoutland... Come out... We got some SCUMBAGS to Rub out!

"Stoutland!"

Pidgetta: *Commanding her pokemon* Stoutland, Attack Team Magma... with your HYPER BEAM... Followed by your GIGA IMPACT!... Finish it with a taste of High Surf... with your SURF! WIPE THEM OUT!

Macie's Cousin... has come in and BOY OH BOY... WAS SHE.... PISSED OFF with a CAPITAL P! She was also mad due to seeing her Nephew hurt by the evil team. That would really ruffle her feathers... However... The one that Vladimir knew... He clearly had something in mind... what it was... no one knew. But they were bound to find out. Question was... When?

Dante was patching up Vladimir, who was watching him. Dante let out a breath and stood. "You guys have a concert. Go. I'll fight with Vladimir." Vladimir nodded and stood, still smaller than Dante. Dante let his Pokèmon out.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus