Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Vladimir Boris Ivanov wrote:
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Lisa: *Nodding* Let's do it! *Taking Vladimir's hand and heading into the scene* Those pokemon need our help and Team Magma's trying to hold them captive. Not on our watch. *Calling out her pokemon* Pyroar.... Come out! Sound off the Calvary Charge! We're going in.

Pyroar: *Sounding off a Calvary Charge* Let's go! LET'S GO RESCUE THE CAGED POKEMON!

Alice: *Calling out her pokemon that she caught* Duskull... Come on out.

Seconds later...

Alice: Duskull... Use Future Sight. foresee what is possibly gonna come. The kids are going off into danger... we need to know if there's forthcoming danger....

Duskull: You got it, Alice. *Using Foresight* ... Trouble. Team Magma are on the way back. The Admins of Team Magma. Someone named Tabitha. And Matt. They're on the way. Time to arrival... 15 minutes.

Alice: Thank you, Duskull. *Calling out another pokemon* Braviary... Come out... I need your assistance.

Seconds later...

Braviary: Ready to go. What's up, Alice?

Alice: There's an encampment up ahead of caged Pokemon. Team Magma's possibly behind it... Head over there and use your strongest move and Bust open the cages.

Braviary: Sounds like a hard sell... but you got it. I'll try the best i can... *Flying off to the Encampment* Here we go!

Steps were being taken to rescue thee caged pokemon... but would they be done in time... before Team Magma spotted them?

Umbreon attacked one the the enemy Pokèmon using Shadowball. The Pokémon fainted. Vladimir blinked. “Umbreon...” He said, amazed. Umbreon grunted a bit, one paw off the ground. “You are welcome” He muttered

At the Encampment...

Pansear: *Firing Flamethrower at the Hinges of some cages* Don't worry guys... we'll get you out. You'll be safe in no time.

Gurdurr: *Grabbing a steel beam and using it to latch on to multiple hooks of multiple cages and with a quick Thud; Raising the cages up and then slamming them down hard and quick* Team Magma was trying to use you guys... But we won't let them.

Oshawott: *Caged* We want out... We want out. Please get us out.

Zebstrika: Hold on... Help is coming...

Curtis's Fearow came out and flew up high into the air. Watched for a opening and then dove down fast with aerial extreme speed and with a fast blur... Sliced multiple cages. The Cages doors were unhinged and loose. The pokemon could bust out as they wished...

It was just a minute later before all the cages were opened and ripped apart... freeing the pokemon.

Alice: *Corralling the pokemon that were freed* Come on everyone... You're free... make way to your freedom. It's all good now. You're all liberated. Free from the cages.

All was good as the pokemon took off with gratitude. A couple of Oshawott's stayed behind as it wanted someone among the group to become their trainers. Didn't matter who. But one of them went right for Darlene. The other one went for Jeremy and one for Lisa. Although... One did go for Vladimir... coming with a Nickname made for itself. Called himself Aquatic Sailor. I think that we would see great things to come in time. But all was not well... because they were barely out of the encampment when...

250px-Team_Magma_grunts_anime.png

Team Magma Grunt: *Catching sight of the Lightfoot offspring* Hey! What are you doing in the Encampment?

Jeremy: That's for us to know and you to find out.

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: *Seeing the Oshawott* Those are our captives! They belong to Team Magma. We order that you give them back to us... Right now.

Lisa: Why? So you could hurt them more?

Team Magma Admin: What we do with them is of no no concern to you.

Nicole: Wanna bet?

Alice: *Looking at the two hooded figures* You two oughta be ashamed with yourselves. Caging innocent pokemon.

Team Magma Grunt: This is just a ploy. We're after something that only comes from a source that is key to awakening the legendary Pokemon Groudon. We already have the source... The Key... We're just biding our time till it's at the peak point and the geothermal energy is aligned with the planets. Last time we only had the orbs... and the voice of that Rising Star. But this time... we rely on the planets alignment, The Voice of the Rising Star... And perhaps... you kids!

Jeremy: *Bellowing* YOU LET OUR MOTHER GO, YOU SONS OF BITCHES! LET HER GO! NOW!

Was there a fight about to happen?

Vladimir rammed into a Grunt, fangs flashing. "It's the Dark Type Prince!" A bystander said. Houndoom laughed. "That's Vladimir." She said, laughing a bit. Houndoom had saved the Osawatt. Vladimir pinned the Grunt down, eyes flashing. "Give the mom back."

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: *Grabbing Vladimir and Shoving him back* Get off, You Brat! You don't stand a chance against Team Magma. But if you want to battle... So be it! We'll teach you why you should fear Team Magma....

A second later...

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: *Calling out a pokemon* Poochyena.... Numel.... GO!

alice-neville-2.png

Alice: *Standing up for Macie's kids* Oh no you don't... You two ruffians are not gonna come near any of the Rising Star's flesh and blood. *Calling out her Pokemon* Onix... Duskull... Come on out... It's time to clean some house here!

"Oooonx"

"Duskull"

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: Alice, You are not fighting them alone... If your fighting... Passion Kiss shall fight them too...

Sandy: As will Rainbow Kiss. Let's give them a real kick in the jewels. Something called a lesson known as: "Evil never prospers!"

Lisa: Well... I'm fighting too.

Curtis: Fearow... Aerial Ace on Poochyena and Numel! Fly high... and Fly Fast.

Darlene: Lampent... Shadow Ball on team Magma. Get them...Now!

Alice: Onix... Hit Team Magma with your Meteor Beam! They want to fight... Let's give them a fight!

Jeremy: *To Team Magma* Well... Darlings.. You still want to fight?

Team Magma Admin: Enough... Let's get this over with... You're keeping us from our plans.

It was a fight... Who would win?

Seeing the fight playing out shall be a good way to all. Time to see how it plays out... Don't you think?

Vladimir let his Pokemon out, glaring. Houndoom opened her mouth, flames appearing. She uses Flamethrower on Poochenya, then crouches again, growling. Umbreon stood next to her, still injured as he fought. He used bite on Numel, brining it's health down low. Houndoom stood over the Oswatt, growling protectively. "Your safe, Oswatt." She whispered. Vladimir watched, hand out to Absol. "Attack." He said. Absol attacked Numel, biting it.

Lisa: *Ordering her Zebstrika to strike at team Magma* Zebstrika... Hit them head on... with Wild Charge. Corphish... Hydro Pump! Hit Numel and leave it soaked. Soaked like a drenched rat.

Nicole: Nidoran's Do your thing... Poison Sting. Let Poochyena know we all mean business.

Saphiroth: *Commanding hiss pokemon* Panpour... Water Pledge on Both Team Magma and their pokemon. Take them out!

Jeremy: Gurdurr, Hammer Arm and then Take Down! Plow them down.

The attacks were launched. It was a full assault. Full. But that was when...

Team Magma Grunt: Poochyena... Attack back with Bite... Then Crunch!

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: Numel... Use FIRE SPIN ON THE RISING LIGHTS! Take them OUT OF THE PICTURE!

Uh-oh! An attack on the celebs.... Who was gonna come to their rescue now? How would the battle go from here? Stay tuned and see... You're gonna want to find out.

Vladimir grabbed them and pulled them back, getting burned. He hissed a bit, holding his arm. Absol used Ice beam, then ran to Vladimir. “Vlad!?” He asked, concerned for his trainer. “I’m okay.” Vladimir said. “It’s just a small burn.” He said

Lisa then saw her boyfriend hurt and that is when she lost it... She not only saw her boyfriend hurt... She also saw that her brother Jeremy was also hurt as well... It was what caused her to EXPLODE!

Lisa: *Burning hot with Fury* .... *Facing Team Magma* i will Never forgive you.... Never... Never... NEVER! *Calling out her pokemon* Magmar... Come out... BURN TEAM MAGMA NOW! BURN THEM WITH FIRE SPIN AND FLAME CHARGE! They want to show FEAR! We'll give them fear... *Giving a battle cry* LIGHTFOOT FURY!

Nicole: ...

Jeremy: *Feeling the pain from the Burn* Owww! That hurt. This Drag Teen is likely gonna be down a while... I'm in need of a doctor. Something. Yeowch!

Zebstrika: *Attacking Team Magma with Thunder and Thundershock* This is for attacking my trainer's family. GET LOST! GET OUT OF HERE... NOW!!

The rage was building... it was no doubt over that... it was showing... But who was gonna get caught in the crosshairs?

Vladimir was tending to Jeremy's burn. "Take it easy, buddy. Your gonna be okay." He said, not tending to his burn. "Just don't use that arm for a bit, yeah?" Vladimir stood and held his arm out to the side. "Your gonna pay." He said. A Mightyenna crept over, growling. "You attacked us in front of my cousin." He said. A boy stormed over, red eyes flashing. He looked like Vladimir, just much much angrier. The boy towered over Vladimir. Vladimir laughed. "Hi, Dante."

Jeremy: Dante? *Confused* Who's Dante? Is he... like someone you know? *A little sore* I have to use the arm a little bit. I don't have a choice. Tonight's the concert. I can't not use it. *Hissing a little in pain* Damn it. That smarts.

Pansear: You okay, Jeremy?

Jeremy: Yeah... *Seeing the worried look on Pansear* Hey... Buck up there, Buttercup. I'll be okay. Promise. I may be down... but i sure am not out. Promise. I'll be fine, buddy. Really.

Saphiroth: Panpour, use water gun on Jeremy's arm. Clean the wound up a little. It needs to be cleansed a bit.

Panpour: *Nods*

Suddenly...

"HEY... ASSHOLES!"

Nicole: Wh-who said that?

LL_0725.jpg

Pidgetta: That'd be me, Niece. Aunt Pidgetta. *To team Magma* You sh*ts abducted my cousin, Macie. I'm gonna screw you up something bad. Meet her Cousin... ME!

Team Magma Admin: And who might you be?!

Pidgetta: Pidgetta Gerald Allen... Biologically Pidgetta Gerald Holmes... LIGHTFOOT by BLOOD! *Calling out her pokemon* Stoutland... Come out... We got some SCUMBAGS to Rub out!

"Stoutland!"

Pidgetta: *Commanding her pokemon* Stoutland, Attack Team Magma... with your HYPER BEAM... Followed by your GIGA IMPACT!... Finish it with a taste of High Surf... with your SURF! WIPE THEM OUT!

Macie's Cousin... has come in and BOY OH BOY... WAS SHE.... PISSED OFF with a CAPITAL P! She was also mad due to seeing her Nephew hurt by the evil team. That would really ruffle her feathers... However... The one that Vladimir knew... He clearly had something in mind... what it was... no one knew. But they were bound to find out. Question was... When?

Dante was patching up Vladimir, who was watching him. Dante let out a breath and stood. "You guys have a concert. Go. I'll fight with Vladimir." Vladimir nodded and stood, still smaller than Dante. Dante let his Pokèmon out.

Pidgetta: *Looking at Dante* You and Vladimir are fighting... Good. I'm joining your pair. This may be your fight to take as you like. But this is a fight personal to me as Macie is my cousin. She's also like a second mother to me... For reasons that i'll explain when you are willing to be curious on knowing. I'll gladly let you know. But right now... We got a fight to finish. *To her Nieces and Nephews... plus Son* You guys go on and get to your concert. It's your night. Make it a good one. Your mother... Macie would be very proud of you singing and doing the thing that you were always destined to do. She loves you regardless... that won't change. Ever. but just stick true to who you are meant to be... that's the best you that you guys can be.

Suddenly...

As they took off while yet very hesitant since they couldn't bare to just leave Vladimir alone... however they had to get to where the concert was said to be. They couldn't wait. It was a hard choice that they had to make and it was not a choice they favored in making....

But as for Pidgetta...

Pidgetta: So... You two? Are we gonna fight them? Now's the time.
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

Lisa: *Nodding* Let's do it! *Taking Vladimir's hand and heading into the scene* Those pokemon need our help and Team Magma's trying to hold them captive. Not on our watch. *Calling out her pokemon* Pyroar.... Come out! Sound off the Calvary Charge! We're going in.

Pyroar: *Sounding off a Calvary Charge* Let's go! LET'S GO RESCUE THE CAGED POKEMON!

Seconds later...

Alice: Duskull... Use Future Sight. foresee what is possibly gonna come. The kids are going off into danger... we need to know if there's forthcoming danger....

Duskull: You got it, Alice. *Using Foresight* ... Trouble. Team Magma are on the way back. The Admins of Team Magma. Someone named Tabitha. And Matt. They're on the way. Time to arrival... 15 minutes.

Alice: Thank you, Duskull. *Calling out another pokemon* Braviary... Come out... I need your assistance.

Seconds later...

Alice: There's an encampment up ahead of caged Pokemon. Team Magma's possibly behind it... Head over there and use your strongest move and Bust open the cages.

Braviary: Sounds like a hard sell... but you got it. I'll try the best i can... *Flying off to the Encampment* Here we go!

Steps were being taken to rescue thee caged pokemon... but would they be done in time... before Team Magma spotted them?

Umbreon attacked one the the enemy Pokèmon using Shadowball. The Pokémon fainted. Vladimir blinked. “Umbreon...” He said, amazed. Umbreon grunted a bit, one paw off the ground. “You are welcome” He muttered

At the Encampment...

Pansear: *Firing Flamethrower at the Hinges of some cages* Don't worry guys... we'll get you out. You'll be safe in no time.

Gurdurr: *Grabbing a steel beam and using it to latch on to multiple hooks of multiple cages and with a quick Thud; Raising the cages up and then slamming them down hard and quick* Team Magma was trying to use you guys... But we won't let them.

Curtis's Fearow came out and flew up high into the air. Watched for a opening and then dove down fast with aerial extreme speed and with a fast blur... Sliced multiple cages. The Cages doors were unhinged and loose. The pokemon could bust out as they wished...

It was just a minute later before all the cages were opened and ripped apart... freeing the pokemon.

Alice: *Corralling the pokemon that were freed* Come on everyone... You're free... make way to your freedom. It's all good now. You're all liberated. Free from the cages.

All was good as the pokemon took off with gratitude. A couple of Oshawott's stayed behind as it wanted someone among the group to become their trainers. Didn't matter who. But one of them went right for Darlene. The other one went for Jeremy and one for Lisa. Although... One did go for Vladimir... coming with a Nickname made for itself. Called himself Aquatic Sailor. I think that we would see great things to come in time. But all was not well... because they were barely out of the encampment when...

Team Magma Grunt: *Catching sight of the Lightfoot offspring* Hey! What are you doing in the Encampment?

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: *Seeing the Oshawott* Those are our captives! They belong to Team Magma. We order that you give them back to us... Right now.

Alice: *Looking at the two hooded figures* You two oughta be ashamed with yourselves. Caging innocent pokemon.

Team Magma Grunt: This is just a ploy. We're after something that only comes from a source that is key to awakening the legendary Pokemon Groudon. We already have the source... The Key... We're just biding our time till it's at the peak point and the geothermal energy is aligned with the planets. Last time we only had the orbs... and the voice of that Rising Star. But this time... we rely on the planets alignment, The Voice of the Rising Star... And perhaps... you kids!

Jeremy: *Bellowing* YOU LET OUR MOTHER GO, YOU SONS OF BITCHES! LET HER GO! NOW!

Vladimir rammed into a Grunt, fangs flashing. "It's the Dark Type Prince!" A bystander said. Houndoom laughed. "That's Vladimir." She said, laughing a bit. Houndoom had saved the Osawatt. Vladimir pinned the Grunt down, eyes flashing. "Give the mom back."

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: *Grabbing Vladimir and Shoving him back* Get off, You Brat! You don't stand a chance against Team Magma. But if you want to battle... So be it! We'll teach you why you should fear Team Magma....

A second later...

alice-neville-2.png

Alice: *Standing up for Macie's kids* Oh no you don't... You two ruffians are not gonna come near any of the Rising Star's flesh and blood. *Calling out her Pokemon* Onix... Duskull... Come on out... It's time to clean some house here!

"Oooonx"

"Duskull"

Jeremy: Alice, You are not fighting them alone... If your fighting... Passion Kiss shall fight them too...

Sandy: As will Rainbow Kiss. Let's give them a real kick in the jewels. Something called a lesson known as: "Evil never prospers!"

Alice: Onix... Hit Team Magma with your Meteor Beam! They want to fight... Let's give them a fight!

Team Magma Admin: Enough... Let's get this over with... You're keeping us from our plans.

Seeing the fight playing out shall be a good way to all. Time to see how it plays out... Don't you think?

Vladimir let his Pokemon out, glaring. Houndoom opened her mouth, flames appearing. She uses Flamethrower on Poochenya, then crouches again, growling. Umbreon stood next to her, still injured as he fought. He used bite on Numel, brining it's health down low. Houndoom stood over the Oswatt, growling protectively. "Your safe, Oswatt." She whispered. Vladimir watched, hand out to Absol. "Attack." He said. Absol attacked Numel, biting it.

Lisa: *Ordering her Zebstrika to strike at team Magma* Zebstrika... Hit them head on... with Wild Charge. Corphish... Hydro Pump! Hit Numel and leave it soaked. Soaked like a drenched rat.

Nicole: Nidoran's Do your thing... Poison Sting. Let Poochyena know we all mean business.

Saphiroth: *Commanding hiss pokemon* Panpour... Water Pledge on Both Team Magma and their pokemon. Take them out!

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: Numel... Use FIRE SPIN ON THE RISING LIGHTS! Take them OUT OF THE PICTURE!

Uh-oh! An attack on the celebs.... Who was gonna come to their rescue now? How would the battle go from here? Stay tuned and see... You're gonna want to find out.

Vladimir grabbed them and pulled them back, getting burned. He hissed a bit, holding his arm. Absol used Ice beam, then ran to Vladimir. “Vlad!?” He asked, concerned for his trainer. “I’m okay.” Vladimir said. “It’s just a small burn.” He said

Lisa then saw her boyfriend hurt and that is when she lost it... She not only saw her boyfriend hurt... She also saw that her brother Jeremy was also hurt as well... It was what caused her to EXPLODE!

Lisa: *Burning hot with Fury* .... *Facing Team Magma* i will Never forgive you.... Never... Never... NEVER! *Calling out her pokemon* Magmar... Come out... BURN TEAM MAGMA NOW! BURN THEM WITH FIRE SPIN AND FLAME CHARGE! They want to show FEAR! We'll give them fear... *Giving a battle cry* LIGHTFOOT FURY!

Jeremy: *Feeling the pain from the Burn* Owww! That hurt. This Drag Teen is likely gonna be down a while... I'm in need of a doctor. Something. Yeowch!

Zebstrika: *Attacking Team Magma with Thunder and Thundershock* This is for attacking my trainer's family. GET LOST! GET OUT OF HERE... NOW!!

The rage was building... it was no doubt over that... it was showing... But who was gonna get caught in the crosshairs?

Vladimir was tending to Jeremy's burn. "Take it easy, buddy. Your gonna be okay." He said, not tending to his burn. "Just don't use that arm for a bit, yeah?" Vladimir stood and held his arm out to the side. "Your gonna pay." He said. A Mightyenna crept over, growling. "You attacked us in front of my cousin." He said. A boy stormed over, red eyes flashing. He looked like Vladimir, just much much angrier. The boy towered over Vladimir. Vladimir laughed. "Hi, Dante."

Jeremy: Dante? *Confused* Who's Dante? Is he... like someone you know? *A little sore* I have to use the arm a little bit. I don't have a choice. Tonight's the concert. I can't not use it. *Hissing a little in pain* Damn it. That smarts.

Jeremy: Yeah... *Seeing the worried look on Pansear* Hey... Buck up there, Buttercup. I'll be okay. Promise. I may be down... but i sure am not out. Promise. I'll be fine, buddy. Really.

Saphiroth: Panpour, use water gun on Jeremy's arm. Clean the wound up a little. It needs to be cleansed a bit.

Suddenly...

"HEY... ASSHOLES!"

LL_0725.jpg

Pidgetta: That'd be me, Niece. Aunt Pidgetta. *To team Magma* You sh*ts abducted my cousin, Macie. I'm gonna screw you up something bad. Meet her Cousin... ME!

Pidgetta: Pidgetta Gerald Allen... Biologically Pidgetta Gerald Holmes... LIGHTFOOT by BLOOD! *Calling out her pokemon* Stoutland... Come out... We got some SCUMBAGS to Rub out!

"Stoutland!"

Pidgetta: *Commanding her pokemon* Stoutland, Attack Team Magma... with your HYPER BEAM... Followed by your GIGA IMPACT!... Finish it with a taste of High Surf... with your SURF! WIPE THEM OUT!

Macie's Cousin... has come in and BOY OH BOY... WAS SHE.... PISSED OFF with a CAPITAL P! She was also mad due to seeing her Nephew hurt by the evil team. That would really ruffle her feathers... However... The one that Vladimir knew... He clearly had something in mind... what it was... no one knew. But they were bound to find out. Question was... When?

Dante was patching up Vladimir, who was watching him. Dante let out a breath and stood. "You guys have a concert. Go. I'll fight with Vladimir." Vladimir nodded and stood, still smaller than Dante. Dante let his Pokèmon out.

Pidgetta: *Looking at Dante* You and Vladimir are fighting... Good. I'm joining your pair. This may be your fight to take as you like. But this is a fight personal to me as Macie is my cousin. She's also like a second mother to me... For reasons that i'll explain when you are willing to be curious on knowing. I'll gladly let you know. But right now... We got a fight to finish. *To her Nieces and Nephews... plus Son* You guys go on and get to your concert. It's your night. Make it a good one. Your mother... Macie would be very proud of you singing and doing the thing that you were always destined to do. She loves you regardless... that won't change. Ever. but just stick true to who you are meant to be... that's the best you that you guys can be.

Suddenly...

As they took off while yet very hesitant since they couldn't bare to just leave Vladimir alone... however they had to get to where the concert was said to be. They couldn't wait. It was a hard choice that they had to make and it was not a choice they favored in making....

But as for Pidgetta...

Dante and Vladimir pointed at Team Magma. "Attack." Houndoom and Mighyenna used shadow ball, making two Pokèmon faint. Vladimir was shaking a bit, fingers trembling. Dante didn't notice. Vladimir looked around, looking for Lisa, who had managed to calm him down before

Seconds later...

Seconds later...

At the Encampment...

A second later...

alice-neville-2.png

"Oooonx"

"Duskull"

Suddenly...

"HEY... ASSHOLES!"

LL_0725.jpg

"Stoutland!"

Suddenly...

But as for Pidgetta...

Dante and Vladimir pointed at Team Magma. "Attack." Houndoom and Mighyenna used shadow ball, making two Pokèmon faint. Vladimir was shaking a bit, fingers trembling. Dante didn't notice. Vladimir looked around, looking for Lisa, who had managed to calm him down before

Zebstrika: *Standing beside Vladimir* Vladimir... Lisa is with you via me. She had to go to her concert. But through me... she remains with you. You're not alone. What say we let those evil men have a taste of their own medicine? *Nods*

Zebstrika was sticking with Vladimir as a favor to Lisa. Lisa wanted to stay but knew she was torn as to what she could have done...

But all in all... she in someway stayed... As did Macie's cousin. She was suited to fight and she was sure as heck gonna see on doing nothing less....

Seconds later...

Seconds later...

At the Encampment...

A second later...

alice-neville-2.png

"Oooonx"

"Duskull"

Suddenly...

"HEY... ASSHOLES!"

LL_0725.jpg

"Stoutland!"

Suddenly...

But as for Pidgetta...

Zebstrika: *Standing beside Vladimir* Vladimir... Lisa is with you via me. She had to go to her concert. But through me... she remains with you. You're not alone. What say we let those evil men have a taste of their own medicine? *Nods*

Zebstrika was sticking with Vladimir as a favor to Lisa. Lisa wanted to stay but knew she was torn as to what she could have done...

But all in all... she in someway stayed... As did Macie's cousin. She was suited to fight and she was sure as heck gonna see on doing nothing less....

Vladimir looked at Zebstrika. He held the said Pokèmon neck, shaking more. Vladimir took deep breaths still shaking. "I-I need Lisa..." He whispered

Vladimir looked at Zebstrika. He held the said Pokèmon neck, shaking more. Vladimir took deep breaths still shaking. "I-I need Lisa..." He whispered

Zebstrika: She is here through me. She had me stay with you for this. She never left you. She'd never do that. She is still here. She sent me. I'm here for her. To aid you in this... It's gonna be okay. She would never have it... any other way. Never.

Pidgetta: *Commanding Stoutland* Stoutland, Attack at Team Magma again... With the same attacks. let them have it. They're not gonna get off with what they'd done.

Was the battle gonna drag out? Who knew...what was gonna happen?

Zebstrika: She is here through me. She had me stay with you for this. She never left you. She'd never do that. She is still here. She sent me. I'm here for her. To aid you in this... It's gonna be okay. She would never have it... any other way. Never.

Pidgetta: *Commanding Stoutland* Stoutland, Attack at Team Magma again... With the same attacks. let them have it. They're not gonna get off with what they'd done.

Vladimir nodded, the commanded his Pokemon, then watched Team Magma run. He knelt in front of Umbreon, shaking. "Are you hurt?" He asked. "No. I'm okay, Vladimir." Umbreon said, shaking his head. "I'm fine, Vladimir." Umbreon nuzzled Vladimir. "You need to battle again. You stopped because I got hurt. I'm okay."

Vladimir nodded, the commanded his Pokemon, then watched Team Magma run. He knelt in front of Umbreon, shaking. "Are you hurt?" He asked. "No. I'm okay, Vladimir." Umbreon said, shaking his head. "I'm fine, Vladimir." Umbreon nuzzled Vladimir. "You need to battle again. You stopped because I got hurt. I'm okay."

Victory against Team Magma

Zebstrika: This battle is over... But this won't be the last that we see of them. Their end game is still foreseeen to happen. It's just gonna be a matter of time till we see anything standing. but it's gonna happen. It will.

That was an Ominous warning that more could come... But that was yet to be seen.

However they didn't see what came next... A Smoke bomb dropped on them surrounding them with a voice Message... A Dire Warning.

"This is Maxie... The Boss of Team Magma. I have heard of your meddling in our affairs... Lightfoot Brats! Heed our warning and heed it well. Stay out of our way. We are on a endeavor to awaken the Legendary Pokemon Groudon. Groudon is the pokemon of the land bent on expanding the planet's landmass. more than 15 years ago... we were stopped by that Rising Star. Nary did we know that she'd have putrid offspring... like you... to try and thwart our endeavors again. But not this time... This time... We are with the odds stacked in our favor.. So here it is... If you want to the Rising Star Macie Melody Lightfoot back and in one piece... Alive and healthy... not returned as a petri dish... You back off from our endeavors. For each time you interfere in our plans... it pushes the Rising Star one step closer to death. So... listen to this well... back off or Macie Melody Lightfoot meets her Untimely END!"

Pidgetta: *Coughing* Ack! That maniacal arrogant shit. I'm gonna get him and feed his nuts to him for lunch. He is gonna wish he never crossed this Lightfoot. *To Vladimir* Vladimir... Go to those celebs. Macie's kids. Don't worry about team Magma... i'll take care of those creeps. You just focus on traveling to gather all the badges. *To Stoutland* Stoutland... let's go. We got a job to do...

Stoutland: Let's roll.

A minute later...

Zebstrika: Lisa's at the location where the concert's supposed to be... Let's go.

It was by that time after 11 AM in the morning and close to Noon that day. It was 7 hours away... before the concert. Things were gonna be leading to that event. But now question was... Would Vladimir have it in him to tell Lisa, Nicole, Jeremy and the rest... the Ominous message that came aimed at them? Would that cause more heartache? What would be next? Would Team Aqua soon start coming out and having their due?

Time... would tell...

Zebstrika: This battle is over... But this won't be the last that we see of them. Their end game is still foreseeen to happen. It's just gonna be a matter of time till we see anything standing. but it's gonna happen. It will.

That was an Ominous warning that more could come... But that was yet to be seen.

However they didn't see what came next... A Smoke bomb dropped on them surrounding them with a voice Message... A Dire Warning.

"This is Maxie... The Boss of Team Magma. I have heard of your meddling in our affairs... Lightfoot Brats! Heed our warning and heed it well. Stay out of our way. We are on a endeavor to awaken the Legendary Pokemon Groudon. Groudon is the pokemon of the land bent on expanding the planet's landmass. more than 15 years ago... we were stopped by that Rising Star. Nary did we know that she'd have putrid offspring... like you... to try and thwart our endeavors again. But not this time... This time... We are with the odds stacked in our favor.. So here it is... If you want to the Rising Star Macie Melody Lightfoot back and in one piece... Alive and healthy... not returned as a petri dish... You back off from our endeavors. For each time you interfere in our plans... it pushes the Rising Star one step closer to death. So... listen to this well... back off or Macie Melody Lightfoot meets her Untimely END!"

Pidgetta: *Coughing* Ack! That maniacal arrogant shit. I'm gonna get him and feed his nuts to him for lunch. He is gonna wish he never crossed this Lightfoot. *To Vladimir* Vladimir... Go to those celebs. Macie's kids. Don't worry about team Magma... i'll take care of those creeps. You just focus on traveling to gather all the badges. *To Stoutland* Stoutland... let's go. We got a job to do...

A minute later...

Zebstrika: Lisa's at the location where the concert's supposed to be... Let's go.

It was by that time after 11 AM in the morning and close to Noon that day. It was 7 hours away... before the concert. Things were gonna be leading to that event. But now question was... Would Vladimir have it in him to tell Lisa, Nicole, Jeremy and the rest... the Ominous message that came aimed at them? Would that cause more heartache? What would be next? Would Team Aqua soon start coming out and having their due?

Time... would tell...

Vladimir followed Zebstrika, holding Umbreon tightly. He was still shaking, which made people stare at him. He tightened his hold on Umbreon, looking around. "L-Lisa......." He whispered, looking around for his girlfriend. "L-Lisa." He said when he spotted her. He pointed at her, nudging Zebstrika. "L-Lisa." He whispered, still shaking violently.

A minute later...

Time... would tell...

Vladimir followed Zebstrika, holding Umbreon tightly. He was still shaking, which made people stare at him. He tightened his hold on Umbreon, looking around. "L-Lisa......." He whispered, looking around for his girlfriend. "L-Lisa." He said when he spotted her. He pointed at her, nudging Zebstrika. "L-Lisa." He whispered, still shaking violently.

Across from the Haunted Forest...

Outside of Buckner, Missouri...

Lisa: *Looking to see Vladimir appearing very winded* Vladimir... *Running over to him* Vladimir?! Oh my god... What happened?

Zebstrika: One guess and you won't like it at all, Lisa. But Team Magma... they left with a very ominous warning. Aimed it... directly to you, Jeremy and Nicole.

Lisa: What do you mean? What exactly did they say or do?

Jeremy: You've got to be kidding.... Team Magma left another ominous message. What did they say this time... That they're really aliens who do what they do for intelligence?

Lisa: *Laughs* Ahahahahaha! That's a good one. But come on... what did they say?

zebstrika-256x256.png

Zebstrika: Vladimir... if you would... see to stop shaking so much. Please tell what happened. You saw. I can only tell so much.

Something wasn't right. Something was said and there was a warning... however only Vladimir could tell it as he was the one that was mistaken for one of the Lightfoots... even though he was not one... Team Magma... didn't know that. So... he was the only one who could relay the warning back to the ones who were actually the ones that the dire warning was meant for..

A minute later...

Time... would tell...

Lisa: *Looking to see Vladimir appearing very winded* Vladimir... *Running over to him* Vladimir?! Oh my god... What happened?

Zebstrika: One guess and you won't like it at all, Lisa. But Team Magma... they left with a very ominous warning. Aimed it... directly to you, Jeremy and Nicole.

Jeremy: You've got to be kidding.... Team Magma left another ominous message. What did they say this time... That they're really aliens who do what they do for intelligence?

Lisa: *Laughs* Ahahahahaha! That's a good one. But come on... what did they say?

zebstrika-256x256.png

Zebstrika: Vladimir... if you would... see to stop shaking so much. Please tell what happened. You saw. I can only tell so much.

Something wasn't right. Something was said and there was a warning... however only Vladimir could tell it as he was the one that was mistaken for one of the Lightfoots... even though he was not one... Team Magma... didn't know that. So... he was the only one who could relay the warning back to the ones who were actually the ones that the dire warning was meant for..

Vladimir took a deep breath. Umbreon bit him, growling. Vladimir dropped him. "I-I don't really remember....." He said, sitting down. He held Jolteon, who happily sat in his lap. "I-I couldn't really help." He said, shaking. "I-I don't remember what was said. I-I'm sorry....but something about a Macie....."

A minute later...

Time... would tell...

zebstrika-256x256.png

Vladimir took a deep breath. Umbreon bit him, growling. Vladimir dropped him. "I-I don't really remember....." He said, sitting down. He held Jolteon, who happily sat in his lap.

Zebstrika: Don't play that act. You do know and you remember as you were there when it was said. Now... tell them, Vladimir. Tell them what was said. About that warning. They need to know of it. Team Magma thought that you were one of the offspring to the Rising star when it gave off that ominous warning. They thought that you were a Lightfoot. So... from the top. Vladimir... tell them what that dire warning said.

Jeremy: *Catching mention of the dire warning* What's this about a dire warning? Is there something we should know about? Vladimir... if you have something that we need to know... it's best to just tell us. Usually we would be all in for mind games as it's all good fun. But right now... we don't have time. We are in the midst of trying to rehearse for the concert tonight.

Zebstrika didn't buy the "i don't remember" bit that Vladimir was selling... Truth was... he knew. But perhaps was just too shaken up to relay it. But Zebstrika was about to land a spark on him... if he wouldn't relay the warning back willingly. Zebstrika couldn't tell it. Only the one that was mistaken as one of the offspring could... and at that moment... that very individual... was Vladimir.

A minute later...

Time... would tell...

zebstrika-256x256.png

Vladimir took a deep breath. Umbreon bit him, growling. Vladimir dropped him. "I-I don't really remember....." He said, sitting down. He held Jolteon, who happily sat in his lap.

Zebstrika: Don't play that act. You do know and you remember as you were there when it was said. Now... tell them, Vladimir. Tell them what was said. About that warning. They need to know of it. Team Magma thought that you were one of the offspring to the Rising star when it gave off that ominous warning. They thought that you were a Lightfoot. So... from the top. Vladimir... tell them what that dire warning said.

Jeremy: *Catching mention of the dire warning* What's this about a dire warning? Is there something we should know about? Vladimir... if you have something that we need to know... it's best to just tell us. Usually we would be all in for mind games as it's all good fun. But right now... we don't have time. We are in the midst of trying to rehearse for the concert tonight.

Zebstrika didn't buy the "i don't remember" bit that Vladimir was selling... Truth was... he knew. But perhaps was just too shaken up to relay it. But Zebstrika was about to land a spark on him... if he wouldn't relay the warning back willingly. Zebstrika couldn't tell it. Only the one that was mistaken as one of the offspring could... and at that moment... that very individual... was Vladimir.

Umbreon bit Vladimir. "Heed our warning and heed it well. Stay out of our way. We are on a endeavor to awaken the Legendary Pokemon Groudon. Groudon is the pokemon of the land bent on expanding the planet's landmass. more than 15 years ago... we were stopped by that Rising Star. Nary did we know that she'd have putrid offspring... like you... to try and thwart our endeavors again. But not this time... This time... We are with the odds stacked in our favor.. So here it is... If you want to the Rising Star Macie Melody Lightfoot back and in one piece... Alive and healthy... not returned as a petri dish... You back off from our endeavors. For each time you interfere in our plans... it pushes the Rising Star one step closer to death. So... listen to this well... back off or Macie Melody Lightfoot meets her Untimely END!" Vladimir yelped, then glared at Umbreon.

A minute later...

Time... would tell...

zebstrika-256x256.png

Umbreon bit Vladimir. "Heed our warning and heed it well. Stay out of our way. We are on a endeavor to awaken the Legendary Pokemon Groudon. Groudon is the pokemon of the land bent on expanding the planet's landmass. more than 15 years ago... we were stopped by that Rising Star. Nary did we know that she'd have putrid offspring... like you... to try and thwart our endeavors again. But not this time... This time... We are with the odds stacked in our favor.. So here it is... If you want to the Rising Star Macie Melody Lightfoot back and in one piece... Alive and healthy... not returned as a petri dish... You back off from our endeavors. For each time you interfere in our plans... it pushes the Rising Star one step closer to death. So... listen to this well... back off or Macie Melody Lightfoot meets her Untimely END!" Vladimir yelped, then glared at Umbreon.

Lisa: *Feeling her heart drop* Oh my god. Please no. Please... no.

Jeremy: *Stern* Well... That is nice to know. However Team Magma is the least important right now. This Concert is most important. But don't worry. We'll see on dealing with them in due course. We won't stop either. Team Magma's trying to use a scare tactic... That's all fine and well. But it won't work. Evil is gonna learn. One way or another... to Sashay away and stay away. If they won't leave... we'll make them leave. By force...

Come around 3 PM...

Lisa: *Looking at Nicole* Sound check....

Jeremy: *Looking at Sandy* Sound Check. I'm gonna try for practice... Me and Mrs. Jones...

Sandy: Got it. *To the sound crew* Guys. Cue it up with Me and Mrs.. Jones. Jeremy's gonna do a practice run.

Music begins and then Jeremy gets with singing...

Jeremy's try at singing Me and Mrs. Jones

Jeremy: *Singing* Me and Mrs. Jones
We got a thing, goin' on
We both know that it's wrong
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

We meet every day at the same cafe
Six-thirty and no one knows she'll be there
Holding hands, making all kinds of plans
While the juke box plays our favorite songs

Me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones (Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones)
We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

We gotta be extra careful
That do we don't build our hopes up too high
Because she's got her own obligations
And so, and so, do I

We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

Well, it's time for us to be leaving
It hurts so much, it hurts so much inside
Now she'll go her way and I'll go mine
Tomorrow we'll meet
The same place, the same time

Me and Mrs. Jones
We got a thing goin' on
We can't afford to build our hopes up too high
I wanna meet and talk with you
At the same place, the same cafe, the same time
And we gonna hold hands like we used to
We gonna talk it over, talk it over
We know, they know, and you know what I know that it was wrong
But our thing is strong, we gotta let 'em know now
That we gotta thing going on, a thing going on"

The rehearsals got on the way... and were taking flight... It was drawing near the time of the concert... It was only just hours away...

A minute later...

Time... would tell...

zebstrika-256x256.png

Jeremy: *Stern* Well... That is nice to know. However Team Magma is the least important right now. This Concert is most important. But don't worry. We'll see on dealing with them in due course. We won't stop either. Team Magma's trying to use a scare tactic... That's all fine and well. But it won't work. Evil is gonna learn. One way or another... to Sashay away and stay away. If they won't leave... we'll make them leave. By force...

Come around 3 PM...

Jeremy: *Looking at Sandy* Sound Check. I'm gonna try for practice... Me and Mrs. Jones...

Sandy: Got it. *To the sound crew* Guys. Cue it up with Me and Mrs.. Jones. Jeremy's gonna do a practice run.

We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

And so, and so, do I

We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

Tomorrow we'll meet

Me and Mrs. Jones
We got a thing goin' on

The rehearsals got on the way... and were taking flight... It was drawing near the time of the concert... It was only just hours away...

Vladimir was watching, holding Pikachu in his lap. He kept his eyes on Lisa, blinking slowly. Vladimir stayed put, looking down after a bit. He looked up when Lisa stood in front of him. "Hi...." He said, grinning cutely

Come around 3 PM...

We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

And so, and so, do I

We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

Tomorrow we'll meet

Me and Mrs. Jones
We got a thing goin' on

Vladimir was watching, holding Pikachu in his lap. He kept his eyes on Lisa, blinking slowly. Vladimir stayed put, looking down after a bit. He looked up when Lisa stood in front of him. "Hi...." He said, grinning cutely

Lisa was doing a sound check and happened to do one that would swoon Vladimir...

Lisa: *Singing* “We are young
(Heartache to heartache)
Heartache to heartache
(We stand)
We stand

No promises
(No demands)
No demands
(Love is a battlefield)
Love is a battlefield
Whoo

We are strong
No one can tell us we’re wrong
Searching our hearts for so long
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

You’re begging me to go
Then making me stay
Why do you hurt me so bad
It would help me to know
Do I stand in your way
Or am I the best thing you’ve had

Believe me
Believe me
I can’t tell you why
But I’m trapped by your love
And I’m chained to your side

We are young
Heartache to heartache we stand
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

When I’m losing control
Will you turn me away
Or touch me deep inside
And when all this gets old
Will it still feel the same
There’s no way this will die
But if we get much closer
I could lose control
And if your heart surrenders
You’ll need me to hold

We are young
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield”

Lisa looked at Nicole and smiles. However she then looked at Vladimir and with a flip of a hand... Motioned to blowing him a kiss.

Jeremy: *Looking at Vladimir* This is only sound checking... but you can stick around and listen in. The more the merrier as they all say.

Nicole: *Singing* “When my heart shuts down
I don’t speak
Cause behind the muffled beating
I am weak
The earth is ripped with cracks
Beneath my feet
One word more they become crater’s

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer and to go home
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

For a million years
Tears were shed
Memories were layered softly bed by bed
Once the last damn broke
The river’s bled
Making way to new beginnings

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer and to go home”

The rehearsals continue...

Come around 3 PM...

We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

And so, and so, do I

We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

Tomorrow we'll meet

Me and Mrs. Jones
We got a thing goin' on

Lisa was doing a sound check and happened to do one that would swoon Vladimir...

(Heartache to heartache)
Heartache to heartache
(We stand)
We stand

No promises
(No demands)
No demands
(Love is a battlefield)
Love is a battlefield
Whoo

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

You’re begging me to go
Then making me stay
It would help me to know
Do I stand in your way

Believe me
Believe me
I can’t tell you why

We are young
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

When I’m losing control
Will you turn me away
Or touch me deep inside
I could lose control
You’ll need me to hold

We are young
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield”

Lisa looked at Nicole and smiles. However she then looked at Vladimir and with a flip of a hand... Motioned to blowing him a kiss.

Jeremy: *Looking at Vladimir* This is only sound checking... but you can stick around and listen in. The more the merrier as they all say.

I don’t speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river’s bled

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

Vladimir watched them, then stood. He trotted off, hair bouncing as he did. He left Umbreon with Lisa. Umbreon grunted, yawning. "You guys have met the dark type trainer...." Umbreon said

Come around 3 PM...

We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

And so, and so, do I

We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

Tomorrow we'll meet

Me and Mrs. Jones
We got a thing goin' on

(Heartache to heartache)
Heartache to heartache
(We stand)
We stand

No promises
(No demands)
No demands
(Love is a battlefield)
Love is a battlefield
Whoo

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

You’re begging me to go
Then making me stay
It would help me to know
Do I stand in your way

Believe me
Believe me
I can’t tell you why

We are young
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

When I’m losing control
Will you turn me away
Or touch me deep inside
I could lose control
You’ll need me to hold

We are young
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield”

I don’t speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river’s bled

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

Vladimir watched them, then stood. He trotted off, hair bouncing as he did. He left Umbreon with Lisa. Umbreon grunted, yawning. "You guys have met the dark type trainer...." Umbreon said

Lisa: Not really. Jeremy may have seen him or her. But... we... didn't. Not yet. I don't think.

Curtis: *Sitting in the Audience* I have no recollection of meeting this trainer. We know of Vladimir... We're pretty swell with him. He's pretty friendly. Shy as a timid fox... but he's pretty grand.

Saphiroth: He's also tame. Very tame.

Lisa: Vladimir is a sweetheart.

Nicole: Sweetheart?! You mean... Hunksickle... He's a dream. Lisa, Vladimir is so smitten and jonesin' over you. It's like a sugar rush for him.

Pyroar: *Purrs in happiness*

Who was this dark type trainer? Was it a friend... or foe? Did they even know who it was?

Umbreon laughed. "Vladimir is the dark type trainer." He said, chuckling. Vladimir walked over to a guy and slapped his shoulder. "Ace." He said. The boy turned and smiled. "Vlaidmir!" He said, hugging him. Vladimir squealed and waved his arms. "A-Ace! Stop that." He said, hitting his friend on the head.

Umbreon laughed. "Vladimir is the dark type trainer." He said, chuckling. Vladimir walked over to a guy and slapped his shoulder. "Ace." He said. The boy turned and smiled. "Vlaidmir!" He said, hugging him. Vladimir squealed and waved his arms. "A-Ace! Stop that." He said, hitting his friend on the head.

Lisa: *Looking to see Vladimir speaking to someone* Is that Ace?

Jeremy: *Looking over to where Vladimir was* Hmm. That must be the guy that Vladimir knows. Either that or it's Dante... whoever that was... perhaps a cousin. Vladimir did manage to reveal that it was a cousin. Distant cousin but... cousin nonetheless.

Sandy: Is he friendly?

Darlene: Friendly... is that what you're worried about? Whether or not he's friendly? What if he isn't and is just... a little testy?

Pansear: He looks nice.

The rehearsals then resume...

Jeremy: *Singing* "I can't hear a single word
Just know you're talking, 'cause your lips keep moving
Everything I thought I learned
Goes out the window, all I want is one thing
You can promise castles, treasures, babies, I don't care
'Cause for now you're just enough for me, I want you near
Like a fairytale to feel your breath right on my neck
You remember what I love, so baby, take me back
Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks
You make my heart go
You
You, you make my heart go
You
Ticking-tocking like a bomb
Throws me back to when I had you closer
Skin to skin, we get it on
Without the love, I feel you going bolder
You make my heart go
You
You
Take it all off, want every inch of you
Traveling back in time
Tangled uptight, just like we used to
Now do that thing I like
You make my heart go
You
You
You, you make my heart go"

Lisa then did another sound check as well to check the sound for her and Nicole's part of the concert...

Lisa: *Singing* “There’s something I want to tell you
There’s something I think that you should know
It’s not that I shouldn’t really love you
Let’s take it slow

When we get to know each other
And we’re both feeling much stronger
Then let’s try to talk it over
Let’s wait awhile longer

Let’s wait awhile
Before it’s too late
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far

Remember that special night
When all of the stars were shining bright
We made our first endeavor to stay together
We made our very first promise
To love, to share, and be real honest
But on that very first night
It wasn’t quite right

Let’s wait awhil
Before it’s too late
Let’s wait awhile
Our love will be great
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far

I didn’t really know not to let all my feelings show
To save some for later so our love can be greater
You said you would always love me
Remember I said the same thing to you
You don’t have to be frightened with my love
Because, I’ll never give up on you

Let’s wait awhile
Ah well before it’s too late
You know you can’t rush love, love

Let’s wait awhile
(Ooh hoo hoo)
Before it’s too late
(Let’s wait awhile)
Wait awhile
(Our love will be great)
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far, oh, oh, ooh

Let’s wait awhile
(Let’s just take our time)
Before it’s too late
(Let’s wait awhile)
Your love’s so good
We shouldn’t rush in
(Let’s wait awhile)
Slow it down
(Before we go too far)
Ooh

La da lee de da da de de de, da da da da la da
La da lee de da da de de de, da da da da la da da
La da lee de da da de de de

I promise, I’ll be worth the wait”

It was not long before people started gathering in the Audience. Gathering to watch the concert that was set to commence...

But for now...

There was still the time for rehearsing...

Lisa: *Looking to see Vladimir speaking to someone* Is that Ace?

Jeremy: *Looking over to where Vladimir was* Hmm. That must be the guy that Vladimir knows. Either that or it's Dante... whoever that was... perhaps a cousin. Vladimir did manage to reveal that it was a cousin. Distant cousin but... cousin nonetheless.

Sandy: Is he friendly?

Darlene: Friendly... is that what you're worried about? Whether or not he's friendly? What if he isn't and is just... a little testy?

Pansear: He looks nice.

The rehearsals then resume...

Jeremy: *Singing* "I can't hear a single word
Just know you're talking, 'cause your lips keep moving
Everything I thought I learned
Goes out the window, all I want is one thing
You make my heart go
You
You
Ticking-tocking like a bomb
Throws me back to when I had you closer
Skin to skin, we get it on
Without the love, I feel you going bolder
You make my heart go
You
You
Take it all off, want every inch of you
Traveling back in time
Tangled uptight, just like we used to
Now do that thing I like
You make my heart go
You
You
You, you make my heart go"

Lisa then did another sound check as well to check the sound for her and Nicole's part of the concert...

Lisa: *Singing* “There’s something I want to tell you
There’s something I think that you should know
It’s not that I shouldn’t really love you
Let’s take it slow

When we get to know each other
And we’re both feeling much stronger
Then let’s try to talk it over
Let’s wait awhile longer

Let’s wait awhile
Before it’s too late
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far

Remember that special night
When all of the stars were shining bright
We made our first endeavor to stay together
We made our very first promise
To love, to share, and be real honest
But on that very first night
It wasn’t quite right

Let’s wait awhil
Before it’s too late
Let’s wait awhile
Our love will be great
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far

I didn’t really know not to let all my feelings show
To save some for later so our love can be greater
You said you would always love me
Remember I said the same thing to you
You don’t have to be frightened with my love
Because, I’ll never give up on you

Let’s wait awhile
Ah well before it’s too late
You know you can’t rush love, love

Let’s wait awhile
(Ooh hoo hoo)
Before it’s too late
(Let’s wait awhile)
Wait awhile
(Our love will be great)
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far, oh, oh, ooh

Let’s wait awhile
(Let’s just take our time)
Before it’s too late
(Let’s wait awhile)
Your love’s so good
We shouldn’t rush in
(Let’s wait awhile)
Slow it down
(Before we go too far)
Ooh

La da lee de da da de de de, da da da da la da
La da lee de da da de de de, da da da da la da da
La da lee de da da de de de

I promise, I’ll be worth the wait”

It was not long before people started gathering in the Audience. Gathering to watch the concert that was set to commence...

But for now...

There was still the time for rehearsing...

Vladimir was talking to Ace, who had a Pichu on his shoulder. Ace was smiling, hand on his hip as he smiled a bit. Vladimir looked at Lisa, blushed, then looked at Ace again, who laughed. "Weirdo." Ace said, rubbing his friend's back.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus