Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa: "Every Pokemon and trainer counts! We can have a double if that works out."

He smiles. He has heard of that idea before, but never actively participated in a double before. This was all gonna be interesting.

Mandosa doesn't remember bringing a Klinklang. He's confused, scratching the back of his head.

Mandosa: "Klinklang? I don't have a Klinklang?"

Nevertheless, he retrieved his Pokemon, and pocketed them. He then looked at Sandshrew.

Mandosa wandered over to Sandshrew, and picked him up. He was heavy, but come to their surprise, he was strong! He must've been in school!

Mandosa: "Alrighty, Sandshrew. We're gonna train ya' up for your first battle, alright?"

Sandshrew squirmed, and rolled backwards where Mandosa lost his grip, but landed on the ground, standing firmly on his feet.

Sandshrew: "Sand."

Mandosa: "Uhhhh... right. So! Let's head out!"

Jeremy looked at his soulmate and then at his sisters before starting on making off for the outside of the tower. Heading off to the north end of the city. But along the way finding a spot to hold a battle. It was gonna be a rather interesting first day. What's more was that their Journey has yet to begin.

It was just by a slight hand of luck that they soon came across an opened field

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: *Looking at Sandy and sneaking a Kiss* Hey Sandy. Look over to the side. Does that look like a good opened area for a battle to you?

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: *Kissing back before looking over to the side* Hmm... Yeah. It does. Maybe clear some big rocks from the side and maybe using some fire to burn off some of the debris... Yeah. I think it'd be rather perfect. It's sizeable and very roomy.

Jeremy: Let's get to it. *Grins* I think that my Timburr and the Machoke plus Camerupt... they'll be perfect.

Seconds later...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: *With Three Pokeballs ready* Okay, My darling Timburr... Muscle Star... Nova... Come on out! Time to get some activity goin'...

"Timburr"

"Machoke"

"Ca-Camerupt"

Jeremy: Timburr, Grab those beams over there lying around and carry them off to the far side of the field. Muscle Star, do away with those rocks. Pummel them to little pebbles. Nova. See them twigs over there... Easy on the fire but turn those twigs into ash.

Timburr: *Making off to carry out the order* Timburr.

Machoke: Ma.

Camerupt: Camerupt... *Running over to the twigs and making short work of them*

Seconds later...

Camerupt: *Performing an Ember attack* Ca-mer-Rupt!

A few minutes later...

The field was cleared up and ready to go.

Jeremy: *Smiles* Thank you, Muscle Star. Nova. You two can rest now. It's okay. We'll have you come out again a little later. For guard watch. It'll be okay. *Returning them back to their pokeballs* Timburr... you look like you've gotten a little stronger. You feeling okay?

Timburr: Burr.

Sandy: I think that's his way of saying that he's up to par and ready to roll.

Lisa: *Fistpumps* Yes!
Mandosa flipped his way over to the field. He knows gymnastics.

Mandosa: "Sandshrew! Let's give it a shot alright? Dig, let's go!"

It was time for battle.

Sandshrew: "Sandshrewww."

Sandshrew hurled himself in the air, then dug into the ground.

The little critter rushed under the field, ready to come up against Camerupt.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa flipped his way over to the field. He knows gymnastics.

Mandosa: "Sandshrew! Let's give it a shot alright? Dig, let's go!"

It was time for battle.

Sandshrew: "Sandshrewww."

Sandshrew hurled himself in the air, then dug into the ground.

The little critter rushed under the field, ready to come up against Camerupt.

Lisa: Tut tut king tut... Your line is in a rut. We haven't started yet.

Nicole: We have to figure which pokemon we're gonna use.

Jeremy: Besides... Camerupt is not being used. Unless you would rather i used him. However be warned... not to piss Camerupt off. He can get very violent when you anger him. Our Mom can confirm. The remedy that calms him is singing to him. Nothing else will do it.

Sandy: Believe him, Love. Jeremy knows. his mom told him of that tale.

Jeremy explains the tale...

"Macie: I appreciate your candor. But you also did very well. I got to say that someone like you… You’re strong. I haven’t ever said much like that to anyone and since this is my first battle all on my own… I was rather nervous. Plus i am so sorry about that Lava Plume that my Pokemon used before it became Camerupt. I really didn’t mean it. I didn’t realize that it was a little unstable. I was with the thought that it was flawless. *Holding out her hand in gratitude* I truly thank you for that battle, Anna.

Gene: *Walking over* Mrs. Lightfoot, I don’t mean to step out of turn… But it’s about time to head on our way to Dayton, Ohio.

Macie: *Looking at Gene* It is?

Gene: Yes.

Macie: Oh my…

[ Anna nodded at Macie ]
Anna: Thank you kindly Macie. You’re very strong and have quite a deal of potential. You treat your pokemon well and possess a grand personality. There isn’t much not to like about you.
[ Anna shuddered at the Lava Plume incident ]
Anna: Understandable…. How-
[ Before she could finish talking, she overheard Leslie talking about a appointment ]
Anna: Sorry to disturb. However, I would like to… Be a traveling companion. I’d this okay with you both ? If they accept, would you like to do it : Sara.
[ Sara was shocked that she was being given this much attention by her elder sister ]. this never happened… Unless. Of course. Macie. Macie was changing Anna ]
[ Sara nodded ]
Sara: I-if they accepted… I… I am fine with it. I… Don’t want to be a bother.[ She looked to the ground as the last part was mentioned ] .

Macie: I got to say that i’m honored to have you along. Although i might need to warn that with this is gonna be constant traveling and Career responsibilities that i have to fulfill as it’s part of the whole gimmick that i am in now. I’m pokemon training and Journeying Just like my Roommate is likely doing as well… wherever she is. But I have also a lot of singing responsibilities too. I don’t want to put you through that. Unless you’re sure not to mind much about it.

Alden: Macie, It’s got to be your say on this… You’re the one that’s gonna have to make adjustments to suit everyone and yourself. I would think that taking them along would be great. It’d be wise as you’re gonna need alot of help and support. We’re already there for you.

Sarah: You might be overwhelmed now… but this is nothing. Really.

Cherry: *Looking at Anna* Anna… Welcome to the crew.

But that was when…

Camerupt: *Detecting trouble* Camerupt?

Sarah’s Meowth: *Walking over to Macie and the Others* Uh… Guys… Macie… Camerupt is detecting trouble. It’s looking at alert.

Macie: Hold on. *Walking over to her Camerupt* Hey sweetheart. You okay? What’s the Matter?

Macie’s Camerupt: Camerupt… Camerupt… Camer… Camer…. Camerupt… Rupt…rupt. rupt Camerupt. Camerupt rupt…rupt. rupt rupt camerupt.

Sarah’s Meowth: You’re camerupt is saying that it’s detecting something coming… It doesn’t know what it is… but says that he’s scared for you. That he fears that it might be coming to target you whatever is coming.

[ Anna nodded at Macie]
Anna: I’m more than willing to make a fair bit of traveling myself to be honest.
[Sara nodded to confirm this, but said nothing]
[ Sara & Anna both heard Cherry’s welcome and smiled warmly]
S & A: Thank you.
[ Both blushed lightly at the fact both of them said thank you at the same time. Whelp… They definitely were twins ]
[ Sara visibly yelled ‘EEP’ at the aspect of danger . Anna smiled ]
Anna: A challenge to boot ? Hmm… There may be a reason to come after all. All the more I want to accompany you.
As Macie and her group continued their business, 2 people dressed in red approached the group “my that Camerupt is pretty feisty, he’d make a great addition to our ranks” the female of the two stated

“So true” the male chuckled “so why don’t you hand him over and be on your way?” He added

[ Anna slowly turned around to meet the newcomers, cracking her knuckles]
Anna : Not even a moment to soon . Hello there. I’m sorry. This Camerupt stays with us. Unless you have a problem with that… Then you are free to fight.
[ She put a ‘Full Restore’ on her Ivysaur once she released it from her Pokeball ]
Ivysaur: SAUR !
[ Sara hid behind the others, not wanting to be involved with this conflict ]

Macie: *Petting her Camerupt* There there. It’s gonna be okay. *Suddenly feeling annoyed at being constantly targeted by people* Sweet mother of Seriously. What is it with people coming to target me? I swear… What is it that people want from me anyway? Do i got a bulls-eye on me that says: “Come get me. I’m Lightfoot. I’m your target. Come nail me.”

Macie T.: Macie… Don’t think that. It won’t be like that. We won’t allow for anyone to come and mess with you.

Leslie: Yeah. Besides, Macie… You’re a friend of my mother’s. If anyone wants to try and just see on messing with you… They’ll have to deal with the offspring of the Champion to the Pokemon League. Namely me and my sisters. My Brothers. They’ll regret messing with you.

Macie: *Nods* I’m sure of that. Thank you, Leslie.

Rikku: *Stepping forward* And that goes for me. Macie… We’re here for you.

Alden: *Nods*

Cherry: Anna, Sara… there’s one thing about this team that you might be aware of. This team is like family. We watch one another. That means… We watch over you too.

“Not without Nurse Foutley having a swing at fighting, you’re not!”

Macie then turns over to see Mrs. Foutley stepping in…

Macie: *Smirks with a smile* Mrs. Foutley… So you’re wanting to battle too?

Lois: You’re not whistling a dixie tune, Macie. *Standing in line* You might be with new buds… I admire the heck outta that, Kiddo. But you’re originally friends with my daughter Ginge’ She’d be totally Ticked off and P.O’ed if anything came to hurt you. Plus… Not to be to sentimental… But i happen to think of you as one of my own kids. Not forgetting Dodie. So… If anyone is gonna mess with you… They’re gonna have to answer to Nurse Lois. And i’ll tell you. This Nurse ain’t messing around.

Suddenly…

Macie: *Seeing two men stepping close to her and her Camerupt* Forget it. Get your own Camerupt. He’s mine and i love him.

Macie’s Camerupt: *Blushes* Camerupt!

[ Anna immediately reacted ]
Anna: Ivy ! Use Vine Whip to grab the Net and pulled it away to the side, beside Sara.
[ Ivysaur did as such, using Vine Whip to pull the net and it’s captor aside before they could disappear right beside Sara ]
Anna: Sara ! Please try to get the Camerupt free
[ Sara shuddered, but nodded ]
Sara: O-oh… Okay.
[ She was attempting to free the Camerupt ]
Anna: Thank you sis. Now… Let’s get started. Ivy ! Use vine whip and leaf storm together to fight back against Torkoal !
[ Several leaves surrounded Ivy’s vines and zipped very quickly towards Torkoal, attempting to blitz it and then knock it around with heavily amped vine whip ]

Macie: *Commanding her Machoke* Muscle Star… Use your Close Combat on Torkoal. Then Seismic Toss.

Leslie: *Calling out her Fearow* Fearow, Go! Save Macie’s Camerupt with your Aerial Ace. Rip that net open and knock those evil creeps off!

Leslie’s Fearow came out and made with the Attack to rescue Camerupt. Saving it from capture. Macie’s Machoke came out with a Close Combat and Slammed Torkoal. Lois sent out her Absol and had him use Fury Cutter.

Lois: Absol! Use Fury Cutter on Torkoal. And on Those men! They must not steal Camerupt. Rescue and Protect Camerupt!

Absol: *Nodding*

As Macie and her group beat back the team magma grunts (btw one was FEMALE) Jenny pulled up to the scene in her car, watching the grunts flee, she then looked at the group and drove up to congratulate them

Macie: *With tears in her eyes as the full force of the reality of her almost losing her Camerupt hits Her* Thank you, Jenny. *Sniffling and in tears; trying to not break down and cry* Jenny, You have no idea how terrified i sound and upset i look currently. I almost lost my Pokemon Camerupt to those men. They were trying to steal my Camerupt.

Machoke: *Feeling her trainer’s pain and walking over to hug her* … *Hugging his trainer Macie* Machoke…Ma…Machoke.

Cherry: *Walking over to Macie* Macie, It’s okay. Camerupt is safe now. It’s gonna be fine.

Leslie: *Angry about Team Magma* Damn those sons of Bitches… What the hell do they want? What would they want with just a Camerupt and to go after a common girl who’s on the path to stardom? Damn… Those Rotten slimy rotten Bastards. Team Magma… They make me so Angry!

“It seems those kinds of people are everywhere” Jenny stated as she remained in her car

“You need to toughen up, especially for your Pokemon” Lily stated from the passenger seat

Macie: *Through her tears as her Machoke is hugging her* That’s easy for you to say. You never grew up being considered a total loser. Having people always wanting to hurt you and treat you like a lesser. Always targeting you. Growing up back in my old hometown in Connecticut… I was always seen as some loser. A Nasally sounded… 4-Eyed LOSER! *Sniffling and feeling terrified over what she just had to endure* Even now… Even now i am targeted. For what? It’s as if… all i’ll ever be to anyone is a Joke. “Oh there goes Macie Lightfoot. The big Joke. It’s okay. What feelings could she possibly have? Let’s hurt her. She won’t fight back. She’s too scared of her own SHADOW!”

Machoke: *Crying for his trainer as he is feeling her hurt and understanding how she feels*

Lily cast an illusion that separated Jenny and Macie from the rest of the group, including Macies Pokemon

Jenny walked towards her with a smile, “true, I may not know how it felt to be nasally and four eyed, but I do understand what you went through” she replied

Macie: *Sniffling with heartbreak and a tear rundown face* Yeah… How is it that you know? You never went through this. Not like me. I can’t even handle this without breaking down. I’m hopeless. *Trying to dry her face and wipe away her tears* I just can’t believe that i had to endure that. I could have lost Camerupt. Camerupt… used to be like a baby. When i caught him… He was like a baby. An innocent baby. Then he grew to what he is now… But Jenny. Camerupt is just a baby. A feeling baby. He never did anyone any harm. But yet those rotten men…Cruel men. One might have been a female… I can’t tell as they both sounded alike. But it doesn’t matter. They were gonna abduct Camerupt. They were gonna take him from me. Why? Was it because… It just so happened to belong to me? A girl who couldn’t possibly be capable of fighting back? *Feeling devastated and unsure what to think*

[ Anna sighed heavily at seeing Macie as she was ]
[ Sara had a few tears of her own ]
Anna: … It’s okay . We’ll get them eventually. They will… Die for their ignorance.
[ She held the pokeball that contained Lopunny, and lightly crackled with how tight she held it. She then forcefully threw it out, and out came Lopunny. ]
[ Lopunny tilted it’s head in confusion ]
Anna:
Anna: … If we find any Team Magma members… Don’t hold back. Destroy them .
[ Lopunny nodded . ]
Cherry: Camerupt is safe. Just barely. But it doesn’t change what is. Macie was hurt emotionally by those rotten creeps. I swear it… We’re gonna nail those guys. One of them being a female. But that’s irrelevant as they’re still creeps.
Gene: Mrs. Lightfoot’s gonna need body guards. To protect her.

Macie T.: Good idea for that one, Sir. But who do we find that will pony up and guard the Rising star? There’s gotta be someone who’ll do it.

Rikku: I think i might know someone…

Macie T.: Who?

Leslie B. Burke: That Ronso. Kimahri Ronso.

Cherry: Kimahri?!

Leslie: Yes. him. He can be of protection for Macie.

Alden: *Looking at Camerupt starting to get angry over the fact that someone was trying to hurt his trainer* Uh oh… Guys… Camerupt is starting to get angry. Calm him down… now. If Camerupt erupts with some of that magma… it’ll do damage here and Macie will likely get the heat for it. Someone… tend to it. Quick.

“True, I may not have suffered through everything you have, but when I was younger I was always targeted by others because I was physically weak, my immune system was very weak so I couldn’t really do much without risk, but I always looked for the brightness, and always had someone by my side” she smiled and took Macie’s hand “don’t think about your past, think about what you have now, think about your friends and family, even your Pokemon, they draw their power from you, if you dont feel confident in yourself, they may begin to second guess your decisions, don’t focus on the fact that you nearly lost Camerupt, focus on the fact that you stoppes them from taking him” jenny smiled

Macie: *Sniffling and understanding* Sounds like me when i was young. That’s what got people to look at me the way they had. I was physically weak. Immune system wasn’t always that good. But that changed when i became this tall beauty. But before then… i was just some loser. If it weren’t for two girls… Ginger Foutley who’s Lois’s girl. And Dodie. I would not have anyone for friends. Girls like Miranda Killgallen and Mipsy Mipson… They looked at me like i was the stupidest girl to walk the planet. *Looking at Jenny* I of course do feel very sorry that you had to deal with such trouble when you were younger. It’s not fair. Having to be put under such pain. All the time.

Macie took a minute to toughen up and when she did…

Macie: *Clearing her throat* But, You’re right Jenny. I know that we don’t talk much and you have a different path to follow than this… But i thank you for shaking some sense into me. You made me realize something. I have to stop thinking about the past. Thinking about all the hurt that was done onto me. I am here… Now. And i am the Rising Star. Macie Melody Lightfoot. I should not be showing any fear. No fear. No pain. My pokemon are depending on me. My friends too. I’m a pokemon trainer. *Suddenly feeling a burning passion of rage and determination come over her* Those team Magma creeps come back… I’m gonna be ready for them. I’m not afraid anymore. I’m sick of being made to be afraid all the time. Tired of being made to cry. No more. That’s gonna stop. Team Aqua… Magma… Spectrum. Come bring your best. This Lightfoot’s no longer playing. Time they start finding that they messed with the Wrong girl. My Pokemon… I love them. I am their trainer. their friend. They’re my friends. And i’m gonna protect them. no matter what it takes. If my roommate Joanna needs me to aid her with going against the ones who killed her parents. I’m there. Lightfoot’s gonna come clawing. She’s not gonna stop anymore. I got a career now. But i will be there for everyone. Everyone!

Macie was finally with a reality that she needed to be more strong. It took Jenny’s subtle words to make her see. The moment that she saw it… It all made sense to her. She thought about her love, Ridge. Her Roommate and best friend Joanna. Her pokemon pals… She had to go on for them. Herself. She knew then on what she had to do

Once the conversation was finished Lily dropped the illusions so that the group could bug Macie about what she saw

Jenny then walked back to her car with Lily and looked back at them with a smile…

Jenny took out a luxury ball and smiled “Zenith come out and use Heal Pulse” she replied and tossed it up, the Pokemon emerged from the ball revealing it to be a Xerneas, one of the 3 legendaries of the Kalos Region, it nodded and began emitting the heal pulse, revitalizing everyone and the Pokemon within the imidiare area (about 10 feet)
Cherry: Macie, Are you alright?

Macie T.: You worried us like really deeply. Breaking down like that. Your Camerupt is safe… but i don’t think you’re gonna get good praise if he unleashes some Magma. He’s angry girl. He really is angry and i think that he needs to see you. Otherwise… Watch out.

Leslie: What did you see though in that… Illusion you were put in? What was it even like?

Macie: It’s nothing. Jenny just wanted to talk. That’s all. But i can tell you that i am not gonna be sitting back and playing around anymore. Team Magma messed with the wrong girl. I’m done running from my past. Running scared. The ones back in my hometown where i once came from… Better watch out. Because now… It’s my turn to make them feel like they did me. And as for everyone here… I’m gonna be better. You guys all were watching me go into a new path. This direction and evpected for me to be strong. That’s what i’m gonna be.

Alden: That’s good for you to do that, Macie. It’s better that way. You should always be strong. In a world like this… You can’t afford not to be. In Nova Scotia… You had to know how to fight. defend yourself. So… in sense… I know how it’s like being without defense. It leaves you Vulnerable.

Jenny G.: You shouldn’t worry anymore, Macie. It’s gonna be alright. We’ll all get after those creeps. Just like Cherry said. You’re part of a team. A family. They mess with one of us… they mess with us all.

Sarah: *Looking at Camerupt* Uh… oh.

Sarah’s Meowth: Everybody Evacuate… Now! Camerupt is gonna BLOW!

Macie: *Gasps* Sweet mother of gasp… No! Camerupt… *Running over to face her Camerupt* Camerupt… Sweetheart… Stop! Please… Don’t do it!

Macie got infront of her camerupt and faced him. She had to be brave and stand her ground…

Camerupt: *In Fury and with Rage over possibly losing his trainer* Camerupt! CAMERUPT! *Unleashing a blast of Lava into the Air and emitting a Loud Roar* CAAAAMMMMEEEERRRRRUUUUPPPPTTTT!

Cherry: *Calling out her Marshtomp* Marshtomp, Evasive countermeasures…Emergency Blow… Fire at Camerupt With Hydro Pump!

Leslie: *Calling out her Alolan Vulpix* Vulpix, Use BLIZZARD! ICE Camerupt down… Hurry!

Seconds later…

Marshtomp: *Firing Hydro Pump at Camerupt*

Vulpix: *Firing Blizzard at Camerupt*

Macie: *in Desperation and Screaming out in a Sincere Plea* CAMERUPT! STOOOOOP! Please… It’s me, Macie. Please… Stop. Please… It’s okay. I’m here. I’m here. Please don’t let out anymore fire. Stop. I know you’re angry that i was hurt. You have all the right to be. But you have to stop. You’re gonna hurt everyone doing this. It’s gonna hurt people. Please… Stop. Don’t do this…

Macie T.: Is there anything that will calm him down.

Macie: Yes. Singing. My voice. He is calmed when he hears me sing.

Gene: Mrs.Lightfoot, we really must get on our way.

Macie: Gene… Please. I know what we have to do. But I have to calm my Camerupt down. If i don’t… he is gonna destroy things and it’s gonna all look bad on us. So first thing is first. Calm him down.

The others stop their attacks and Macie with surprise… Pulls out her Microphone… She knew what she had to do…

Music began to fill the background…

Macie: *Singing* “A child and a fool in one
So sure I could need no one
My heart always on the run to nowhere
Now as you’re holding me
My heart is reminding me
That now I could never be without you

But how can our love succeed
A miracle is what we need
And so I appeal to you
To keep me suspended in time with you
Don’t let this moment die
I get a feeling when I’m with you
None of the rules apply
But I know for certain
Goodbye is a crime
So love if you need me
Suspend me in time

Wasted the time away
Holding our love at bay
Now I can’t last a day without you
Your smile is a thrill to see
Eyes hold me tenderly
They’ll shine in my memory forever

But how can our love succeed
A miracle is what we need
And so I appeal to you
To keep me suspended in time with you
Don’t let this moment die
I get a feeling when I’m with you
None of the rules apply
But I know for certain
Goodbye is a crime
So love if you need me
Suspend me in time
In time”

The Music went on and it was able to reach out to Camerupt. It started to soothe him and before long calmed him down to normal. Put him at ease…

Camerupt: *Lowering it’s head and Calmed down* Camerupt… Camer… Rupt.

Jeremy: It's no joke. Camerupt can get angry fast. You don't want that. Trust you me.... you don't.

Nicole: I'll be the referee.

Sandy: I'll use my Sandile.

Jeremy: I'll use my Timburr.

Darlene: I'll use Litwick.

Lisa: Whenever you're ready to hit it... Nicole will start it off with announcing...
Mandosa didn't know what that was all about until Jeremy starts explaining the tale.

He listens intently, going quiet for a long while.

Sandshrew dug its way out, and looked to the rest of the group preparing for battle, or as it thinks.

After the tale ended, Mandosa waved a hand.

Mandosa: "Sorry about that tale. Still, it's no problem. I've dealt with worse, believe me. It took a while to tame one of the most legendary Pokémon there are."

He recalls the memory of the moment he had caught a restless legendary Pokémon that reawakened. Not the rest of the world knows but that town. It didn't go all over the news, because Mandosa hates being the face of the news. He would rather be alone than be in front of Paparazzi in a rural area.

Then he has flashbacks to that moment. A shadowey bird-like figure flying over the land against him. Mandosa. A trainer who may not have earned Gym Badges, but evolved every Pokémon he can at that time. It flew over the northern skies. Not past Canada. He remembered it taking place in a cave in Montana.

The creatures screeches. Its echoes can be heard so far. It starts making chaos in a nearby town. Montana is supposed to be one of the most rural areas he knows. Nonetheless, combat had ensued.

Mandosa: "Alright, legendary Pokémon, I'll catch you the moment you are in a Pokéball, and I'll show the world what it's like to be the owner of one!"

He threw one of his Pokémon, Tyrantrum, to deal with Yveltal.

It was a difficult battle. Tyrantrum and Yveltal were as equally strong they were similarly weak towards the end of the fight. Then... it all faded to white.

It's still unknown if he ever caught that Pokémon. Only Mandosa knows if he has caught it or not. The memories stop there.

Immediately, he snapped out of it, disoriented after he daydreamed.

Mandosa: "Ah! Ya' ready?"

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa didn't know what that was all about until Jeremy starts explaining the tale.

He listens intently, going quiet for a long while.

Sandshrew dug its way out, and looked to the rest of the group preparing for battle, or as it thinks.

After the tale ended, Mandosa waved a hand.

Mandosa: "Sorry about that tale. Still, it's no problem. I've dealt with worse, believe me. It took a while to tame one of the most legendary Pokémon there are."

He recalls the memory of the moment he had caught a restless legendary Pokémon that reawakened. Not the rest of the world knows but that town. It didn't go all over the news, because Mandosa hates being the face of the news. He would rather be alone than be in front of Paparazzi in a rural area.

Then he has flashbacks to that moment. A shadowey bird-like figure flying over the land against him. Mandosa. A trainer who may not have earned Gym Badges, but evolved every Pokémon he can at that time. It flew over the northern skies. Not past Canada. He remembered it taking place in a cave in Montana.

The creatures screeches. Its echoes can be heard so far. It starts making chaos in a nearby town. Montana is supposed to be one of the most rural areas he knows. Nonetheless, combat had ensued.

Mandosa: "Alright, legendary Pokémon, I'll catch you the moment you are in a Pokéball, and I'll show the world what it's like to be the owner of one!"

He threw one of his Pokémon, Tyrantrum, to deal with Yveltal.

It was a difficult battle. Tyrantrum and Yveltal were as equally strong they were similarly weak towards the end of the fight. Then... it all faded to white.

It's still unknown if he ever caught that Pokémon. Only Mandosa knows if he has caught it or not. The memories stop there.

Immediately, he snapped out of it, disoriented after he daydreamed.

Mandosa: "Ah! Ya' ready?"

Jeremy looked at Timburr and apologized for not letting him battle for that moment. His Timburr lowered his head in sadness but understood. It would be made right though. Jeremy had a plan... What it was... was uncertain. but he would make it up to Timburr.

Jeremy: *Acting as his Drag Kid Persona; Passion Kiss* Well... Darling. I hope that you're aware of what you're asking. If Camerupt is who you want to battle against... be sure to hold on and keep your defenses high against his Fire power.

Sandy: *As Rainbow Kiss* Time to flash with a rainbow, my pretty. Time to face the Kiss of a rainbow's power. *Blowing a Kiss* Mwah!

Once they were on opposite sides of the field...

Nicole: *To Mendosa* Where are you from, Mendosa? Stats. We never caught it.

Lisa: *Looking at the others* That's true. He never said it. He only said as much as that he traveled from city to city.. Town to town... but never said where he was from. Where his hometown was.

Darlene: *Looking at Mendosa who she happened to partner with for the battle* They have a good point. You didn't specify. So... You might want to enlighten about that. Not that it's a big deal. But it'd be nice to know. Just for curiosity.

Jeremy: *Getting Camerupt's pokeball ready to go* ...
Mandosa: "Came all the way from the other side! Northern California! It's not much, but a great place nonetheless! It's where I obtained my first Pokémon."

Mandosa knelt beside Sandshrew who faced away. He pats his head. Sandshrew curiously looked up, then spun around to face Mandosa.

Mandosa: "Think you're strong enough to do combat?"

Sandshrew grunts, leaping up twice.

Mandosa chuckles. It was the first Pokémon he has hatched. Seeing Sandshrew use his rollout, he can tell this Sandshrew is ready. He looks up with a proud grin, and sees his opponent facing him.

Mandosa: "Alright... let's start."

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa: "Came all the way from the other side! Northern California! It's not much, but a great place nonetheless! It's where I obtained my first Pokémon."

Mandosa knelt beside Sandshrew who faced away. He pats his head. Sandshrew curiously looked up, then spun around to face Mandosa.

Mandosa: "Think you're strong enough to do combat?"

Sandshrew grunts, leaping up twice.

Mandosa chuckles. It was the first Pokémon he has hatched. Seeing Sandshrew use his rollout, he can tell this Sandshrew is ready. He looks up with a proud grin, and sees his opponent facing him.

Mandosa: "Alright... let's start."

Nicole: *Nods* Okay. Here we go.

Nicole then got in position and began...

Nicole: *Announcing* Ladies and Gentlemen... This is a 2 on 2 Pokemon Battle Scheduled for ONE FALL! The battle will go on till both pokemon on either side are defeated or unable to continue. The Challenger... Is a trained pokemon trainer... coming from the golden brew state of California. Several cities and locations strong with tales a plenty of all he's been and seen. He comes with determination to be the best in the field... From Northern California... He's the traveling man Pokemon trainer with many miles to go before he sleeps. Give it up... for Veras MENDOSA!!!!

Sfx: Crowd cheers in the background...

Nicole: His partner... Comes Originally from Reno, Nevada... She's a proud pride Lesbi. Pulls her weight and is very clear with spunk and guts. Protects her integrity with an ironed fist. A good source for consoling in a bind. A friend to the end. Give it up for Darlene Lerner...

The crowd cheers...

Nicole: The opponents... Lead by a coming out drag kid gay youth by the sweet tender but endearing age of 13. His determination knowing no bounds and his pride knows no blockage to the ways of the world. With a beat of dance to his step. Love in his heart... the Drag Kid destined to walk the Drag Queen beat like the Lgbtq advocate and activist has before his time... From Metropolis, Kansas, Give it up... for the teen with the passion and the swift voice that never quits... Jeremy... Kelly... "PASSION KISS"... LIGHTFOOT!

Jeremy: *Blowing a Kiss to all and winks* Passion Kiss loves all you Passioners... Mwah! Prepare to be feeling the power of Passion Kiss!

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Nicole: His partner... From Metropolis Kansas... he's the soulmate in arms and in heart. The bubbly loving feeling and surging power supply of dreams and love. Love for the future and the matching heart for the Lightfoot celebrity who's a member of the Rising Lights... Give it up for the Lover in the hand and walking heart of serenade... Sandy... "Rainbow Kiss" Westmoore!

The Crowd cheers...

Nicole: Trainers… let the BATTLE BEGIN!

A set mood for the battle

Jeremy: *Calling out his Pokemon* Nova, dear powerhouse of fire and fierce flames... Come out and start this battle off with Flame Burst followed right on with BULLDOZE! Come on and do your thing, Darling!

Sandy: *Calling out his Pokemon* Sandile, Rainbow Kiss is calling to you... Come on out and let's begin the battle with a Sand tomb then through the attack let it run with STONE EDGE!

Darlene: *Calling out her Pokemon* Litwick... i choose you... Bring it in with shadow ball and wrap your ends with the classic... Psychic.

The battle begins...
It was a cute intro, but necessary. He needs to get used to crowds.

Mandosa peers at the battlefield already happening before his eyes.

Mandosa: "Wait for the signal, Sandshrew."

Sandshrew sharpens his claws, and sees the Bulldoze coming at him. Sandshrew starts freaking out.

Mandosa: "No no Sandshrew, it's perfect! Run along that Bulldoze by launching yourself in the air with Rollout! Then use Scratch from above!

Sandshrew starts rolling its way to the bulldoze, trying to pull that move off if it goes according to plan.

Mandosa hadn't used such a method since he used the mountains for his advantage. This was exciting to see it replay in front of his own eyes. However, that is a baby Pokémon. There was a slim chance he could lose to Bulldoze.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
It was a cute intro, but necessary. He needs to get used to crowds.

Mandosa peers at the battlefield already happening before his eyes.

Mandosa: "Wait for the signal, Sandshrew."

Sandshrew sharpens his claws, and sees the Bulldoze coming at him. Sandshrew starts freaking out.

Mandosa: "No no Sandshrew, it's perfect! Run along that Bulldoze by launching yourself in the air with Rollout! Then use Scratch from above!

Sandshrew starts rolling its way to the bulldoze, trying to pull that move off if it goes according to plan.

Mandosa hadn't used such a method since he used the mountains for his advantage. This was exciting to see it replay in front of his own eyes. However, that is a baby Pokémon. There was a slim chance he could lose to Bulldoze.

darlene.jpg

Darlene saw as her Litwick used Psychic on Sandile. but what Litwick didn't figure was that Sandile was already using Sand Tomb. Which made it blind faith on whether the attacks would even work well. It blinded the field quite a bit.

Sandy's Sandile however succeeded in landing the stone edge attack on Litwick. It managed to contact and hit. Critical hit. But Litwick was still in the game. Still in the thick of it all...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: *Looking at Camerupt* Nova... Darling. Blow Sandshrew a kiss with flamethrower while it's still in mid-air. But evade it's attack.

Camerupt was still in the middle of his bulldoze attack plus also pulled it along with Flame burst. It seemed to make a impact. There was no chance that anyone who may have been the least bit vulnerable to fire type attacks... could withstand that move. But if they had... Perhaps there'd be kudos in order for the cause.

Lisa: This battle is getting good!
Come to Jeremy, and possibly Nova's horror, Sandshrew was hit hard by that attack. Its icy coating represented its ice and steel typing. That had to have hurt.

Sandshrew squeals in pain while it's still mid-air. The Bulldoze-Flame Burst combo did push Sandshrew back a bit.

Mandosa clenched his fist. He raised it before swinging it below as he shouted at Sandshrew.

Mandosa: "Sandshrew! You can still fight, I know it! Dig!"

Sandshrew spreaded its arms before impacting the ground, and trying to dig.

This Camerupt had to have been fast. It was not going to be pretty. He hadn't trained Sandshrew much even after he hatched.

All he can do is Sandshrew can successfully make a move with its dig.

Sandshrew digs upwards, trying to hit Camerupt's under carriage.

Mandosa stands up tall, feeling like he has so much energy.

Mandosa: "Battle's gettin' feisty!"

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Come to Jeremy, and possibly Nova's horror, Sandshrew was hit hard by that attack. Its icy coating represented its ice and steel typing. That had to have hurt.

Sandshrew squeals in pain while it's still mid-air. The Bulldoze-Flame Burst combo did push Sandshrew back a bit.

Mandosa clenched his fist. He raised it before swinging it below as he shouted at Sandshrew.

Mandosa: "Sandshrew! You can still fight, I know it! Dig!"

Sandshrew spreaded its arms before impacting the ground, and trying to dig.

This Camerupt had to have been fast. It was not going to be pretty. He hadn't trained Sandshrew much even after he hatched.

All he can do is Sandshrew can successfully make a move with its dig.

Sandshrew digs upwards, trying to hit Camerupt's under carriage.

Mandosa stands up tall, feeling like he has so much energy.

Mandosa: "Battle's gettin' feisty!"

Jeremy: *Dancing and getting the groove* “Get your motor running
Metropolis Interstate 1
Kansas Coast Party
If you got to work today
Get yourself a new vocation
Kansas Coast Party
You don’t have to mind father time mother nature
Get yourself in line take your time
And watch it slip away
Just quit your itchin’ bite your tongue
Save it for a rainy day son
Kansas Coast Party" *Commanding Camerupt* Nova... Let's shake this up a little with a little thing called... EARTHQUAKE. Shake that little cute rodent out of that hole. With that Earthquake... fire it with a casanova ERUPTION!

Sandy: Whoa... Passion Kiss, Easy there, Sugar. Don't go loony. This is our first match. Or battle. It's to show our skill and we're only beginners here. But i just love your ambition. It's so delicious. Mmm! Let's get this all sealed up. *Commanding his Sandile* Sandile ride it high with your Earthquake following a good Double-Edge... Then come back to a cool off recession with FIRE FANG! Take Litwick for a real thrill!

Camerupt: *Making the moves* CA.... MER... RUPT! CAMERUPT!...

Lisa: *Feeling the tremors* Whoa... Whoa... Whoa! What's going on? The ground is seriously quaking! *Falling over* ACH! Owww! *Looking at Jeremy* Jeremy, Brother... good battling and wonderful skill. But could you try to get Camerupt to ease his Mojo a little bit? *Feeling her side* Owww! That's gonna smart...
Mandosa grins. He can see through his eyes he and Nova has had some experience.

But it was fair game. Sandshrew has been affected by Earthquake, and was blown from the ground.

Sandshrew: "Shrewwwwwwww!"

With a clenched fist, he knew he needed to stop the match. Sandshrew's been hit with so much.

Trying to collect himself, Mandosa stood up tall, and smiled.

Mandosa: "Hey, how 'bout we finish up the match here?"

Sandshrew grunts as he's plummeted down from the sky. Fainted. So much of his shell was covered in black.

Mandosa wandered over to Sandshrew, and applied a few potions on him.

Mandosa: "Here, this'll get ya' back in shape."

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa grins. He can see through his eyes he and Nova has had some experience.

But it was fair game. Sandshrew has been affected by Earthquake, and was blown from the ground.

Sandshrew: "Shrewwwwwwww!"

With a clenched fist, he knew he needed to stop the match. Sandshrew's been hit with so much.

Trying to collect himself, Mandosa stood up tall, and smiled.

Mandosa: "Hey, how 'bout we finish up the match here?"

Sandshrew grunts as he's plummeted down from the sky. Fainted. So much of his shell was covered in black.

Mandosa wandered over to Sandshrew, and applied a few potions on him.

Mandosa: "Here, this'll get ya' back in shape."

The shaking stopped only a minute later and when the smoke cleared as well as the sand storm... It left the results of the match... very clear...

nicole-eunha-lightfoot.jpg

Nicole: *Calling it* Sandshrew is unable to battle... Camerupt... is the winner.

It was only a minute more before the finishing move was done on Litwick. However... Litwick wasn't done yet. He was still in it and laid loose with a will-o-wisp. Then a fire spin. following another Shadow Ball. Sandile evaded the will-o-wisp and the fire spin.. But it got hit with the Shadow ball... Ouch. Sandile didn't quit though.. He laid in with hone claws and then a rock tomb. It whipped Litwick fast and very quick... It took a minute for the smoke to clear from the impact when it came upon a midnight clear... Sandile... was still in it. But... Litwick wasn't...

Nicole: *Calling it* Darlene's Litwick is unable to battle. Sandy's Sandile is the winner. The winner's of the match... The gay duo Rainbow Kiss and Passion Kiss. Sandy Westmoore and Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot!

Jeremy: *Running over to Camerupt* Nova... You were dynamic. Way to go. Wow!

Camerupt: *Panting in satisfaction* Camer camer Rupt.

The match was done by a moments passing. It was then that once all the pokemon were called back into their balls...

Jeremy: *Looking to the road* We should get going. Time to get some traction.

Sandy: I agree. We have to make some type of dent.

Lisa: He's right. We have all we need. To start. Right?

Nicole: Of course.

Jeremy: *Noticing Mendosa looking at him trying to figure him out* Hmm?
The moment the battle ended, his eyes were on Sandshrew, having grief he lost a battle. Especially with his new hatched Pokemon. That wasn't the right call, but he wanted to go easy. It's a matter of time until the others found out. That was some very difficult fighting.

Mandosa: "Hey bud, rest up in your Pokeball. Let's train another time, hm?"

Sandshrew curled up, and crawled over. It was a bit slow. That was some serious damage.

Mandosa brushed the remaining black off his igloo-like shell, then tapped Sandshrew's head with the Pokeball, speeding the process up, then sprung up.

Mandosa: "You all are pretty strong fighters! That Camerupt's quite powerful. Bet you can win all the gyms with the right training."

The look of grief on his face faded quickly, but there was still some soft expression there. He wrapped his backpack over his back, and gripped it tightly, looking around the rest of the group.

Mandosa: "So! Should we head out then?"

Veras Mandosa wrote:
The moment the battle ended, his eyes were on Sandshrew, having grief he lost a battle. Especially with his new hatched Pokemon. That wasn't the right call, but he wanted to go easy. It's a matter of time until the others found out. That was some very difficult fighting.

Mandosa: "Hey bud, rest up in your Pokeball. Let's train another time, hm?"

Sandshrew curled up, and crawled over. It was a bit slow. That was some serious damage.

Mandosa brushed the remaining black off his igloo-like shell, then tapped Sandshrew's head with the Pokeball, speeding the process up, then sprung up.

Mandosa: "You all are pretty strong fighters! That Camerupt's quite powerful. Bet you can win all the gyms with the right training."

The look of grief on his face faded quickly, but there was still some soft expression there. He wrapped his backpack over his back, and gripped it tightly, looking around the rest of the group.

Mandosa: "So! Should we head out then?"

Jeremy: Yeah. I would suppose that it'd be best to head out. *To Mendosa* not to seem a tad paranoid or a bit uneased, but i notice that you keep looking at me oddly. Almost as if you were trying to figure something out about what you were seeing.

Lisa: That was wonderful battling. Really. However that was with our mom's pokemon. She lent it to us for extra protection. as well as her Machoke. Our mom is very protective. It's just how she is.

Darlene: We head off to the east end of the city. The outskirts. That's where a group is said to meet us all for a send off.

Sandy: Shall we get ourselves over there?

Jeremy: We should.

Before a minute more passed... They gathered their stuff and made their way over to the spot where the sendoff would be waiting for them. It was gonna be very surprising for all. It was just the beginning. The beginning of things to come...
The beginning of the journey was about to start, and so far, it was interesting! An intriguing battle first-time battle, and... quite an encounter.

Mandosa looked confused. Was Jeremy looking at him the wrong way? Feeling uneasy, he'll tell him last.

He looked at the others who have decided on a route. He'll play it by ear. Grinning, he nods.

Mandosa: "East then? Yeah. Alright then, lead the way."

Finally, he looked back at Jeremy. Everyone can hear him ask Jeremy, super confused.

Mandosa: "What do you mean?"

Gallade and Beedrill were still out of their Pokeballs.

Beedrill was scouting over the area, buzzing, and looking down for any opponents.

Gallade, feeling his trainer get passively offended realized the boy's pressure. He waits for something else to happen.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
The beginning of the journey was about to start, and so far, it was interesting! An intriguing battle first-time battle, and... quite an encounter.

Mandosa looked confused. Was Jeremy looking at him the wrong way? Feeling uneasy, he'll tell him last.

He looked at the others who have decided on a route. He'll play it by ear. Grinning, he nods.

Mandosa: "East then? Yeah. Alright then, lead the way."

Finally, he looked back at Jeremy. Everyone can hear him ask Jeremy, super confused.

Mandosa: "What do you mean?"

Gallade and Beedrill were still out of their Pokeballs.

Beedrill was scouting over the area, buzzing, and looking down for any opponents.

Gallade, feeling his trainer get passively offended realized the boy's pressure. He waits for something else to happen.

Jeremy: I noticed that you were looking at me very strangely. I can't help but wonder if you are a bit shaken due to seeing me wearing a dress. I might be over-analyzing it all... but it's just something i happen to wonder.

Sandy: I noticed the same thing too... However i didn't know how to approach the subject.

As they were walking...

"Pansage"

"Pansear"

Jeremy's Pansear and Sandy's Pansage came out from their pokeballs as they wanted to travel along side their trainers. Aww! That's sweet.
Mandosa: "Yeah... well, you don't need to worry about it."

It was easy for him to dismiss such an understanding. He kept following the group, and looked straight-forward, smiling once he saw the two Pokemon emerge.

Mandosa: "So, where is this anyways? I kept track until I arrived at... I think it was Cleveland."

By nature, Mandosa was easily adaptable. But to a city, he wasn't used to the effects the city had to offer Mandosa. It's like... ten times the size of a town!

Gallade looked away, somehow bitter. It has quite the imagination. First, Gallade himself sees a boy who seemed pretty, and now his trainer's to blame. His eyes were keen and sharp. He faced away, looking at all the buildings upon passing by still with a bitter expression.

Beedrill started peeking into many of the windows, wondering if he can start scaring some kids in apartments. He flew quite high too. About four to five floors high.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa: "Yeah... well, you don't need to worry about it."

It was easy for him to dismiss such an understanding. He kept following the group, and looked straight-forward, smiling once he saw the two Pokemon emerge.

Mandosa: "So, where is this anyways? I kept track until I arrived at... I think it was Cleveland."

By nature, Mandosa was easily adaptable. But to a city, he wasn't used to the effects the city had to offer Mandosa. It's like... ten times the size of a town!

Gallade looked away, somehow bitter. It has quite the imagination. First, Gallade himself sees a boy who seemed pretty, and now his trainer's to blame. His eyes were keen and sharp. He faced away, looking at all the buildings upon passing by still with a bitter expression.

Beedrill started peeking into many of the windows, wondering if he can start scaring some kids in apartments. He flew quite high too. About four to five floors high.

Jeremy: It's okay to speak about it. It's not a bad thing. It won't offend me... whatever it is that you're thinking and want to let out. It's likely about my wearing a dress and that i am gay. I get it. I do... I heard a lot of mixed comments and all about it. It comes with the territory.

Lisa: *Looking up ahead towards the spot* There's the group. It's uh...

Sandy: Our crew from camp. Camp Brave trails.

Darlene: They said that they'd be there and waiting to send us off on our journey. They have a few bags of items. Like Evolution stones, Pokeballs. Great balls, Ultra Balls. Potions. Revives. Berries. Incubators for hatching Pokemon Eggs. The works. They said that they wanted to see to it that we were set up right. *Looking At Mendosa* Veras... That means that since you're with us... you can be using some of the items too.

They ventured on towards the location while talking. Jeremy was wanting to clear the air on the possibility of there being some mixed feelings towards him wearing a dress and looking like he was wearing girl clothing...
Mandosa: "I... have nothing against that."

This was starting to become annoying. The more he hears Jeremy talk about something personal, the more difficult it was to convince him out of it. He's a nice guy. It wasn't like he was going to lose his temper any time soon. Plus, they met. This is only something he can assume, but only in his head.

Even Gallade felt as annoyed, and glared at Jeremy. From that point onward, Gallade stayed close to Mandosa. He didn't want to be guard anymore.

Mandosa looks at Gallade, and rubbed the back of his head. Gallade's trainer wasn't hurt, but this upset his loyal Pokémon. Furiously so.

Then, the group spots a camp! This has to be a big deal in such a city.

Mandosa: "Heh, well I'm all good on supplies. I refilled myself when--"

He stopped, seeing Beedrill already swarming over towards the camp. Beedrill will either give them a good scare, or he will be simply ignored. That was until he buzzed, and started scavenging around.

This caught Mandosa off-guard, but he's used to Beedrill scavenging in the woods.

Mandosa: "Beedrill! Come back here, please!"

Beedrill didn't hear him. That was something. Something intrigued Beedrill, but what?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus